There are total 679 Govt job opening for law graduates on 23rd May, 2015. Please consider the following table to search latest jobs for advocates/law graduates/LL.B in government sectors.

Sponsored Links

List of Govt Jobs Opening for Law Graduates/Advocates/LL.B

CompanyPositionsVacanciesDegreeQualificationLast DateDetailDepartmentsStatePosts
RPSCAssistant Public Prosecutor Grade – II272Degree in Law (Professional)Law Degree22/06/2015DetailState PSCRajasthanOthers
BGVBOfficer Scale-II (Law)2Degree in LawLaw Degree03/06/2015DetailBankWest BengalOfficers
PGVCLAssistant Law Officer11LLBLaw Degree31/05/2015DetailPSUGujaratOfficers
PGVCLLaw Officer1LLB/ LLMLaw Degree31/05/2015DetailPSUGujaratOfficers
JERCBench Officer1Degree in LawLaw Degree29/05/2015DetailOthersHaryanaOfficers
AAIManager (Law)18Degree in LawLaw Degree10/06/2015DetailPolice DefenceAll over IndiaManagers
AAIJunior Executive (Official Language)2Degree in LawLaw Degree10/06/2015DetailPolice DefenceAll over IndiaManagers
UPPSCAssistant Prosecution Officer372Degree in LawLaw Degree29/05/2015DetailState PSCUttar PradeshOfficers

Welcome to the page of Government Jobs for Advocates, Law Graduates, Lawyers, Law Graduates, LL.B and Master in Laws. We will list here all the latest opening Government Jobs for advocates in India. The candidates should bookmark this page who are interested to do job in Government sectors as an advocate.

Obtaining a degree in law opens wide variety of opportunities. Every work in every industry requires a specific law to ensure that there is smooth flow of action. Even the government follows a set of law that has been penned down. Hence, there is no dearth of opportunities for those who are pursuing law courses. Government jobs are considered to be the best option for those who are seeking safety of employment and growth. The recent recession has increased the competition among advocates who are now willing to shift to the government sector.  Continue to read ahead in order to understand the positions that one can take up in the government sector.

Law Graduate

To be eligible for a job, an individual must posses a law degree (LL.B). This is the basic requirement and fulfills the education qualification for many government posts that are released from time to time. The total duration of the LL.B is 5 years and is usually joined immediately after completing class XII. The duration of the LL.B degree is 3 years if joined after graduation.  Most of the Indian universities that fall directly under the government conduct a common entrance test that tests the eligibility of a student to enter the world of law. Autonomous institutes and private colleges have their own admission test. It is necessary to clear the examination to pursue graduate course in law. A student should possess passion, patience, interest and intelligence to complete the course successfully. According to a recent survey conducted by private surveyor, a law graduate lands in a job after 9 months from the date of completion of the course.

Job Profile

It is necessary to start up the career as solicitor which is seen as the first step for a law graduate in a government sector. The position also enables them to get acquainted with the real world and the situations which might be different from the case studies as described in the books. This basically acts as the foundation to the career and will help the graduate learn various actions and the reactions that can be implemented according a situation.

District session’s lawyer, zonal lawyer, advocate, senior advocate, district sessions judge, high court judge, supreme court judge are few of the postings in government sector. Apart from these positions, a graduate can find postings in real estate sector, public sector units such as power corporations, transport department, recruiting department, oil and gas sector, sports department, external affairs, educational department and various other central and state government organizations. Notifications are released from time to time depending on the availability of posts in different sectors. The notifications contain the details regarding the responsibilities that one must perform, the educational qualification, age limit, pay scale and reservations (if any for weaker sections).

Pay Scale

Pay scale for a post is pre-defined. The grade improves according to the experience gained in the employment, performance and age. The pay scale is defined according to the company rules and differs from one another. The details about the pay scale, the growth in the position and additional benefits are usually provided in the notification released for a job post. Additional information can be obtained by visiting the official website of the company to understand the growth in the position and the remuneration.

Positions

Law graduates or advocates hold a respectable position in the society. Every individual is either directly or indirectly connected to the provincial high court. The position held by an advocate depends on the experience, the area of expertise and employment in a reputed company.

Thus, there is a great demand for qualified law graduates in the government sector in different positions across different platforms. One can even be recruited in various universities as assistant professors, associate professors and professors. All the legal issues related to government are overlooked by the respective advocate. Their constant participation has ensured that law and order is maintained at all times.

So stay tuned with us to get latest information on various open vacancies for advocates, lawyers, after LLB and master in laws in several Government  departments.

Sponsored Links

126 Responses to Govt Jobs for Law Graduates (LL.B): 679 Job Opening on 23-05-2015

1. Shukla says:

Usa ji…
    I m also hold same law degree & mjmc line u but not geting job..my advise to u lok job into the pvt sector…
    Regard
    shukla

2. usharani.k. says:

Dear Sir/madam im graduate of llb.and also did MA im mass communication and journalism.im practicing civil criminal and revenue matters from 2001.i also have experince in motor vehicles cases.nw practicing in bangalore.and knw the highcourt matters also.i need government job.please do need ful

3. RATTANDEEP SINGH GILL says:

sir i am LL. B graduate and i need a job

4. Syed Nawaz says:

I am an advocate having practice of 5 years both in civil and criminal cases. And I am an associate advocate of my senior who is in penal Advocate for vijaya bank, pragathi krishna geameena bank, canara bank andkarur vysa bank. I good experience in verifying all kind of revenue document with computer knowledge

5. ravindra uttamrao sathe says:

i am a law graduate i m searching job llm is completed

6. ravindra uttamrao sathe says:

sir i am law graduate i have llm in year 2014 i am searching job

7. Shivani Bhardwaj says:

I m law graduate with 6 month experience.I did my LL.b in April 2014. So now I need government job in same field.

8. Saidul Islam says:

I am Law Graduate in 2014 and need a job.

9. pradip says:

I am law graduate with . Years experience done LLM Need job in goa

10. Tunsing Thanmei says:

I am LLB and LLM graduate need a job and have experience, need a job

11. Anamika singh says:

I have a9 year experience in as lawyer

12. jitender says:

I am law graduate 4 years experiences. need a job

13. Eligibility says:

Is it mandatory to have 60% in your Law degree to be eligible for a PSU and Government jobs?
    Kindly revert asap.

14. KANICA says:

HELLO SIR ..I AM KANICA ! I HAVE DONE BA.LLB FORM PUNJAB UNIVERSITY. I HAVE PRACTISED IN PUNJAB AND HARYANA HIGH COURT FOR 2 YEARS I AM PERSUING MY LLM FROM KURUKSHETRA UNIVERSITY .PLS HELP ME FOR GOVT JOB !

15. vikas pant says:

I m bsc. Llb .llm. p g diploma in company administration. Practicing last 6 year. Sale tax income tax. Labour low. Societies low. As well civil.criminal .revenue matter . Insurance feild also. .. i have also 5 year exp. Markrting felid. And there challenges. Campany register. service tax.also .. if there is some requirements . Pls inform me

16. neeraj says:

i am in 2nd year ll.b (three years course) .
    i want to give judge exam & clerk exam & want other related information relating to other government exam in law field.
    please help me out.

17. Ruchika Bagga says:

Sir…..I want a job in Punjab.qualification B.A-LLB….

18. nithya.m says:

Im persuing law final year degree immediately after my education i wan to start my life wit job please inform if any vacanies …..are avaliable either govt job r private any thg is fine

19. Neelu Patel says:

Sir I want a job in law field I am graduate in b.a.llb

20. raja says:

Sir I want to known about some law releated jobs so …I want

21. aditi thakur says:

sir, I have completed my LL.B and LL.M . I m looking for govt job or any private job vd good salary . kindly infirm me as soon as possible. will be very thankful .

22. katyayini singh says:

I am doing my ll.b, right now am looking for a legal job after July 2015 ,please provide information regarding legal job vacancy through my email. Thanks….

• yadvendra singh says:

Hello,

This is to inform you that if you are suppose to complete your law degree in the month of june or july. its a right time to plan about the industry you would like to work. if you did some internship before that will be helpful for you while applying in any multinational or private organization.

Regards

Yadvendra singh

23. A.KALAISELVI says:

Completed BA.BL now looking for a Legal Job and now i am practicing advocate in madras high court finding for legal professionals job

24. Ram chandra tripathi says:

sir, I want a good job in law field government or private. I am law in pass 2012 to Gorakhpur university thank you.

25. dhara singh says:

i want gov. related to law i passed B.A. LL.B.in 2010

• Harish Goyal says:

Hello Dhara Singh, Please bookmark this page or subscribe your email ID. We’ll definitely send you updates when there is any available of Govt Jobs for LL.B Passed.

26. Rahul Sarswat says:

I am a Law graduate ,Loking for a Govt.Job.

27. Rajesh kumar says:

I am.law graduate searching govt based law job.please inform me through my email id given above

28. Anjali Kumar says:

I am searching for a goverment job in legal.So i would request you if any vacancy in goverment job please inform through my mail -Id.

29. deepanshu narula says:

I had done my 5year law in 2013 and now finding for legal professionals job

30. Priyanka Suryawanshi says:

Hello,
    Sir/ Mam

I Am Adv. Priyanka Suryawanshi now working at disti court Gondia As practicnior Advocate, i complitaed my “LLB ” with first first division after B.A graduction. and i am searching goverment job in law fild so my humbly request to you. If there have any vaceny in law filed so please inform me on my email .

• Raghav Shukla says:

Various vacancies on Infosys company as Legal Assistent

• gowri shankar says:

i am a law graudate practising as Advocate at Madras High Court with computer background qualifiaction of MCA. Interest and Looking for software related legal field.

• yadvendra singh says:

Priyanka,

As you said you would like to know about govt.vacancies in legal dept. so for your kind information judicial services vacancies is about to come within a month in the state of Rajasthan. you can prepare for that.

Regards

Yadvendra singh

31. akshay dadwal says:

i have done my master degree in bussiness and also done l.l.b fresher …..now i m looking for govt job plzzzz send me notification for l.l.b fresher….

32. jyoti pandey says:

I have completed BA LL.b in 2014 now i m searching a good job

33. Deepak kumar kamlay says:

hi i am advocate in the high court of lucknow so please show me vacancy of legal officer/assistant

34. bharat says:

completed my BA.LLB result is awaited
    I am looking for a govt job…kindly guide me to find a suitable job..

35. Neelufar Shams says:

I am a law graduate from calcutta university…looking for a government job..

36. Aadil says:

i am BA LLB…and i want a job any were in india

37. Shekhar rajput says:

Sir
    Iam shekhar rajput… from gr noida..iam passed llb. 2010… and prectic last one year from…greater noida… iam loking from govrment job…plc replay sir

38. D Chittibabu says:

Sir,

I am interested for the post of Law Assistant cum Research Assistant at High Court, Bangalore. I am MA. Dip. in Office Admn. LL.B. I am Telugu. My permanent residence is at Berhampur, Dist: Ganjam, Odisha. I have worked as Sr.Stenographer in Govt.of Odisha from 3/73 to 12/75 and from 30/12/75 to 30.04.2012 at Steel Authority of India Limited, Rourkela Steel Plant, Rourkela. I have retired as Manager (Coordination) from Rourkela Steel Plant and at present settled at my native place at Berhampur. I am the member of ORISSA BAR COUNCIL AND ENROLLED AS AN ADVOCATE. As and when required, I am visiting District Judge Court, Berhampur and assisting sr.Lawyers. I am also member of Ganjam Bar Association. I can speak telugu, odiya, hindi, english and write also. I have worked as Manager, Administration, HRD, Personnel, Marketing, etc. I am having vast experience in Office Management. I deliver the assignments and tasks in time schedule. I was guiding staff and senior management, so, there will be no problem of drafting of notes, notices, petitions, files, etc. I may be given an opportunity to work as Research Assistant in High Court so that I will achieve some legal experience which will help legal professional as an advocate. I may be called for interview and interviewed and definitely personality and knowledge will prove for appointment. Please consider my candidature.

39. saphronia says:

LL.M degree holder (2014), securing first class from Uttaranchal University and now searching for a government job.

40. SANGEETHA says:

I am LLB FRESHER, looking for govt job…

41. A.S.GAUTAM says:

Contact for legal jobs.

42. Qamar alam says:

i am law graduate from aligarh muslim university.i am working as an internee advocate at district and session court aligarh in criminal matters. i want job like this.please help me out in finding one.

43. Dinesh Singh Rana says:

Hi I am a professional advocate since 2008 till today please suggest me for a govt. Job or private sector job

44. chayanika devi says:

I am a law graduate. looking for govt.job

45. manashi biswas says:

i have completed my B.A.LL.B(hons) from north bengal university law dept and now(in 2014) i am studying LL.M. i want a govt job or any legal job here.

• yadvendra singh says:

Hello Manashi,

As mentioned above by you regarding legal job, there is an opening in various companies in legal process outsourcing industry as well as legal dept of some well known companies. you are eligible for the same according to your work experience. its better to apply this time depending on work profile you are interested in. Thank you

Regards
      Yadvendra singh

46. Thriveni says:

I have completed llb from kslu now i looking for legal job.

47. Shamsher ali says:

I m law garaduat & now a advocat , practicing criminal & chek baunce matter. I want a job for my releted field plz contect me

48. ATABUR RAHMAN says:

I am a LL.M degree holder (2013) with securing first class from Gauhati University and now searching for a job.

49. M.S.L.R.AMBICA says:

I COMPLITED MY LLB RECENTLY AND I ALSO PASSED SHORTHAND HIGHER (ENGLISH). SO I AM SEARCHING FOR GOVT JOB IN ANDHRA PRADESH.

50. Saroj pal says:

I have don my llb. in 2014 now my focus on government job so please help me

51. kamran asrafi says:

I have done my ballb in 2014 n I want to get enter into railways . so plz help me that how could I get into it

52. jhuma roy says:

I am Law Graduates BA,LLB FROM Calcutta University in 2002. I want Govt. Job.

53. jhuma roy says:

I have done BA,LLB from Calcutta University in 2002.I want Govt. Job.

54. manu pratap singh negi says:

govt. job in law department done law in 2013 last year

55. manoj kumar says:

I am advocate in kanpur and looking for gov. lawyer job.

56. Ankit kumar says:

i am fresher law graduate 2014. i am working with senior advocate of patna high court since one year.i want to be company legal advisor in bihar.

57. anita says:

I have done M.com LLM

58. anita says:

I have done M.com,LL.B,LLM i want Govt. job in Uttarakhand,U.P.

59. SAHIL GUPTA ADVOCATE says:

I HAVE DONE L.L.B. 2 YEARS AGO AND PRACTICING AT JALANDHAR (PUNJAB) ON CIVIL-CRIMINAL SIDE
    PLEASE GUIDE ME FOR BANK SERVICES AND JUDGES EXAMS (PCS) AND OTHER RELEVANT SERVICES

60. Ranjini says:

Hi, i’m fresh law graduate looking for government jobs in chennai and i had one month experiance in Ascendas worked as legal editor .. so now i need any legal job with good salary…

61. gayatri says:

i have done graduation in b.com and completed the degree of law this year and want a job please help

62. vivek chauhan says:

Hello sir/mam….

i have done complete ll.b. plz suggest any job for doing best..

63. sushama barua says:

i am looking for legal job and also looking for finance available from any corporations or nationalised bank or any advocate credit society, for taking my own office

64. kaushalya sharma says:

hello,
    sir/mam
    I m a law graduate nd doing B.HSc and M.A in home economics I have no any experiance I m fresher. plz suggest me a job which is fir for me. thanking you

65. santoshmishra says:

Sir i have done llb from 2007 and I have done MBA 2013 ..sir/ mam I looking job plz suggest me. Where I can apply. ?

66. Jahnavi Dubey says:

Hello sir/maa’m,

I have done B.A.LL.B. from RDU and recently completed LL.M in Human Rights (result awaited). Also I am in search of a job but have no experience please suggest me some good jobs suitable for my profile.

67. Dinesh verma says:

Iam law graduate.l want to do job in public sector.

68. jayita roy chanda says:

i am a law graduate having exprience of 6 years in this field,now i need a govt. legal job

69. Priyanka Suryawanshi says:

Hello Sir , Mam

I am Priyanka suryawanshi and now i am completed my law gradution after B
    A now i am finding job in law fild….

70. shwetha says:

am law graduate n pursuing my second year masrers in business law. having 2years of experience in legal field. now looking for govt job.

71. Jaikishan Soni says:

I WANT A GOOD GOVT. OR PRICATE JOBS.MY QUALIFICATION (B.COM.-LL.B.) THANKS

72. adv inam says:

im b.com,llb categry obc as wel as handy capped….. ineed govt job plz tel how i can get govt job???????

73. Sadaf Kazi says:

I hv completed my LLB n currently pursuing LLM in Human Rights Law from the Mumbai University and have successfully completed my furst yere in the afore said course I also hold a Post graduate Diploma in Labour Law and Labour Welfare I m looking for a job as a law professor or a visiting faculty in and near Mumbai .

74. Abhishek gogiya says:

Try for judicial exams by mpsc if on maharashtra

I myself am a fresh graduate and going to try for it

75. Bhanu sharma says:

I am a law graduate practicing lawyer in the high court want to be a additional district attorney I have done BA.llb 5yrs integrated course from panjab university Chandigarh

76. Tilak chandra Das says:

I am law graduate (LLB) in 2006 and 7 year experience in legal work like motor vehicle, banking and finance and i am looking a good job in govt or private sector.

77. sabna fatma says:

i want a job

78. Om Bishnoi says:

Dear

79. SANJIB DAS says:

any type of drafting for court case may contact
    with reasonable fees at calcutta

80. TABAREJ AHAMAD ANSARI says:

i am a law graduate i want a job in tax field

81. jagruti patel says:

i m master of law in bussness gruop n im complite dlp n i m looking job in gujarat govermennt

82. S. K. Gupta says:

I am law graduate (LLB) in 2007 and i am looking a good job in govt or private sector

83. Ritika Juneja says:

I am Ritika Juneja…
    completed my BA.LLB result is awaited
    I am looking for a govt job…kindly guide me to find a suitable job

84. Hemalatha u says:

i am law graduate looking for government job

85. sonal saini says:

i have done law before 2 years. m also doing in msw .now i want a job legal area.so i req.plz guide

• vikram saini says:

it will be better that you prepare for judicial exam or law officer in govt. bank for that you can help through classes at mukharji nagar delhi, rajinder nagar delhi and laxmi nagar delhi

86. shiv kumar srivastav says:

I am law graduate at 2004 and ragistered for practice 2004. My d/b 04/02/1978

87. Sagar jaiswal says:

is it necessary to know the regional language of the state where I appointed in government law job?

88. anjali pal says:

Im anjali pal
    Qulification-B.A+LL.B but result is waiting last semster
    Im looking for goverment job

89. shiva kumar says:

I’m shiva kumar belongs to S.C community hyderabad ,im interested to work in public sector.please provide me govt job and uplift me from poverty

90. ankita sharma says:

Sir i have done 3 year LL.B. from H.P.U. and nw i am doing LL.M..
    and i want a job with gud salary.

91. Dharmendra Kumar says:

Completed LL.B. 2013 now i am looking for a govt. Job in uttarkhand or u.p.

92. vikas yadav says:

i have done LLB and now i want to be a judge. please coprete me

93. Sohan singh says:

I m 37 years of age ..please advice me in which judicial exams can i appear…i have 5 years of experience of practice..

94. deepa says:

job in judiciary after llb degree..?

95. deepa says:

what type of jobs open after llb degree..?

96. tatannum says:

M law graduate n looking for govt job in kolkata

97. moni says:

i hv cmplted llb n passed aibe 6 result looking for gov job

98. atma yadav says:

respected sir I have done LLB and LLM from MDU ROHTAK and also NET qualified .I am looking for a job either in GOVT. sector or private sector

99. a k jain says:

Recently completed integrated 5 year L.L.B.course.I want govt.job

100. chanchal says:

i want a job in punjab .qualification llb nd doing llm ku uni…i need a job

101. madangouda.N.Patil says:

• madangouda.N.Patil says:

sir I have done LL.B from kslu .Now i want jobs in private sector for legal advisor with handsome saleries

102. Ankur Kumar says:

sir I have done LL.B from H P U .Now i want jobs in private sector for legal advisor with handsome saleries.

103. Nitin Gaur says:

completed ll.b. looking for a legal job

104. SMRUTI RANJAN RATH says:

Completed LLB know looking for a Legal Job. if you have any 9937914196(M)

105. VIKASH GUPTA says:

Dear sir/Mam

I want a job in DTH Company, Sales Division Tatasky/Airtel/vidioncon…..

106. Debraj sil says:

I want a job in India.I like this job.

107. Debraj sil says:

I want a job in our company.

108. malllikarjun says:

you must apply your mind for pure in the concern course for the maytre

109. Uday Awale says:

I am LLB fresher, looking for Govt.job.

110. Shathavadan says:

Name-SHATHAVADAN Fathaer-MOHAN LAL Cattegari-OBC Dateofbirth-24-02-1989 Qualification-graduate + LL.B pt. Ravisanker University Raipur (c.g.)

111. farhat says:

government job for MSW

112. sonal says:

Government jobs 2013 in Bangalore for law graduates

113. D Chittibabu says:

Sir,

My elder brother and daughter residing at Bangalore-Rajajinagar. Daughter is a software engineer. Brother is a retired Sr.Clerk. I have pleasure to work in Govt. in legal field. The management will see my performance if I will be given an opportunity to work as Non-Executive. No delay please. Call for interview and I will face and get the job. Thanking you Sir. Yours faithfully, D Chittibabu