There are total 153 Govt Jobs opening in Karnataka on 18th April, 2014.

Sponsored Links

List of latest Government Jobs 2014 in Karnataka

Company
Positions
Vacancies
Degree
Qualification
Last Date
Detail
Departments
Updated on
State
Posts
CompanyPositionsVacanciesDegreeQualificationLast DateDetailDepartmentsUpdatedSatePosts
KVAFSUMedical Officer1MBBSMedical Degree30-04-14DetailUniversity8/4/2014KarnatakaOthers
KVAFSULibrary Assistant1B.Lib ScienceBachelor Degree30-04-14DetailUniversity8/4/2014KarnatakaAssistants
KVAFSUAssistant Comptroller2Graduation (Any)Bachelor Degree30-04-14DetailUniversity8/4/2014KarnatakaAssistants
KVAFSUAssistant Engineer (Civil)1B.E.Bachelor Degree30-04-14DetailUniversity8/4/2014KarnatakaAssistants
KVAFSUAssistant Administrative Officer1Graduation (Any)Bachelor Degree30-04-14DetailUniversity8/4/2014KarnatakaAssistants
KVAFSUOperation Theater (OT) Technician2B.Sc.Bachelor Degree30-04-14DetailUniversity8/4/2014KarnatakaTechnicians
KVAFSUJunior Engineer2Diploma in EngineeringDiploma Holders30-04-14DetailUniversity8/4/2014KarnatakaEngineers
KVAFSUAssistant16Graduation (Any)Bachelor Degree30-04-14DetailUniversity8/4/2014KarnatakaAssistants
KVAFSUAssistant Registrar2Graduation (Any)Bachelor Degree30-04-14DetailUniversity8/4/2014KarnatakaAssistants
KVAFSULaboratory Technician33B.Sc.Bachelor Degree30-04-14DetailUniversity8/4/2014KarnatakaTechnicians
KVAFSULaboratory Assistant33B.Sc.Bachelor Degree30-04-14DetailUniversity8/4/2014KarnatakaAssistants
KVAFSUPharmacist/Compounder6Diploma in PharmacyDiploma Holders30-04-14DetailUniversity8/4/2014KarnatakaPharmacist
KVAFSUAudio/Video (AV) Technician1B.Sc.Bachelor Degree30-04-14DetailUniversity8/4/2014KarnatakaTechnicians
KVAFSUFarm Supervisor (Animal Science)6BV.Sc/BVSCsBachelor Degree30-04-14DetailUniversity8/4/2014KarnatakaSupervisors
KVAFSUMuseum Technician2B.Sc.Bachelor Degree30-04-14DetailUniversity8/4/2014KarnatakaTechnicians
KVAFSUSkilled Assistant/Butcher212th12th30-04-14DetailUniversity8/4/2014KarnatakaAssistants
KVAFSUField Assistant20Graduation (Any)Bachelor Degree30-04-14DetailUniversity8/4/2014KarnatakaAssistants
KVAFSUIn/Charge Medical Store2Diploma in PharmacyDiploma Holders30-04-14DetailUniversity8/4/2014KarnatakaOfficers
KVAFSUAnimal Attender1312th12th30-04-14DetailUniversity8/4/2014KarnatakaOthers
KVAFSUArt Room Attendant212th12th30-04-14DetailUniversity8/4/2014KarnatakaOthers
KVAFSUImaging Technician2B.Sc.Bachelor Degree30-04-14DetailUniversity8/4/2014KarnatakaTechnicians
KVAFSUOperation Theater Assistant212th12th30-04-14DetailUniversity8/4/2014KarnatakaAssistants
KVAFSUDeputy Registrar1Graduation (Any)Bachelor Degree30-04-14DetailUniversity8/4/2014KarnatakaRegistrars

Welcome to the page of Government jobs in Karnataka. The page is especially for those candidates who are looking the Govt. jobs in Karnataka state. Created in the year 1956, Karnataka is the state located in the south-west of India. The capital and the largest city is Bangalore. Originally known as the state of Mysore, it was renamed to Karnataka in the year 1973. The land is the origins for Kannadigas, Tuluvas, Konkanis and Kodavas. The state shares the borders with, Maharashtra, Goa, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Arabian Sea. Due to its geographical location, a good number of government sectors have evolved in the region, making it a good opportunity for many individuals to apply for various government sector jobs.

Individuals who are academically strong can look forward to for joining various research organizations that are operated by the government. This include the Central University of Karnataka, Centre for mathematical modeling and computer simulation, Centre for soft matter research, Indian Institute of plantation management, Indian Institute of technology, Indian Institute of management and other government colleges and affiliated colleges. Majority of the shareholder is the Railways. Various categories are opened for employment from time to time as the government sector is spread across the length and breadth of the state. State banks, reserve bank and the postal services are the other regions where individuals can find themselves employed. So, you can say that there are lots of Government jobs in Karnataka.

Notifications are released from time to time depending upon the availability of a post in a particular sector. It is important for an individual to keep a track record of these notifications. These notifications will have complete information about the job postings, the requirement, the age limit, exam schedules and syllabus. Candidates are selected based upon their performance in the written exam and personal interview. As there are a number of government jobs available, keeping a wide number of choices will be very helpful in getting into a government job that is lucrative and offers high level of job security.

The candidates should bookmark this page and subscribe email ID to get alert on latest Government Jobs Opening in Karnataka.

Sponsored Links

147 Responses to Govt Jobs in Karnataka – 153 Jobs Opening on 18-4-2014

1. sunil c r says:

pls inform me sir

2. gangaraju says:

Sir/madam, plz inform me any kind of upcoming govt jobs in karnataka ,i have completed BE MECHANICAL

3. Prasad says:

Previous format was good enough to view job updates than the present.because several entries are seen repeatedly.so please follow the old format only.thank u

4. Soumyashree S R says:

Hello Sir,

Am Soumyashree S R, I have completed B.E in Information Science & engg in the year of 2013 with 77% from Dr.AIT, Banglore. And I have also Completed Diploma in Computer Science & engg in the year of 2010 with 78% from Govt.Polytechnic…now am looking for Govt job, so plz help me to get any job..and plz let me know if any openings if u found.
    srsoumya.shree1989 at gmail.com
    this is my mail id plz help me..

5. siddesha says:

Hello sir/madam, i am b.com holder,please inform any karnataka govt or private sector jobs,i would like to serve in govt sector ,pls inform to this number 7760891888 or send mail in this id :sidduk888@gmail.com

6. Gangahanumaiah B H says:

hello sir please update government jobs in karnataka.

7. manju.A says:

Hello Sir, I have completed M.Com With 58% & PGD HRM 55% in KSOU i would like to serve in government sector in neither administrative nor Accounts fields. Hence i would request you to please give information in this regard.

As on 01/04/2014 my age is 32

8. Abhimanyu P Kalyani says:

send me the recruitment news

9. jyoti Raj says:

I am Geography Hons graduate and also done my MBA in Marketing with 5 plus years of Sales experience with IT Companies,now i am looking for administrative job in Govt sector.Do let me know the website where i can search the job.

10. Sonia says:

Sir/madam, i am from karnatak i have completed my mcom through ignou university. N i am searching for good job especially for lecturer post in pvt sector or any kind of job dt s applicable to my mcom. pls help e to get job or vacany whrev availble pls accept my request. Reply at my email. Thaking you faithfully sonia.

11. Ashwini Jayaram says:

Hi ……
    this ashwini i ve completed M.com with 71% in Mysore university if their openings infron to my mail

12. Komal Jadhav says:

Hi…… I am Komal. I completed My M.Com with 62% in the Maharashtra university. now i live in mysore. I am searching Karanataka govt jobs. If u have any openings please inform me 8600824554

13. hyder says:

Hyder hello sir I would please to inform that I have completed MBA in system administration as vel as I have completed BSC in CBEn . I’m looking to be placed in government organisation…….so please inform me nd my contact number is 9739424358.. wherever I use my communication nd skills.. kindly let me know if any openings in government sector, I would be knee enough to work…. thanks nd regards from hyder.

14. retesh says:

hello sir,
    to c the updated jobs is very difficult for me. so, can i get any hints for by uploading the profile once, for the govt sector jobs related to my field is it possible of self submitting the my profile online itself? so that i cant miss many more opportunities….in the case please guide me..

15. Irshad says:

Hi Sir/Madam.

I would please to inform that I have completed MBA in Finance. So i
    am looking to be placed in a Government Organization. So please inform
    me and My Contact no is 9538112752, wherever i can use my Skills n
    Communication.

Kindly let me know if any openings in Government Sector, I would be knee enough to work.

Thanks & Regards
    Irshad

16. tharani says:

sir i am tharani i am now my final year electrical and electronics engineering so i need the information about how to join in electricity board in karnataka ?
    my mail id is email2tharani@gmail.com

17. subbayya.k.j says:

Hai sir, I am completed in diploma metallurgy engineering in 65/. And will searching Karnataka govt job please information me 8904881439

18. venkat says:

Hi sir iam completed in 2nd puc and ITI fitter my home city in AP prasent working in banglore try to governament job vacancy in any job plz inform me 8762692930 9945558046

19. Archana Bg says:

Hi…… I am Archana. I completed my BE with 62% in the stream of CS. I am searching govt jobs. If u have any openings please inform me 9741777301.

20. sunil says:

hello every one myself sunil am completed BBM in finance so am searchong govt job so if have any vacancy pls inform me 8970516926

21. balaji k.j says:

hi this is balaji, i completed joc by this base please send matching jobs or any other jobs,

22. harish says:

Hello, I m harish from Karnataka. Please post the govt. Job list based on diploma mechanical…….

23. mahantesh says:

Myself mahantesh studying in B.E civil final year ..may i knw any openings fr my qualification ..
    do inform on 8971033354 ..aryan009.aski@gmail.com

24. ANAND V V says:

Hi Sir/Madam.

I would please to inform that I have completed MBA in Finance. So i am looking to be placed in a Government Organization. So please inform me N My Contact no is 8792706436, wherever i can use my Skills n Communication.

Thanks & Regards
    ANAND V V

25. Fahimunnisa says:

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

I would be pleased to inform that I have completed MBA in Finance and currently working as an Accountant in a Company dealing in Manufacturing and Exporting of Pulp and Agro Products. I am looking to be placed in a Government Organization wherein I can use my Skills and Expertise.

Kindly let me know if any openings in Government Organization, I would be keen enough to work.

Thanks & Regards,
    Fahimunnisa.

26. manoj says:

i am manoj i completed BE civil engineerig plz infore me about the gov jobs in karnataka

my mail id and mobile no: smmanoj12@gmail.com (9743008295)

27. pandiyarajan says:

I am pandiyarajan. i am Finished My MBA(HR and MKT’ing) in 2011, Please say Any Government jobs. And Also Say The Well Reputed Company.

My Mail Id: rajadedico18march@gmail.com. Phone: 9025527985.

28. anita says:

sir am completed bsc computer degree am searching govt job piz inform me i need job my mail id abnadiger89@gmail.com

29. sridhar says:

Hi sir I completed bbm degree anywhere job is there means call me

30. sridhar says:

Sridhar
    Hi Sir /Madam , I Completed my graduation i am searching govt jobs please anywhere s there please inform me My cont No: 9886854215……….

31. beerappa says:

i am beerappa i competed puc now i have two pending in bcom so i need government job mobile:8147358410

32. Sridhar says:

Dear sir/mam,
    I completed my bbm. And i have 2.5 years experience as a system administrator plz if any suits my profile plz help me i struggling a lot for permanent job.
    Mob 9620745956

33. Manjunatha K says:

Dear sir/madam, i have completed Degree in BA. and i have 2.5 years experience in Computer Operator or Data Entry field so plz adviceme to get permanent job.

34. Ravi Kumar says:

Dear sir/madam, i have completed ITI in Electrical. and i have 4 years experience in maintenance field so plz adviceme to get permanent job.

35. Vijay kumar .M says:

sir/madam, I have completed M,sc in Electronics media and Communication, and I got 1 Years experience in kasthuri news24 as a panal producer. I am struggling a lot to join permanent position in current working place, please advise me to get good job.

36. rony says:

Hello sir/madam my name is Rony fernandes from honnavar, uttar kannnada dist my qualification is B.A and also computer course DOA i am searching GOVT jobs in karnataka. so plz contact me if you have any vacancy. my mobile number- 8867881346 my email rony00097@yahoo.com

37. Nagaraj says:

Hello Sir, My Name is Nagaraj from karwar dist my qualification is B.A. Presently i am stay in Bangalore and i am working in private Sector. But i am searching Govt Jobs so your have any more please contact me my cell 9480226503.

38. Sridhar Sri says:

Hi sir my name Sridhar from bangalore my qualification is BBM i am searching and struggling lot for govt job if you have any more please call me mob no : 9620745956

39. raghavendra says:

hi sir my name is RAGHAVENDRA frm gulbarga my qalification is BBM i want govt job in karnataka and m doing study for on jobs so pls cont me if u have anywhere vacancy then pls cl me my. mob-no is 9480531432

40. Keshava.R says:

Helo sir my name is Keshava iam frm bangalore completed my mba iam looking for a govt job in karnakata so plz contact me if u
    have any vacancy ma num is 7760801528. thank you

41. naveen vernekar says:

Helo sir my name is naveen vernekar iam frm karwar completed my mba in finance iam looking for a govt job in karnakata so plz contact me if u have any vacancy ma num is 9611035878. thank you

42. MD MUJAHED says:

SIR…I HVE COMPLETED B.TECH I WNT JOB IN GVOT PLZ IF U HVE ANY RECRMINET IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER PLZ INFROME ME MY EMAIL ID:MUJAHED.EEE@GMAIL.COM

43. mamatha says:

Dear sir/ madam please inform about govt jobs this is my mail id: mamatha.accounts@yahoo.com

• NAVEEN KUMAR says:

hi…u can apply for bank jobs. this year 55000 vacancies are there for
      PO post in IBPS. for PO u will get 30k per month.

44. shubha g says:

sir,i have completed B.E in computer science and i got ranking in gate 2013,based on that can u tel the uses about gate and which exams i have to take for getting govt jobs ,please give suggestions my mail id is shubha.g94@gmail.com

• NAVEEN KUMAR says:

45. Akshay says:

I have completed Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, and I got 2 Years experience also in one of the reputed research institutions of the India, since I didn’t do 12th before diploma I am struggling a lot to join permanent position in current working place, please advise me to get good job.

46. kaliappan R says:

sir, I am an exserviceman going to retired from army in Feb 2014. I was a clerk in Army putting 24 yrs of service and also having DME before coming to the Army. now I am undergoing business management course in Alliance University. Pl advise me if there is any job for me. My mob No is 9738548710

47. Gopinath.R says:

sir i have completed LLB and MSW, plg inform me about Government jobs in karnataka or form kpsc my e id goldlordgopi@gmail.com

48. nagarathna says:

sir i have completed BA in economics and geography, plz infore me about the gov jobs in karnataka or by KPSC, my email id nagarahna@gmail.com

49. Raksha Sindhe says:

Sir i have completed BE in information science,plz inform me about the gov jobs in bangalore,my email id is rakshasindher@gmail.com

• Indian says:

same here

• NAVEEN KUMAR says:

hi…u can apply for bank jobs. this year 55000 vacancies are there for PO post in IBPS. for PO u will get 30k per month. you have completed B.E.. u can try for software jobs also.. many software companies are hiring in banglore

50. Raksha says:

Sir i hve completed BE in information science, please inform me about d gov jobs in bangalore .

51. Ravikumarkc says:

sir im completed diploma in Electical please inform me if der is any govt. jobes in karnataka…this is my email id ravikumarkc19@yahoo.com Mo,No 9844130453

52. sandeep says:

sir im completed diploma mechanical please inform me if der is any govt. jobes in karnataka…this is my email id sandeepea2201@gmail.com

53. BASAV MUDASHI says:

sir please inform if der is any govt. jobes in karnataka…this is my email id

basavkings143@gmail.com

54. Kirankumar says:

sir please inform if der is any govt. jobes in karnataka…this is my email id kirankumar_gv@yahoo.co.in mobile no 9663974149

55. shailaja says:

sir please inform if der is any govt. jobes in karnataka…this is my email id shailajag17@gmail.com

56. hanamappa madar says:

Please opening gobs in Karnataka state

57. vishal rodrigues says:

plz let me know abt goverment jobs in karnataka for graduate ,,, email id . rodriguesvishal@gmail.com

58. ishwari says:

Computer opatator Job in karnataka state of nearest bagalkot Dist

59. vinay says:

Sir please let me know, if any government jobs are there in karnataka please its my humbly request.
    Vinayskmath@gmail.com

60. gangadhar says:

Pls inform about the openings

61. sandra says:

sir please let me know if there are government jobs in karnataka in the field of nursing.
    my email id is Sandra.amanna@gmail.com

62. muniraju says:

sir if any one give to idea about for govt jobs for police department i finished bcom pls any one help me this is my mail id playboymunna.raj@gmail.com pls i am searching govt jobs plas inform soon muniraj

63. Kapil says:

sir please let me know,if any government jobs are there in Karnataka. For MBA

64. prabhakar says:

Give me info.Job in karnataka

65. prabhakar says:

Sir give me gov.job in karnataka

66. praveen says:

sir please let me know,if any government jobs are there in Karnataka.
    this is my mail id neevarpro@gmail.com

67. shekar naik says:

Hello Sir My Self Shekar Naik i Am The Captain of Blind Indian Cricket Team. Who won the First ever T-20 world Cup For The Blind In Bangaluru. From 03/12/12 To 14/12/12.

Sir jagadish Shettar Announced Governament job for Me. But Now the govt Has Been Changed

Please provide Me a Governament Job This Is My Humble request to you sir/Madam

My No is 09449864777 shekarnaik@samarthanam.org

68. Nischitha Nischu says:

Sir Please let me know if any government jobs are there in Karnataka for Diploma Holders or Any

69. ANIL says:

Dear sir…Plz let me know ,If any govt jobs are there in Karnataka….

Qualification :- Diploma in civil engineering.(2006)
    i have 7 yrs(india) experience in construction field….and also i have 2 yrs gulf experience….
    this is mail id –anilmonteiro321@gmail.com…..anil.monteiro85@gmail.com…..

70. Akshath N says:

Dear sir please let me know if any requrnment any government in Karnataka
    Qualification : Diploma in E & E
    Email ID : acchu26kdkt@gmail.com

71. Akshath N says:

Dear sir please let me know if any requrnment any government in Karnataka

72. SURESHA.S says:

sir plz let me know, if any govt. jobs are there in karnataka this is my mail id surijobs@email.com

73. Rupa says:

74. sunil says:

Leave a messa

sir please let me know,if any government jobs are there in Karnataka.

this is my mail id sunil_girish@yahoo.com

ge…

75. RENJITH A P says:

Dear sir lam looking for government job in everywhere in Karnataka. so i humbly request to u let me know, please inform. my mail id renjith4522@gmail.com

76. Jagadish says:

sir, kindly inform if any gvnmt job in bangalore or in karnataka.
    This is my personal contact number 9742569356

77. Ananda.V says:

Dear sir please let me know if any requrnment any government in Karnataka

this is my Email id (anandkv044@gmail.com) my Qulification B Com Bangalore University and in Tally ERP9 govt job waiting in Karnataka

78. raju says:

please inform me sir this is my no 9538716564

79. raju says:

sir please let me know , if any government jobs this is my mail id raju.gowda.m@gail.com

80. Shobha says:

dear sir/madam, please kindly inform, if any government jobs are there in karnatka, my mobile no 8867588780

81. amnish says:

Amnish
    dear sir please let me know if any requrnment any government in Haryana
    this is my Email id (amnishkumar11@gmail.com) my Qulification 10+2 and tally ERP9 or my b.com result awaited

82. kiran says:

9632201524 this my phon no,,,

83. kiran says:

sir please let me know,if any government jobs are there in Karnataka.post graduation. plz info me kirankkmr@gmail.com

84. chaitra says:

sir please let me know,if any government jobs are there in Karnataka.

85. divakar kl says:

inform plz inform relevent jobs in karanataka

86. Shashikala says:

Please inform me sir AAO Exam result date.

87. Shashikala says:

Sir/Madam Please send me if any govt jobs in Karnataka. This is my Mail Id-hshashikala3@gmail.com

88. Guest says:

when will be the final result of Vijaya Bank for Clerk scale 2.

89. prashant says:

plz inform relevent jobs in karanataka

90. khader basha says:

Dear sir i have completed iti electrican 79.89% if eney job thair means tell me

91. sirisha says:

Sir Please let me know, if any government jobs are there in karnataka(Bangalore). My Qualification 10+2, My Mail Id g.sirisha260@gmail.com

92. Tanveer says:

Dear Sir / Mam, Please Send me government Jobs available list in Karnataka to my given mail ID tanveer131983@gmail.com

93. SHR says:

please inform me upcoming govt jobs in karnataka my mail id is
    shr216@gmail.com

94. anup says:

hai sir this is anup hear plz let know abt any gov jobs plz at anup87453@gmail.com

95. kusha B says:

sir pls inform govt jobs to me email ID kushabpatali@yahoo.com

96. Murali G M says:

sir please let me know,if any government jobs are there in Karnataka. please sand the information my Email ID is muruligm@yahoo.com

97. saddam h d says:

please inform me upcoming govt jobs in karnataka my mail id is

saddamjlr@gmail.com

98. hanumanth says:

sir please let me know,if any government jobs are there in Karnataka.

99. manjunathachar says:

please inform me upcoming govt jobs in karnataka my mail id is manjunathachari09@gmail.com

100. satish dakulgi says:

inform govt jobs sir ihave completed diploma and BE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
    my email is spdakulgi13@gmail.com

101. satish dakulgi says:

plz inform upcoming govt jobs

102. Gajendra says:

sir please let me know,if any government jobs are there in Karnataka.this is my mail id ascgaja@gmail.com

103. Dr.supriya says:

Plz informs me Abt upcmg govt jobs for dentist(b.d.s)

104. Ravi Kumar says:

Please dnt inform me my id is ravishashi.kumar13@gmail.com :)

105. Ravi says:

sir please let me know,if any government jobs are there in Karnataka. any department is ok. i have 13 year experience in Software company i am working as a Admin.

this is my mail id ravism@lycos.com

106. manju says:

i want Labour department job..pls do the need ful;

107. kavitha p.m says:

plz inform sda exam date in 2013

108. Bagya Raj says:

Dear Sir i have completed MSW -HRM in 2010 and i am looking a Government job please inform me if possible through my Mail bagyaraj85@gmail.com

109. anil says:

sir please let me know,if any government jobs are there in Karnataka. my mail i.d is anilbs45@gmail.com

110. suresh am says:

pleas inform govt jobs

111. sowmya says:

please inform me upcoming Govt Jobs n karnataka…my mail ID -sowmya_s1124@yahoo.com

112. umesh bv says:

plz infome any govrnament call plz infome in karnataka

113. Rudresha R says:

Dear sir/Madam,

This is Rudresha R Diploma holder in Electrical and Electronics engineering. Sir please Let me know the government jobs related to Electrical and Electronics engineering.

this is my mail id rudreshard@gmail.com

114. Sunil H N says:

Dear Sir/Madam
    This is SUNIL H N. Diploma holder in civil engineering. Let me know the government jobs related to civil engineering.

115. harshith c says:

please inform any govt jobs in karnataka pls i request ,my mail id harshithc@rocketmail.com

116. Javeed Pasha says:

Dear sir/Madam,
    Please let me know, if there are any jobs..!

117. ganga hutti says:

pls inform upcoming government jobs
    my email id ganga.hutti@gmail.com

118. irfan says:

plz inform upcoming govt jobs..E-mail irfan_sattikar@yahoo.com

119. kalpana. R says:

Hi Sir, plese inform me any job recruitment in govt of Karnataka. My qualification is PUC, BA and MLISC (Master of Library and Information Science). My E-mail Id : kalpanargowda@gmail.com. i am waiting for your replay

120. Nagaraju N says:

Sir

plese inform me any job recruitment in govt of Karnataka .My qualification is puc ,& Bcom,My E-mail Id:nagarajun88@gmail.com

121. Vinayak .D. Desai says:

sir please let me know,if any government jobs are there in Karnataka.

this is my mail id “vinayakd_desai@redifmail.com” my qualifications are ITI & Dip in (IS) 2yrs course completed.

122. Shraddha says:

Hello Sir kindly let me know any government recruitment in karnataka feb-2013. Am working as Microbiologist right now in Hubli my qualification is MSc Microbiology form Karnatak university Dharwad. reply me on shraddha.satyanaik@gmail.com

123. shwetha says:

sir please let me know,if any government jobs are there in Karnataka.

this is my mail id shwethnk@gmail.com

124. Chandrashekar says:

Chandrashekar M. Sakroji

plz inform me any other govt jobs in MBA (Finance) so i was already working in a NRHM (Health Dept) as a Block Programme Manager its a contract basis only so plz inform me e-mail id. chandrashekarsakroji@gmail.com

125. priyanka says:

hello sir please update government jobs in karnataka. my email id=priyanka_gudi@yahoo.in

126. Ramesha says:

Helo sir,
    please inform me any govt jobs in Karnataka at “ramurameshacm@yahoo.in”

127. Reshma Krishna says:

I am a Diploma holder (Computer Sci & Engg). Plz suggest me the suitable govt job

128. Deekshith Kumar says:

please inform me if any govt jobs are there in Karnataka & My email id is “Dixith.kumar9@gmail.com”

129. nethra says:

please inform any govt jobs in karnataka pls i request ,my mail id ”nethraappuvathi@gmail.com”

130. aparna says:

helo sir,
    please inform me any govt jobs in karnataka at ” aparna.gaddam81@gmail.com

131. ganga says:

plz send me kpsc previous question papers and study material to ths email id ganga.hutti@gmail.com

132. krishne gowda says:

pls inform fdc or sdc exam dates

133. Lepakshi Lepu says:

PDO Result yaavaaga sir?…..

134. praveenkumar.J.G says:

pls inform upcoming government jobs

135. suresh padashetty says:

plz inform upcoming govt jobs….