There are total 49 Govt Jobs opening in Assam on 22nd Dec, 2014.

Sponsored Links

Welcome to the page of Government Jobs in Assam for the year 2014. We will list here all Government jobs in various departments. The candidates should bookmark this page for future updated.

List of latest Government Jobs 2015 in Assam

CompanyPositionsVacanciesDegreeQualificationLast DateDetailDepartmentsUpdated onStatePosts
Gauhati high CourtGrade 'A'– III49Graduation DegreeBachelor DegreeWithin 15 daysDetailHigh Court09/12/2014AssamOthers
The government of Assam with the help of the central government has brought a lot of changes in the working life of the people living there. New job opportunities are coming up for the new generation. Many private players of the market have come up with several job profiles to keep the intellectual capital within the state. The government too has not kept itself way behind in this race, many public companies are set up which provide huge career opportunities to the upcoming students. Let us now have a look over the some of the limited companies prevalent in Assam, AGRO-ECONOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE FOR NE INDIA: to get a job here one has to be from economic background, (Phd is more preferable). The pay scale for the same ranges between Rs.37400/–67000/- + a Grade Pay of Rs. 10000 – per month. Regional Resource Centre for NE States, it is an initiative of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. The eligibility criteria is, post graduate in commerce with a diploma. UNICEF – they recruits planning and monitoring officer from Guwahati, Assam. The post will be of a chief field officer, and the applicant’s qualification has to be supported by his technical knowledge. Dibrugarh University, it recruits many people from Assam. Their job criteria are in Government Sector and in the field of Research, for posts like Research Assistant and Laboratory Assistant. As a part of the recruitment process, the candidates has to seat for a face to face interview. And there are lots of government department in which one can find and get government job in Assam. We advised to the candidates that visit daily or regular on this page and if you can’t then bookmark this page, subscribe your email ID and like our Facebook page to get immediate alert daily. You can also visit our other Government jobs pages as follows.

Or all the above stated posts, usually the candidate has to go through various tests on academics and round of interviews to crack a job in a government sector organization. Exam details are always published in the internet and students get the flexibility of applying online or offline.

Sponsored Links

193 Responses to Govt Jobs in Assam – 49 Jobs Opening on 22-12-2014

1. Sikha says:

Myslf sikha.i m graduate…i need a suitable job plz infrm me…

2. Shashwati Goswami says:

Hello! Sir/Medam i am Shashwati Goswami, I have completed master degree from Gauhati University in the subject mass communication &journalism and also persuing Msw under the K.K.H.N.Q open university . So now i am searching for a good job in Assam, please kindly inform me about the jobs at my E-mail id…..thank you

3. Dudul Deka says:

My name is Dudul moni Deka.I have completed my Graduation and I am searching for a Govt Jobs last 6years.So please help me……

4. Majhura Anzan Hazarika says:

sir…i m B.A. MLIS….Please find for me a job.

5. darshana bora says:

m darshana…student of b com 3rd smstr…searching a govt job…newyz i lyk mst d site…gd job for us..thnk u so mch…

6. jahnabi baruah says:

Hi… Thank you for giving me such a good opportunity. My qualifications are as follows…
    Masters of Arts
    B.ED
    B. Music
    I kindly request you to inform about any job vacancy which is suitable for me. please contact me through my email id…
    With hopes ….. Jahnabi Baruah

7. Abhimanyu Paul says:

My name is Abhimanyu Paul. I have completed my graduation in Agriculture. I am 26 years old. I am in need of a job. Please offer me a job

8. Heman Kalita says:

My self Mr.Heman Kalita..I am a lab technician and searching for a good job in Assam…so pls kindly offer meme a job…Tkan you…

9. Kamal Roy says:

I’m kamal Roy I want a govt.job.I have passed BA(Sanskrit) in2009. DOB:15/10/87.
    Sir reply plz….

10. Kawsar says:

Sir,
    I’m Kawsar Ahmed and i hv passed H.S last year…and now i am searching for a good job in assam……So,i will be greateful if u kindly reply……

11. narottam nath says:

My name is Narottam Nath, HS Passed – 1994, D.O.B – 29-07-1975, since 20 Years worked many jobs in Public sector, Now working 4 part time job in public sector as a Accountant
    From 7 years.

12. badalbasak says:

sir my name is badal basak i have class10th plz kindly offer me job

13. Rejaul Hoque says:

Sir,
    I am Rejaul Hoque, I want a govement job in Assam. I have completed HSLC in 1998.
    Pls sir, i’m Married n i need a job, plz sir Reply.

14. Sahnaz Khanam says:

Sir,
    I am Sahnaz Khanam, I want a govement job in Assam. I have completed HSLC in 2012.
    Pls Reply. i need a Job sir,

15. Narayan Das says:

Hello! Sir/Medam myself Narayan Das, I have completed my master degree from Dibrugarh University in the subject Anthropology and also have done Diploma in Industrial Accountacy course under the institute of District computer centre. So now i am searching for a good job in Assam, please kindly inform me about the jobs at my E-mail id…..thank you

16. Swmdwn Baglari says:

Sir / madam
    l am completed 10+2 and running iti from Assam. so, I need a govt job. please inform me.

17. badalbasak says:

sir’i have completed class 9passed.im searching for a job in assam plz.in from me in my mail id

18. Kanhaiya Chouhan says:

I m b.com passed and now I am looking for a job if you hav any vacancy please sen it to me in my email address.

19. Foriad Ali says:

My self FORIAD ALI . I am 29 years old. I have completed my graduation & also PGDCA . So plz help me.

20. chetan kumar bajoria says:

Dear admin sir , myself chetan kumar bajoria . I have completed my graduation b.com in accounts major last year. Now I am doing master degree through IDOL . I want to request you if there is any kind of job available which is suitable for me . Please inform me….

21. azmira khan says:

sir i am azmira khan….i will b a graduate in history major next year….so now my qualification is hs passed…i am greatly in need of a job…so plz kindly look into my matter deeply…i will really be very gratefull to u….

22. DIP JYOTI HAZARIKA says:

my name is dip jyoti hazarika…..I m graduate n complete PGDCA…..plz offer me a job in my email id…….plz

23. jayantajit bordoloi says:

My name is Jayantajit Bordoloi, I complited my H.S. and diploma in pharmacist … I have computer diploma with hardware networking application. So plz inform me…..

24. Bilash Dutta says:

Hii….. I m Bilash Dutta..
    I m recently complite my Graduation (BA)…. SO kindly offer me a Assam govt job in Assam… i m unemployed….
    Thanking u…..

25. Sanu Roy says:

Hi,My name is Sanu Roy…..I am recently complied my graduation in sterm Commerce…I m 21 year age…n my other computer knowledge in BASIC,TALLY & DTP…kindly inform me….in any job…

26. Bishal Dutta says:

My name is BISHAL DUTTA. I am graduate in B.COM. I am searching a good job. so plz kindly offer me a job at my email Id.
    THANKING U…..

27. shayan paul says:

Dear sir,
    I am shayan paul . I request you to give any such government job as I completed the 10th standard . And after few months i m going to appear Higher Secondary final examination . So kindly inform me sir …

28. nipam choudhury says:

sir i am hs passed at since with 58%

29. ritika somani says:

Sir ,
    I ritika somani grauted wit BA request u to offr any kind of job accdrng to ur requirment .thank u ll b waitng for ur email

30. Jakir Hussain says:

Hi…
    I’m Jakir ,, Hs passed n working as an asst teacher 4 a private English school , searching 4 a possible goft job 4 better opportunity .plz inform me sir as I be possible ! Thanking u !!

31. ritika somani says:

Hi ds is ritika somani

I m searchng for da job I m graduated so I ll b vry thnkful if u could offr any job to me

32. Impi Das says:

I am Impi Das. I am 22 years old.I am graduate in arts and i have also done one year PGDCA computer diploma. Sir/Madam i need a good job so i m request to u please kindly infrom me.thank you.

33. lakshya jit nath says:

dear sir my name is Lakshya jit nath. I am 20 years old. I m completed hslc 2009. now I’m ONGC pvt job . very hard work. sir plz kindly offer me job a my.. thnx sir

34. HIRANYA KR.DUTTA says:

sir
    I am Hiranya kumar Dutta.I have passed BA in 2007 I want a govt job kindly inform my mail id…

35. sunnygurung says:

Hi Sir, my name is Sunny gurung. Sir I have completed my M.A and ADCA with Tally..Please kindly offer me a job.

36. Gobin biswakarma says:

Good afternoon…..
    my name is Gobin biswa karma, I had complete my 10th standard, now I am searching a any govt job..!!! pls pls infrom me!!!

37. SELIM UDDIN 9957800286 says:

Dear Sir I heartly request to you I am selim(25 years old) from MURAJHAR,NAGAON ASSAM, I Need a job I am B.A (Passed Education Major),so please sir a good job offer.sir my other qualifacation One years Computer diploma.

38. SELIM says:

sir I like gov job but Ineed a jobe Iam (SELIM) B.A Passed major Education

39. arnob roy chowdhury says:

I am B.Com passed.Six month diploma in computer.I sm working at Amrit project ltd and Vodafone call centre.

40. Raju says:

My name is raju n i m 4m dimapur i complete my graduation sir i m searching job in assam if there is any vacancy plz.message me sir

41. Pranab Namasudra says:

Dear sir,i m a 27 yrs old now, i mostly need a govt job of assam….bcoz i love some one too much and her family never give me my love bcoz m jobless so plz sir offer me one good govt job plz…..m hs passed.

42. jennifer gonsalves says:

My name jennifer gonsalves. I am H.S pass(2002).I am search a good jobs in assam.please offer me a good jobs.

43. Mr.Clement Minz says:

I am graduate in arts (1996) and also knowledge computer. Now I am work T.E as a welfare officer. I want quiet this jobs because small sallary package.I am searching a government jobs in assam so kindly offer me a good jobs

44. SUBRATA SAHA says:

I AM GRADUATE IN POLITICAL SCIENCE n COMPLETED
    DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATION
    PLZ GAVE ME A JOB SIR
    THANK YOU.

45. SUBRATA SAHA says:

I Am graduate in Political Science n completed
    DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATION
    plz gave me a job sir

46. kaushik kamal saikia says:

I am kaushik Kamal saikia. b.com passed 2012( nagaon g n d g commerce CLG) above 3yrs experianc in accountn in pvt.company running part timer appointed khagarijan CLG as a junior asst. pls sir / mam. kindly one post offer me.

47. Mantu Konwar says:

Sir I need a jobin Assam, I am complete my graduation digree 2010, So please kindly inform me…….?

48. DHIRAJ Pathak says:

Sir iam BA passed and appearing MA plz kindly offer me a job my email id…………..

49. shohidur Mondal says:

sir, I am shohidur Mondal B.A pass & Computer Diploma.

50. Manoj Kumar Roy says:

my name is manoj kumar roy….now i m studding in b.com 3rd semister and also doing pgdca….so plz kindly offer me a job… in my email id… thank you…

51. DHIRAJ DAS says:

Sir,
    My qulification – B.A. Passed
    , 1year Computer course..experience – 1 year..pls sir ..
    I need a job…contact me

52. Sanjay Kumar Gupta says:

Respected Sir/Madam, i am 29 years of age and completed my H.S. in science stream. I have a good academic record and also a good sports background. I studied upto degree(final year) with Zoology major but unluckliy couldnot appear for my final exam due to financial strain. Im still jobless. Please i request you to help me with a job. Please help me. Thank you.

53. sulagna dutta says:

Im M.com passed with 54%, again appearing for betterment exam. I was accountancy major student in bachelor degree. Im working as a teacher in carmel school digboi. Im in need of a better oppurtunity.

54. Pranita Devi says:

I am graduate in Arts and I have completed 1year computer diploma in PGDCA. I have being working as a Computer Faculty in Borigaon High School since 2013. Please kindly offer me the job……

55. Parimal Paul says:

Hi Sir,
    myself parimal paul and i am 23 years old, i have done my garduation and computer diploma on PGDCA, I hve an 1 year working experience at Block Elementary Education office,and up till now i am jobless …plz kindly favour me a job at my email ID…..

56. shahjahan says:

Hello sir
    My name is shahjahan….I did my graduation in bachelor of computer application…I worked as a computer analyst for 1.5 Yrs along with an experience of as a trainee for 1 yr..kindly sent me a mail if I m eligible..
    Thanks

57. prasanta Dutta says:

My Name is PRASANTA DUTTA . I am 25 years old.Qulification-B.A PART II. I also work for sales tax practitioner for 3-4 years. So now I am searching for good job. And also learn Computer On tally 9, tally 7.2 and basic knowledge . i am searching for a good job in assam.

58. Babor Ali Sheikh says:

sir lam babor Ali sheikh l have passed hs(sc) l am reading b.sc l am poor family boy so l kindly request you give me a job plz halpe me.

• Saddam Hussain says:

Hello Sir my name is Saddam Hussain l have passed H’S 57.4 in Arts …….my father was dead so if you don’t mind can u help me Please

59. Babor Ali Sheikh says:

sir lam babor Ali sheikh l have hs(sc) l am reading bsc l am poor family boy so l request kindly you give a job.

60. hari prasad khanikar says:

dear sir. my self hari prasad khanikar (OEU & chandraprava eye hospital) best 4 years Computer Experience. Please info me to my email. Thanks,………

61. hari prasad khanikar says:

Dear Sir, I am Hari Prasad Khanikar.I am 24 years old.I have completed graduation in Arts strm.i need a job.so kindly give me a opportunity to offer a job

62. IFTIKAR AHMED CHOUDHURY says:

Myself B.com(MGT) with Computer Experience. Please info me to my email. Thanks,……………..,

63. Rupam says:

I m graduate in arts. Right now i m searching for a job.

64. razibul islam says:

Sir I need a job.i am complete my graduation degree..2010.

65. Satyajit saha says:

My Name is Satyajit Saha .I am 21 years old.now i am Studing in H.S Second year. sir i am Search a new job in my Future.Sir i am a poor boy.

• ROFIQUL ISLAM says:

My name is Rofiqul islamam. i am 36 years old.now i am B.A. Passed. sir i am search a new job in my future.sir i am a poor boy

66. pulin deka says:

Dear Sir, I am pulin deka.I am 22 years old.I have completed graduation in Arts strm.i need a job.so kindly give me a oportunity to offer a job.

67. REJEKUL HOQUE CHOUDHURY says:

I am HS( Sc) past student,I am searching for a government job,because I am very poor student.I am unable for higher study,if a job upcoming please informe me SIR….

68. Pranjal prodhan says:

My name is pranjal prodhan i am 19 years old i am studying in hs final years commerce and i am searching for a gov job because my family is very poor so plz give me a job plz inform me.

69. arshad barik says:

my name is arshad barik. i am H.S.L.C passed and need for a job. please offer me a job. i am hard working and obidient and can do any work.

70. jamal islam says:

sir i am jamal residental of north lakhimpur district assam and now i am students of m.a 3rd semester i want a jobs any parts of assam if u have any kinds of jobs please contact me..

• Tarik Aziz Laskar says:

I am tarik aziz laskar i am studing in M.A.2SEM. I want a job because my family is very poor.so pls sir any opportunity …..to contact me..

71. Dhruba jyoti deka says:

Dear sir,Iam dhruba jyoti deka(21 years old) I have completed graduation in arts.i need a job.so . Kindly give me an oportunity to offer a job

72. Phulsan Ali says:

Sir, I am Phulsan Ali. Qual:H.s Exam passed . 23 years.Dist: Barpeta.Pin:781309

73. Narayan sutradhar says:

I’m a graduate of arts & l’m 26 years old .l’m searching a govt job but l don’t get job.so l request you kindly to give me a opportunity of govt job.thanking you.

74. Suvankar Bose says:

Sir, i am Suvankar bose from kolkata. i have passed the B.A (Honus Course).I want a govt job .I can speak Hindi, Bengali, weight 52 kg age 27years.

75. Madhabi Bhattacharjee says:

Hi my name is madhabi bhattacharjee..i m graduate in arts n completed dca-t..i m searching 4 s job in assam..plz kindly offer me a good job at my email id.

76. Bhima upadhaya says:

Myself Bhima upadhaya I am graduate in arts (pass course) ….I hv done PGDCA & searching a good job in Assam plzz kindly offer me a job. ……..

77. Samarjit Choudhury says:

Myself Samarjit Choudhury, I am HS Passed on 2007 and have Diploma In Computer Business Application & Certified by the Directorate of Employment Exchange,Guwahati for under training and Career coaching and almost 4 years working experience in ITC Limited, Guwahati Branch (Indian Tobacco Corportion) as an Finance Assistant under C.A Firm. I need govenment permanent Jobs if any applicable. Please kindly inform at my Email-ID.

78. Mintu Dutta says:

dear sir,
    i am h.s. passed. i am a poor boy so unable to read .please give me a govt job.

79. Dimbeswar sonowal says:

Sir i complete my graduation in Botany.i have 43% agreegate in PCM at 10+2.There is needed 45 % in PCM.am I eligible to apear in the ITBP Head constable exammination. Sir please reply me.

80. SHAH NAWAZ HOQUE says:

I want every update

81. vhoom says:

No govt jobs in Assam for beggers. Bribe and backing are required for gvt job in Assam.

82. Mayukh Pratim Malakar says:

I have H.S. passed in commerce, Electronic and telecommunications diploma from iete new delhi.so…..I m looking for a job….I want to request you that if there is any kinds of job which is suitable for me or I am eligible for that then please inform me through the email.

83. Jadav Saikia says:

I have passed H.S in 2010 and i have 1year diploma in Computer Application.Now I searching for a job in assam .plz inform me in my mail id or in my contact no.

84. Jayanta debnath says:

Dear sir.,
    I have completed my B.com.
    so, kindly do a needful and i accepting cum need a govt job.

regards,
    Jayanta

85. Abhishek sharma says:

I m graduate and I need govt job.plz help me..

86. srimanta sarkar says:

Sir I have completed BCOM in2012
    but still I am unemployed.Kindly suggest how i can get a govt. Job

87. sasanka das says:

Hello sir im looking for a government job…
    I have completed H.S 12 in 2014

88. Nayan Jyoti Nath says:

Dear Sir/Madum my self Nayan Jyoti Nath, I have completed my H.S. And I alro have completed computer one year diploma… Now I am pursuinig BA degree 3rd sem with political science major…. I need a job ……

89. AJOY KUMAR GHOSH says:

when tet exam assam lp 2014 gua mara

90. Golap hussain says:

My self Golap Hussain. I had B.A passed in the year 2000. I am suffering for govt. Job. I want any job under govt. Now i am 36 years old. I request you plz inform me.

91. uttam biswas says:

Respected , Sir/Madam.
    my self Uttam Biswas.
    I am a student in B.A 5th sem(Arts) and Six month experience Diploma in Computer Application(CEC).. I am searching for a govt job. Please kindly offer me aa job.
    Thank yuo.

92. Minakashi knowar says:

Dear sir l Miss Minakshi knowar i am graduation in botany under DU sir i am 1st class 2nd position in DU. Sir my family is unable to my higer education so sir please give me a job ….my email

93. Jyotshna Gogoi says:

sir, i am hs passed and nowi am studying bsc.i have need a job. plase reply me. Thank you.

94. Mustafijur Rahman says:

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Mustafijur Rahman passed my MBA degree in the year of 2007 and after that I worked with pvt company around 5 years, Now ak searching a govt job…

95. sanjib gohain says:

Dear sir/madam,I am 28years old,I have completed B.A under G.U and also appeared in LL.B under G.U,and also 4years working exprerience in N.G.O(education department)..Now I am searching for a government job state/central in assam..So I kindly requst to you please help and inform me at my job email-ID

96. JAYANTA PATHAK says:

sir,
    myself is JAYANTA PATHAK, BA in philosophy from GU in the year of 2003 and diploma on computer application.2 years 6 month work experience as a Data entry oppratior and sels exucative on Aircel cell city zone.i nead a parmanent job under govt. or private sector.So,kindly inform me…thank you

97. Biva Debnath says:

Hi my name isBiva Debnath I m 21 years old I have just completed my graduation in education in 2014 in D.U. I m searching a good job in Assam.please I kindly request to be inform me..

98. keshab sarkar says:

Helo sir&mam, my self keshab sarkar..i have done B.A. last year and also complited basic knowledge of computer..and 3month experiance in mahidra finance.. and I need job urgently plz help?

99. Md Noim Ahmed says:

i am noim ahmed 21yrs old.i am 12 passed &diploma in computer operator and programming assistant.i m searching a job in assam.plz inform me.

100. Dipeswar Boro says:

Dear Sir/Madam, I am Dipeswar completed H.S. & Computer certificate of six(6) months. I worked as a Data Entry Operator for over 1 year & 6 months and also as an EDP(electronic data processor) & Operation’s assistant in Aramex courier it was all the private sector jobs. If any state govt jobs comes then please notify me. Regards, Dipeswar Boro.

101. pallabi kashyap says:

helllo i m pallabi kashyap i have completed my graduation in arts from handique girls college please refer me some job which will be suitable to my qualification
    Thanking you

102. Dibyendu says:

Dear, Sir/Ma’am
    Myself Dibyendu Barman had passed 10+2 in 2k8 and looking for job in govt sector, so kindly, please mail me and help me out to find a job Thanking You!!

103. kanhaiya yadav says:

i am qualification in civil engineerig i am searching for good job

104. anzum azad says:

sir,
    i have complete my under guwahaty university in 2013 also complete hardware & networking diploma under ECIL in nagaon ITI and pgdca computer application now i am searching a job in assam and bengal so please offer me a job its very important for me

105. Md.Mosaraf Hossain says:

Sir/madam, I am mosaraf hossain I have complitet hs.i need a good job so I am request to you pls kindly inform me..

106. Dipak Mahananda says:

hi i am dipak my edu.qualification is BA & i have diploma of computer telly so; please offer me a any job regarding the same. thanking you…..

107. L. Tikendra Singha says:

Sir I have completed B.A
    but still I am unemployed.Kindly suggest how i can get a govt. Job

108. pranjal kalita says:

i mr. pranjal kalita m.a in pol. sc and bed. and dca……if any good opportuniy for me than mail me ……it is my humble requast….

109. Hiteswar Boro says:

Dear,
    Sir / Madam
    i have B.A completed but PH…my family is poor..kindly sir job…

110. sunita sinha says:

Please gve me the updates for the latest govt jobs

111. kikikripal says:

I wanted to a very high salary jobs in Assam. Presently working in Gujarat.
    qualification: B.E. (M.E)/5+YEARS OF exp.
    present salary: 47K
    exp: 47K+

112. Anirbed changmai says:

Hai sir/madm
    sir my self ANIRBED CHANGMAI. Sir now I hv been working as a medical representatives since last two years.sir now I hv need a government job so kindly requests plz inform me……thank you

113. prem ray says:

hello I m hslc pass I want job n new I m electrician so give a offer

114. Pranjal Borah says:

Sir/Mdm,
    Myself Pranjal Borah, M.A in Education from Dibrugarh University in the year of 2004. Now I am doing Medical Representative since 7th yrs. So now I want any govt. sector job in Assam. My age running 34yrs. So kindly inform me in my email and also help me.

115. Pranjal Borah says:

Sir/MDM,
    Myself Pranjal Borah, completed M.A in Education last 2004 from Dibrugarh University. Now i am doing Medical Representative since 7th yrs. So, now I want any job in govt. sector. If you find then inform me in my email. So thanks.

116. Ratul says:

Dear,
    Sir/Madam
    I Have Completed H.S 1st Year, Basic Of Computer And Basic Electrical Training From N.C.V.T I Searcing A Govt. Job. Please Sir/Madam kindly Inform to me A Job. My Family is Vary Poor. Please Help Me.

117. SAUROV KUMAR DAS says:

DEAR
    Sir/ Madam
    I HAVE COMPLTE HS & BA APEAR . MY FAMILY IS VERY POOR SO KINDLY I HAVE REQUEST ANY GOV JOB RANK
    I WILL WORK & PLZ SIR INFROM FOR ME I HAVE 1 YEAR COMPUTER DIPLOMA COMPLETE

118. RAJI GOSWAMI says:

Dear sir, my Name Is Raju Goswami. completed my Graduation B.A or honour of PGDCA Computer diploma holder with a 1st grade/position.I want to request you that if there is any kinds of gov job which is suitable for me or I am eligible for that then please inform me through the following contact..

119. hemanga boruah says:

hello
    Sir/Madam;
    my name is hemanga boruh, i have complet H.S, and now i study software Ingerning in NIIT GUWAHATY, and i searging a good job.
    So, kindly please give me a job. please…

120. lakheswar rongphar says:

Hello sir/maam, i passed H.s (sci) in 2014, and now i am studying b.sc. i need a govt. Job, if there are posts kindly please inform me. Thank you.

121. pinku thapa says:

Dear.
    Sir/Mem I m HS passed 2007.I need
    Assam state government job.thank you.

122. Daisy Bora says:

Respected
    sir/madam, I hv completed HS(sc),and 3yr computer engg. Diploma.Are there job available for me?

123. Ariful Haque says:

Thanks for giving me this opportunity….
    I am Ariful Haque,I have completed my Graduation in 2013
    and I have also a diploma in Airline Hospitality and Tourism management and computer basics.
    If there is any vacancy available please inform me….
    Thank You!

124. Shibo boro says:

Hello, sir my name is shibo boro. I have completed h.s. I am searching for a gvt job. Plz infrm me.

125. Bhanu Sarkar says:

I am Bhanu Sarkar I have completed HS in 2011 and I am studying BA I have need a job so plese inform me

126. Pankaj dutta says:

Hi sir mera nam pankaj dutta he me ek h.s pas karke betha hu kipya karke mere ko ek naukari dijye.

127. pranab says:

hello sir medam metric pass all govt job i want please interview and give job call me.

128. priyanka saikia says:

hi sir i m a student of BA.i wnt a gvt job pls gve me a job

129. Shajidul Islam says:

I am Shajidul Islam I have completed HS in 2011 and I am studying BA I have need a job so plese inform me

130. Abhishek Mahanta says:

Dear
    Sir/Madam

I’ve complete B.Com under G.U in 2014. Pleas help me to kindly inform me in E-mail ID . If any kinda jobs available out there.

131. Devika Mahanta says:

Hi Sir/Madam
    I have completed my gradation bca under gauhati university. Pls give me a govt job….

132. Manin Muchahary says:

I am Manin Muchahary from Kokrajhar Assam, I have completed my graduation(B.A.) in the year of 2009. And also have the experience of Computer Instructor, Accounting, Data Entry, Receptionist, , Driving, Sales etc. That Sir/Madam, now I’m searching a permanent job for serving my life.
    please kindly inform me any govt. job advertisement in my E-mail Address.

133. Rakesh Saikia says:

sir,i have completed HS.I need a govt job.

134. Subrata de bhowmick says:

Sir/madam ,m graduate. i want to do govt service.can u plz tell me which job i can get.reply me plz…

135. kabita borah says:

Hi ‘ my name KABITA BORAH . I am 23 years old. I have completed my graduation. Major in EDUCATION in 2012. AND also computer diploma application . and now i am also doing master degree in education under IDOL’ GAUHATI UNIVERSITY . i am searching for a good job in assam. kindly inform me at my email-ID. ‘Thanks

136. Pranjal Sarma says:

Sir/ madam,
    I am Pranjal Sarma and completed B.com in 2013 under Dibrugarh University.

137. Pranjal Sarma says:

Sir,
    My name is Pranjal Sarma and have completed in 2013 under Dibrugarh University. Now I am searching for a job in Assam. So, I request you to kindly inform me for further vacancy which is suitable according to my qualification.

138. mridul medhi says:

I have completed Homeopath pharmacist diploma and now I am working in a private hospital in bongaigaon I have experience allopath medicine sales,computer knowledge,store keeper & accounts , So I’am searching for any job in Assam ,So plz kindly infrm me..?

139. Tingku DAs says:

My Name is TINGKU DAS is soyal ahmed. I am 21 years old.Qulification-B.A. complote.and i am searching for a good job in assam. So for kindly please give me one job. Thank you.

140. Dhoromsing Teron says:

Iam graduate B.A with computer knowledge PGDCA.looking for job ,so kindly offer me a good job Thankyou sir .

141. Soyal ahmed says:

Hi..my name is soyal ahmed. I am 18 years old.now i am studing a B.A 2nd year.and i am searching for a good job in assam. So for kindly please give me one job. Thank you.

142. parag moni baruah says:

sir,I have completed h.s. in science.I want to do any type of government job.my age is 18.please offer me job sir

143. Birbal Roy says:

Sir, I have been Completed my B.A, I also work C.A ferm for two years. So now I am searching for good job. And also learn Computer On ICA Chandmari institute of computer accountant for 2 years of course. Now I am teaching computer to student. Thanks

144. Munmi Saikia says:

Sir
    I am Munmi Saikia.I want a govement job in Assam.I have completed HS in 2014.
    Pls Reply.

145. Jintu Saikia says:

Sir
    I am Jintu Saikia.I want a govement job in Assam.I have compelted HS in 2007 .i have 8 month experience in state bank of india customer service…

146. arup das says:

Good evening sir.i want to joing goverment job aculy i know wil be not take this job .plz sir/men .we all so flow this job and flow me.and have a 1 year bpo expriyenc .frm vodafone care .198..and i cnt spek english.hindi bengoli.assamese.MP.

147. nasrath iraqi hasan says:

Sir/madam
    I am Nasrath Iraqi hasan have appeared MBA final year exam i have dual specialization hr n marketing ,plz suggest me any vacancy in my field.

148. Biswajit sarkar says:

Sir, i am Biswajit sarkar from jalpaiguri.I am M.A candidate.I want a govt job .I can speak Hindi, Bangle, weight 62 kg age 25years.

149. Dipankar sarkar says:

Dear sir/mam
    i hv complitd my ba.i want to a govt.job in assam. Whn coming any job in assam thn pls in from me bcoz i need a govt.job

150. mintu das says:

Hi iam Mintu das from gohpur sonitpur.i am h.s pass candidate.I want a govt Jobe ..I can speak Hindi, assames, bangla, orria, Tamil,Telugu,$English..hight-5.11inc , weight 70 kg, age 22 thanks

151. sharul choudhury says:

Hello, My self Sharul Choudhury
    Age:19
    Sex: Male
    Now i am doing B.Com under G.U with accounatncy major. And, i am searching for a government job in assam. So, please inform me the current available jobs by considering my qualification.

152. Minar Hussain says:

I have completed H.S and B.A appearing , So I’am searching for any job in Assam , and I have also done One Year PGDCA Computer diploma. So plz kindly infrm me..?

153. RAKESH DAS says:

I m searching for a job in assam .plz inform me in my gmail id.

154. PRAVEEN KUMAR NATH says:

I have successfully completed MCA degree in the year January-2012…Currently, I am working in one of the LC of PTU–SILCHAR as HOD–IT Department for more than 2 years….I am looking for a good and lucrative salary Government Jobs either Assam govt. or Central govt….If your organization has any vacancies of my Qualification then I am ready to appear for any kind of exam conducted by your organizaion..Kindly let me know about the vacancies………

155. jyotishmita rabha says:

Sir , im jyotishmita rabha.i passed hs and appering ba..and i have completed diploma course in Modern Office Management..i need a good job..so kindly inform me..

156. Dipankar sarkar says:

Dear,
    sir/madam
    I m dipankar sarkar.I hv complited my gradguation.i need a good job so i m request to u please kindly infrom me.

157. Sankar biswas says:

Sir,
    i am graduate and post graduate in computer application. Working experience national company and local company.
    Kindy
    I want to govt. Job

158. Rashashindhu Das says:

hello sir m a arts graduate and having good knowledge in cimputr m serching for a govt job plz sir kindly offer me govt job in assam.thanku

159. aradhan das says:

Hi my name is aradhan das 22 years old. Now i am studying in H.S. 2nd year and i am searching for a good job so please kindly offer me a job.THANK YOU

160. Kankan Dev Sarma says:

Hi I hv passed BA(Eco)in 2008 I want a govt job kindly inform me

161. prabin tumung says:

i am already govt. employee and i am a graduate simple pass.. plz inform me a good job like officer.

162. Dipankar sarkar says:

Sir/madam
    i have completed BA . I need a govt job. I am working now Ngo (social welfare) as a account.

163. Dipankar sarkar says:

Sir/madam
    i have completed BA . I need a govt job. I am working now Ngo as a account.

164. Rabiram Boro says:

Sir,
    I have completed my ba degree and i need good job. Plez kindly inform me.

165. dipendra gogoi says:

i passed ba ..for the last 6 years have been working for various private companies. looking for govt jobs .. plz provide info.

166. Mustak Hussain Choudhury says:

i m graduate in BCA , Now i am studying in MCA . 1st year and i am searching for a good job so please kindly offer me a gud job.

167. Amit Kumar Sharma says:

As a 12th pass i want a govt.job in any sector, currently in BA last sem. But i want to join Assam Police, i’m 6.2 feet and a strong man. Wanna work for my Country and as a police man i can do many thing for my country. So please inform me via my email if their is any post of police.

168. Tikaram thapa says:

im hs passed 65% in arts….so i want ajob

169. sanjib sarma says:

sir,I am matriculate ,I want a govt job for any rank.

170. Bharat Koirala says:

Sir,i am Bharat Koirala from Silapathar wanna a govt.Job in Silapathar ,i am a arts Graduate n 1yr diploma in computer application.

171. sushitaldas says:

hello sir my name is sushital das plz gave me a job sir thnku so much

172. manoranjan sarkar says:

Hii my name is manoranjan Sarkar
    I m completed H S passed
    Plz sir gv a job

173. I Jamil Ahmed Barbhuiya i m searching for Govt. jobs in assam i have passed the B.A (Pass Course) & also Diploma in computer application.

174. sofik ali says:

hi i m sofik plz gv a job bcz my famly is very poor.

175. Vimlal K Nayak says:

Hi i m Vimlal k Nayak
    private job in Mumbai
    Read compladed
    . scandary in 12 complad

176. Dipankar das says:

plz sir we were need work.

177. Bubu says:

How can I get the clerical private banking jobs information of Assam.

178. Bikash Das says:

Hi i am Bikash Das.. commerce graduate under gauhati univarsity… i have 4 years experiance in Accountant job… i am looking for a good new job..

179. deep maan tamang says:

hii, my name is deep maan tamang im compeleted my dgree with commerce sterm and human resource mamgment…. with deploma hardware mantanace networking…. so im loking a job …………. please infrome me………………..
    thaks……..

180. Raju Karki Chetry says:

Dear admin sir,Myself Raju Karki Chetry.I have completed my Graduation B.A. in Education major last year.Now I am doing master degree in education through IDOL.I have also certified or honour of DCA diploma holder with a secured grade/position.I want to request you that if there is any kinds of job which is suitable for me or I am eligible for that then please inform me through the following contact ideas:

181. Banka Basi Malodas says:

I have completed H.S and I am searching for a good job in assam.plz inform me…and i have also done one year computer course….Thank You

182. I m graduate in arts..i hv done PGDCA n B.music..searching a good job in Assam

183. abhijit kousik says:

i m searching for a job in assam .plz inform me in my mail id or in my contact no.

184. partha sarathi dutta says:

Hi my name is partha sarathi dutta. I am 28 years old. Now i am studying in H.S. 1st year and i am searching for a good job so please kindly offer me a job.

185. DIMBESWAR GOGOI says:

hello, my name is dimbeswar gogoi. i have completed my graduation with economics in 2012. AND also doing PGDCA under GU. i am searching for a good job in assam. kindly inform me at my email-ID.

186. Ajay pradhan says:

Hi my name is Ajay Pradhan. I am 19 years old. Now i am studying in H.S. 2nd year and i am searching for a good job so please kindly offer me a job.

187. jyoti gupta says:

I m graduate in economic hours and I am searching for a good job in assam and also I have done pgl in computer

188. Madhabi Bhattacharjee says:

my name is madhabi bhattacharjee..i m graduate n completed dca-t..plz kindly offer me a job ai my email id…