There are total 2572 Government job 2013 opening for 12th on 11th Dec, 2013.
|Last Date||NO. OF VACANCIES||COMPANY||JOB PROFILE||QUALIFICATION||MORE DETAIL|
|21/12/2013||01||MAFSU||Supporting Staff||12th||Complete Detail|
|21/12/2013||2048||Bihar Rural Development Department||Panchayat Rojgar Sevak||12th||Complete Detail|
|31/12/2013||175||GADVASU||Veterinary Inspectors||12th||Complete Detail|
|17/12/2013||90||Karnataka Revenue Department||Village Accountant Officer||12th||Complete Detail|
|15/12/2013||18||HPCL||Engineering Graduate, Techician (Diploma Holder)||12th||Complete Detail|
|11/12/2013||79||PGIMER Chandigarh||Lower Divion Clerk, Stenographer||12th||Complete Detail|
|11/12/2013||76||PGIMER Chandigarh||LCD, Stenographer||12th||Complete Detail|
|Within 30 Days||-||NADA||Doping Control Officer, Chaperone||12th, Graduation||Complete Detail|
|Within 21 Days||01||Controllerate of Quality Assurance Jabalpur||Lower Division Clerk||12th||Complete Detail|
|Within 14 Days||01||UCMS||Data Entry Operator||12th||Complete Detail|
|Within 21 Days||05||Ordnance Factory Muradnagar||Lab Assistant, Photographer, Cook||10th, 12th||Complete Detail|
|Within 35 Days||79||HQ Base Workshop Group EME||Group C||10th, 12th||Complete Detail|
There are lots Government jobs/Sarkari Naukri for those who have passed 10+2. You can’t say that only graduates can do a job in Government sector. That is not true, we have listed various Government jobs opening for 10+2 qualification. Government of India has setup various recruitment agencies, commissions and recruitment department to recruit staff in several departments. We daily updates this page to give updates on Government Jobs opening for 10+2 passed candidates. You can find here the latest Government jobs Opening After 10+2, Sarkari Naukri for 10+2 Passed Students. The jobs listed here application in all the state of India. But if you want to find jobs in particular state then go to state wise recruitment section.
The following commission and departments have setup to recruit candidates who have passed 10+2.
Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Examination for Higher Secondary Level (10+2) examination for the positions of Data Entry Operators/Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer (Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’) and Non Technical Staff.
UPSC Competitive Examination
UPSC hold the examination twice in a year to recruit staff in the Army, Navy and Air force Wings of the NDA. One can get the position of Army Officers in Air Force and Navy. UPSC also hold the examination of Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination (SCRA) for the recruitment of Railway Apprentices.
There are lots of jobs in Indian Army for 10+2 passed students in Indian army for the following positions.
- Technical Entry Scheme (TES) for Male 10+2 (PCM) candidates
- Recruitment of Soldiers
- Recruitment of Mahila Constables (General Duty)
- Junior Commissioned Officers (Catering)
You can apply for the following positions in Indian Navy, if you have passed 10+2 examination
- Sailor – Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)
- Sailor – Artificer Apprentice
- Direct Entry 3 Year Diploma Holder
- Cadet Entry Scheme Technical
- Commercial Diving Course
You have passed 10+2 with minimum percentage of marks and subject as the post eligibility required.
Indian Coast Guard Jobs for 10+2
- Naviks and Yantrik
- Assistant Commandant
- Indian Air Force
- Airmen in Tech. Traders in IAF
- Airmen in Group ‘Y’ Traders in IAF
- Outstanding Sportsmen for Group’Y’ Traders
- Airmen in Tech. (Group Z) in IAF
Jobs in Protective Services for 10+2
Protective service has three different department or force in which the government jobs available for 10+2 in different position.
Central Reserve Police Force
- Recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspectors (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Tech.)
- Constable (Bugler in CRPF
Indo-Tebetan Border Police Force
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographers) and Head Constable Ministerial
- Recruitment of Constables (GD)
Recruitment of Sub Inspectors (Oversear)
Border Security Force (BSF)
- ASI (Steno) Constables (Ministerial)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Clerk)
- Sub-Inspector (Pioneer)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Radio Mechanic)
Sashastra Seema Bal
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno)
- Head Constable
- Constable (General Duty) Male
- Constable (GD) Female
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- SI (Pioneer) in Special Service Bureau
- Asst. Sub-Inspector (Clerk/Typist) and SI (Stenographer)
India Reserve Battalions (IRB)
- Recruitment of Male Constable
- Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles
Railway Protection Force (RPF)
- Recruitment of Constables (Executive)
- Temporary Constable (Executive)
- Constable (Driver), Constable (Women)
- Female Constables (General Duty)
- Constables (Sportsperson)
- Constables/Wireless Operator
Public Sector Banks
People who have cleared 10+2 can apply in public sector bank for the post of clerks. IBPS held the recruitment exams for clerical staff twice in a year for 19 public sector banks. However, State bank of India (SBI) held the clerk exam in its own responsibility. One can apply for the post of clerks in banks
So you can say that there are lots Government sectors/departments jobs opening for 10+2 candidates. You can also find other Jobs by your qualification page.
Also visit our all Government Jobs/Sarkari Naukri Opening page.