There are total 114 Govt Jobs opening in Assam on 21st Oct, 2014.

Sponsored Links

Welcome to the page of Government Jobs in Assam for the year 2014. We will list here all Government jobs in various departments. The candidates should bookmark this page for future updated.

List of latest Government Jobs 2014 in Assam

Company
Positions
Vacancies
Degree
Qualification
Last Date
Detail
Departments
Updated on
State
Posts
CompanyPositionsVacanciesDegreeQualificationLast DateDetailDepartmentsUpdated onStatePosts
Tezpur UniversityJunior Research fellow2M.E/M.TechMaster Degree21/10/2014DetailUniversity19/10/2014AssamJRF
Assam Govt DeptJunior Administrative Assistant112Graduation (Any)Bachelor Degree15/11/2014DetailOthers10/10/2014AssamAssistants
The government of Assam with the help of the central government has brought a lot of changes in the working life of the people living there. New job opportunities are coming up for the new generation. Many private players of the market have come up with several job profiles to keep the intellectual capital within the state. The government too has not kept itself way behind in this race, many public companies are set up which provide huge career opportunities to the upcoming students. Let us now have a look over the some of the limited companies prevalent in Assam, AGRO-ECONOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE FOR NE INDIA: to get a job here one has to be from economic background, (Phd is more preferable). The pay scale for the same ranges between Rs.37400/–67000/- + a Grade Pay of Rs. 10000 – per month. Regional Resource Centre for NE States, it is an initiative of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. The eligibility criteria is, post graduate in commerce with a diploma. UNICEF – they recruits planning and monitoring officer from Guwahati, Assam. The post will be of a chief field officer, and the applicant’s qualification has to be supported by his technical knowledge. Dibrugarh University, it recruits many people from Assam. Their job criteria are in Government Sector and in the field of Research, for posts like Research Assistant and Laboratory Assistant. As a part of the recruitment process, the candidates has to seat for a face to face interview. And there are lots of government department in which one can find and get government job in Assam. We advised to the candidates that visit daily or regular on this page and if you can’t then bookmark this page, subscribe your email ID and like our Facebook page to get immediate alert daily. You can also visit our other Government jobs pages as follows;

Or all the above stated posts, usually the candidate has to go through various tests on academics and round of interviews to crack a job in a government sector organization. Exam details are always published in the internet and students get the flexibility of applying online or offline.

Sponsored Links

117 Responses to Govt Jobs in Assam – 114 Jobs Opening on 21-10-2014

1. Suvankar Bose says:

Sir, i am Suvankar bose from kolkata. i have passed the B.A (Honus Course).I want a govt job .I can speak Hindi, Bengali, weight 52 kg age 27years.

2. Madhabi Bhattacharjee says:

Hi my name is madhabi bhattacharjee..i m graduate in arts n completed dca-t..i m searching 4 s job in assam..plz kindly offer me a good job at my email id.

3. Bhima upadhaya says:

Myself Bhima upadhaya I am graduate in arts (pass course) ….I hv done PGDCA & searching a good job in Assam plzz kindly offer me a job. ……..

4. Samarjit Choudhury says:

Myself Samarjit Choudhury, I am HS Passed on 2007 and have Diploma In Computer Business Application & Certified by the Directorate of Employment Exchange,Guwahati for under training and Career coaching and almost 4 years working experience in ITC Limited, Guwahati Branch (Indian Tobacco Corportion) as an Finance Assistant under C.A Firm. I need govenment permanent Jobs if any applicable. Please kindly inform at my Email-ID.

5. Mintu Dutta says:

dear sir,
    i am h.s. passed. i am a poor boy so unable to read .please give me a govt job.

6. Dimbeswar sonowal says:

Sir i complete my graduation in Botany.i have 43% agreegate in PCM at 10+2.There is needed 45 % in PCM.am I eligible to apear in the ITBP Head constable exammination. Sir please reply me.

7. SHAH NAWAZ HOQUE says:

I want every update

8. vhoom says:

No govt jobs in Assam for beggers. Bribe and backing are required for gvt job in Assam.

9. Mayukh Pratim Malakar says:

I have H.S. passed in commerce, Electronic and telecommunications diploma from iete new delhi.so…..I m looking for a job….I want to request you that if there is any kinds of job which is suitable for me or I am eligible for that then please inform me through the email.

10. Jadav Saikia says:

I have passed H.S in 2010 and i have 1year diploma in Computer Application.Now I searching for a job in assam .plz inform me in my mail id or in my contact no.

11. Jayanta debnath says:

Dear sir.,
    I have completed my B.com.
    so, kindly do a needful and i accepting cum need a govt job.

regards,
    Jayanta

12. Abhishek sharma says:

I m graduate and I need govt job.plz help me..

13. srimanta sarkar says:

Sir I have completed BCOM in2012
    but still I am unemployed.Kindly suggest how i can get a govt. Job

14. sasanka das says:

Hello sir im looking for a government job…
    I have completed H.S 12 in 2014

15. Nayan Jyoti Nath says:

Dear Sir/Madum my self Nayan Jyoti Nath, I have completed my H.S. And I alro have completed computer one year diploma… Now I am pursuinig BA degree 3rd sem with political science major…. I need a job ……

16. AJOY KUMAR GHOSH says:

when tet exam assam lp 2014 gua mara

17. Golap hussain says:

My self Golap Hussain. I had B.A passed in the year 2000. I am suffering for govt. Job. I want any job under govt. Now i am 36 years old. I request you plz inform me.

18. uttam biswas says:

Respected , Sir/Madam.
    my self Uttam Biswas.
    I am a student in B.A 5th sem(Arts) and Six month experience Diploma in Computer Application(CEC).. I am searching for a govt job. Please kindly offer me aa job.
    Thank yuo.

19. Minakashi knowar says:

Dear sir l Miss Minakshi knowar i am graduation in botany under DU sir i am 1st class 2nd position in DU. Sir my family is unable to my higer education so sir please give me a job ….my email

20. Jyotshna Gogoi says:

sir, i am hs passed and nowi am studying bsc.i have need a job. plase reply me. Thank you.

21. Mustafijur Rahman says:

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Mustafijur Rahman passed my MBA degree in the year of 2007 and after that I worked with pvt company around 5 years, Now ak searching a govt job…

22. sanjib gohain says:

Dear sir/madam,I am 28years old,I have completed B.A under G.U and also appeared in LL.B under G.U,and also 4years working exprerience in N.G.O(education department)..Now I am searching for a government job state/central in assam..So I kindly requst to you please help and inform me at my job email-ID

23. JAYANTA PATHAK says:

sir,
    myself is JAYANTA PATHAK, BA in philosophy from GU in the year of 2003 and diploma on computer application.2 years 6 month work experience as a Data entry oppratior and sels exucative on Aircel cell city zone.i nead a parmanent job under govt. or private sector.So,kindly inform me…thank you

24. Biva Debnath says:

Hi my name isBiva Debnath I m 21 years old I have just completed my graduation in education in 2014 in D.U. I m searching a good job in Assam.please I kindly request to be inform me..

25. keshab sarkar says:

Helo sir&mam, my self keshab sarkar..i have done B.A. last year and also complited basic knowledge of computer..and 3month experiance in mahidra finance.. and I need job urgently plz help?

26. Md Noim Ahmed says:

i am noim ahmed 21yrs old.i am 12 passed &diploma in computer operator and programming assistant.i m searching a job in assam.plz inform me.

27. Dipeswar Boro says:

Dear Sir/Madam, I am Dipeswar completed H.S. & Computer certificate of six(6) months. I worked as a Data Entry Operator for over 1 year & 6 months and also as an EDP(electronic data processor) & Operation’s assistant in Aramex courier it was all the private sector jobs. If any state govt jobs comes then please notify me. Regards, Dipeswar Boro.

28. pallabi kashyap says:

helllo i m pallabi kashyap i have completed my graduation in arts from handique girls college please refer me some job which will be suitable to my qualification
    Thanking you

29. Dibyendu says:

Dear, Sir/Ma’am
    Myself Dibyendu Barman had passed 10+2 in 2k8 and looking for job in govt sector, so kindly, please mail me and help me out to find a job Thanking You!!

30. kanhaiya yadav says:

i am qualification in civil engineerig i am searching for good job

31. anzum azad says:

sir,
    i have complete my under guwahaty university in 2013 also complete hardware & networking diploma under ECIL in nagaon ITI and pgdca computer application now i am searching a job in assam and bengal so please offer me a job its very important for me

32. Md.Mosaraf Hossain says:

Sir/madam, I am mosaraf hossain I have complitet hs.i need a good job so I am request to you pls kindly inform me..

33. Dipak Mahananda says:

hi i am dipak my edu.qualification is BA & i have diploma of computer telly so; please offer me a any job regarding the same. thanking you…..

34. L. Tikendra Singha says:

Sir I have completed B.A
    but still I am unemployed.Kindly suggest how i can get a govt. Job

35. pranjal kalita says:

i mr. pranjal kalita m.a in pol. sc and bed. and dca……if any good opportuniy for me than mail me ……it is my humble requast….

36. Hiteswar Boro says:

Dear,
    Sir / Madam
    i have B.A completed but PH…my family is poor..kindly sir job…

37. sunita sinha says:

Please gve me the updates for the latest govt jobs

38. kikikripal says:

I wanted to a very high salary jobs in Assam. Presently working in Gujarat.
    qualification: B.E. (M.E)/5+YEARS OF exp.
    present salary: 47K
    exp: 47K+

39. Anirbed changmai says:

Hai sir/madm
    sir my self ANIRBED CHANGMAI. Sir now I hv been working as a medical representatives since last two years.sir now I hv need a government job so kindly requests plz inform me……thank you

40. prem ray says:

hello I m hslc pass I want job n new I m electrician so give a offer

41. Pranjal Borah says:

Sir/Mdm,
    Myself Pranjal Borah, M.A in Education from Dibrugarh University in the year of 2004. Now I am doing Medical Representative since 7th yrs. So now I want any govt. sector job in Assam. My age running 34yrs. So kindly inform me in my email and also help me.

42. Pranjal Borah says:

Sir/MDM,
    Myself Pranjal Borah, completed M.A in Education last 2004 from Dibrugarh University. Now i am doing Medical Representative since 7th yrs. So, now I want any job in govt. sector. If you find then inform me in my email. So thanks.

43. Ratul says:

Dear,
    Sir/Madam
    I Have Completed H.S 1st Year, Basic Of Computer And Basic Electrical Training From N.C.V.T I Searcing A Govt. Job. Please Sir/Madam kindly Inform to me A Job. My Family is Vary Poor. Please Help Me.

44. SAUROV KUMAR DAS says:

DEAR
    Sir/ Madam
    I HAVE COMPLTE HS & BA APEAR . MY FAMILY IS VERY POOR SO KINDLY I HAVE REQUEST ANY GOV JOB RANK
    I WILL WORK & PLZ SIR INFROM FOR ME I HAVE 1 YEAR COMPUTER DIPLOMA COMPLETE

45. RAJI GOSWAMI says:

Dear sir, my Name Is Raju Goswami. completed my Graduation B.A or honour of PGDCA Computer diploma holder with a 1st grade/position.I want to request you that if there is any kinds of gov job which is suitable for me or I am eligible for that then please inform me through the following contact..

46. hemanga boruah says:

hello
    Sir/Madam;
    my name is hemanga boruh, i have complet H.S, and now i study software Ingerning in NIIT GUWAHATY, and i searging a good job.
    So, kindly please give me a job. please…

47. lakheswar rongphar says:

Hello sir/maam, i passed H.s (sci) in 2014, and now i am studying b.sc. i need a govt. Job, if there are posts kindly please inform me. Thank you.

48. pinku thapa says:

Dear.
    Sir/Mem I m HS passed 2007.I need
    Assam state government job.thank you.

49. Daisy Bora says:

Respected
    sir/madam, I hv completed HS(sc),and 3yr computer engg. Diploma.Are there job available for me?

50. Ariful Haque says:

Thanks for giving me this opportunity….
    I am Ariful Haque,I have completed my Graduation in 2013
    and I have also a diploma in Airline Hospitality and Tourism management and computer basics.
    If there is any vacancy available please inform me….
    Thank You!

51. Shibo boro says:

Hello, sir my name is shibo boro. I have completed h.s. I am searching for a gvt job. Plz infrm me.

52. Bhanu Sarkar says:

I am Bhanu Sarkar I have completed HS in 2011 and I am studying BA I have need a job so plese inform me

53. Pankaj dutta says:

Hi sir mera nam pankaj dutta he me ek h.s pas karke betha hu kipya karke mere ko ek naukari dijye.

54. pranab says:

hello sir medam metric pass all govt job i want please interview and give job call me.

55. priyanka saikia says:

hi sir i m a student of BA.i wnt a gvt job pls gve me a job

56. Shajidul Islam says:

I am Shajidul Islam I have completed HS in 2011 and I am studying BA I have need a job so plese inform me

57. Abhishek Mahanta says:

Dear
    Sir/Madam

I’ve complete B.Com under G.U in 2014. Pleas help me to kindly inform me in E-mail ID . If any kinda jobs available out there.

58. Devika Mahanta says:

Hi Sir/Madam
    I have completed my gradation bca under gauhati university. Pls give me a govt job….

59. Manin Muchahary says:

I am Manin Muchahary from Kokrajhar Assam, I have completed my graduation(B.A.) in the year of 2009. And also have the experience of Computer Instructor, Accounting, Data Entry, Receptionist, , Driving, Sales etc. That Sir/Madam, now I’m searching a permanent job for serving my life.
    please kindly inform me any govt. job advertisement in my E-mail Address.

60. Rakesh Saikia says:

sir,i have completed HS.I need a govt job.

61. Subrata de bhowmick says:

Sir/madam ,m graduate. i want to do govt service.can u plz tell me which job i can get.reply me plz…

62. kabita borah says:

Hi ‘ my name KABITA BORAH . I am 23 years old. I have completed my graduation. Major in EDUCATION in 2012. AND also computer diploma application . and now i am also doing master degree in education under IDOL’ GAUHATI UNIVERSITY . i am searching for a good job in assam. kindly inform me at my email-ID. ‘Thanks

63. Pranjal Sarma says:

Sir/ madam,
    I am Pranjal Sarma and completed B.com in 2013 under Dibrugarh University.

64. Pranjal Sarma says:

Sir,
    My name is Pranjal Sarma and have completed in 2013 under Dibrugarh University. Now I am searching for a job in Assam. So, I request you to kindly inform me for further vacancy which is suitable according to my qualification.

65. mridul medhi says:

I have completed Homeopath pharmacist diploma and now I am working in a private hospital in bongaigaon I have experience allopath medicine sales,computer knowledge,store keeper & accounts , So I’am searching for any job in Assam ,So plz kindly infrm me..?

66. Tingku DAs says:

My Name is TINGKU DAS is soyal ahmed. I am 21 years old.Qulification-B.A. complote.and i am searching for a good job in assam. So for kindly please give me one job. Thank you.

67. Dhoromsing Teron says:

Iam graduate B.A with computer knowledge PGDCA.looking for job ,so kindly offer me a good job Thankyou sir .

68. Soyal ahmed says:

Hi..my name is soyal ahmed. I am 18 years old.now i am studing a B.A 2nd year.and i am searching for a good job in assam. So for kindly please give me one job. Thank you.

69. parag moni baruah says:

sir,I have completed h.s. in science.I want to do any type of government job.my age is 18.please offer me job sir

70. Birbal Roy says:

Sir, I have been Completed my B.A, I also work C.A ferm for two years. So now I am searching for good job. And also learn Computer On ICA Chandmari institute of computer accountant for 2 years of course. Now I am teaching computer to student. Thanks

71. Munmi Saikia says:

Sir
    I am Munmi Saikia.I want a govement job in Assam.I have completed HS in 2014.
    Pls Reply.

72. Jintu Saikia says:

Sir
    I am Jintu Saikia.I want a govement job in Assam.I have compelted HS in 2007 .i have 8 month experience in state bank of india customer service…

73. arup das says:

Good evening sir.i want to joing goverment job aculy i know wil be not take this job .plz sir/men .we all so flow this job and flow me.and have a 1 year bpo expriyenc .frm vodafone care .198..and i cnt spek english.hindi bengoli.assamese.MP.

74. nasrath iraqi hasan says:

Sir/madam
    I am Nasrath Iraqi hasan have appeared MBA final year exam i have dual specialization hr n marketing ,plz suggest me any vacancy in my field.

75. Biswajit sarkar says:

Sir, i am Biswajit sarkar from jalpaiguri.I am M.A candidate.I want a govt job .I can speak Hindi, Bangle, weight 62 kg age 25years.

76. Dipankar sarkar says:

Dear sir/mam
    i hv complitd my ba.i want to a govt.job in assam. Whn coming any job in assam thn pls in from me bcoz i need a govt.job

77. mintu das says:

Hi iam Mintu das from gohpur sonitpur.i am h.s pass candidate.I want a govt Jobe ..I can speak Hindi, assames, bangla, orria, Tamil,Telugu,$English..hight-5.11inc , weight 70 kg, age 22 thanks

78. sharul choudhury says:

Hello, My self Sharul Choudhury
    Age:19
    Sex: Male
    Now i am doing B.Com under G.U with accounatncy major. And, i am searching for a government job in assam. So, please inform me the current available jobs by considering my qualification.

79. Minar Hussain says:

I have completed H.S and B.A appearing , So I’am searching for any job in Assam , and I have also done One Year PGDCA Computer diploma. So plz kindly infrm me..?

80. RAKESH DAS says:

I m searching for a job in assam .plz inform me in my gmail id.

81. PRAVEEN KUMAR NATH says:

I have successfully completed MCA degree in the year January-2012…Currently, I am working in one of the LC of PTU–SILCHAR as HOD–IT Department for more than 2 years….I am looking for a good and lucrative salary Government Jobs either Assam govt. or Central govt….If your organization has any vacancies of my Qualification then I am ready to appear for any kind of exam conducted by your organizaion..Kindly let me know about the vacancies………

82. jyotishmita rabha says:

Sir , im jyotishmita rabha.i passed hs and appering ba..and i have completed diploma course in Modern Office Management..i need a good job..so kindly inform me..

83. Dipankar sarkar says:

Dear,
    sir/madam
    I m dipankar sarkar.I hv complited my gradguation.i need a good job so i m request to u please kindly infrom me.

84. Sankar biswas says:

Sir,
    i am graduate and post graduate in computer application. Working experience national company and local company.
    Kindy
    I want to govt. Job

85. Rashashindhu Das says:

hello sir m a arts graduate and having good knowledge in cimputr m serching for a govt job plz sir kindly offer me govt job in assam.thanku

86. aradhan das says:

Hi my name is aradhan das 22 years old. Now i am studying in H.S. 2nd year and i am searching for a good job so please kindly offer me a job.THANK YOU

87. Kankan Dev Sarma says:

Hi I hv passed BA(Eco)in 2008 I want a govt job kindly inform me

88. prabin tumung says:

i am already govt. employee and i am a graduate simple pass.. plz inform me a good job like officer.

89. Dipankar sarkar says:

Sir/madam
    i have completed BA . I need a govt job. I am working now Ngo (social welfare) as a account.

90. Dipankar sarkar says:

Sir/madam
    i have completed BA . I need a govt job. I am working now Ngo as a account.

91. Rabiram Boro says:

Sir,
    I have completed my ba degree and i need good job. Plez kindly inform me.

92. dipendra gogoi says:

i passed ba ..for the last 6 years have been working for various private companies. looking for govt jobs .. plz provide info.

93. Mustak Hussain Choudhury says:

i m graduate in BCA , Now i am studying in MCA . 1st year and i am searching for a good job so please kindly offer me a gud job.

94. Amit Kumar Sharma says:

As a 12th pass i want a govt.job in any sector, currently in BA last sem. But i want to join Assam Police, i’m 6.2 feet and a strong man. Wanna work for my Country and as a police man i can do many thing for my country. So please inform me via my email if their is any post of police.

95. Tikaram thapa says:

im hs passed 65% in arts….so i want ajob

96. sanjib sarma says:

sir,I am matriculate ,I want a govt job for any rank.

97. Bharat Koirala says:

Sir,i am Bharat Koirala from Silapathar wanna a govt.Job in Silapathar ,i am a arts Graduate n 1yr diploma in computer application.

98. sushitaldas says:

hello sir my name is sushital das plz gave me a job sir thnku so much

99. manoranjan sarkar says:

Hii my name is manoranjan Sarkar
    I m completed H S passed
    Plz sir gv a job

100. I Jamil Ahmed Barbhuiya i m searching for Govt. jobs in assam i have passed the B.A (Pass Course) & also Diploma in computer application.

101. sofik ali says:

hi i m sofik plz gv a job bcz my famly is very poor.

102. Vimlal K Nayak says:

Hi i m Vimlal k Nayak
    private job in Mumbai
    Read compladed
    . scandary in 12 complad

103. Dipankar das says:

plz sir we were need work.

104. Bubu says:

How can I get the clerical private banking jobs information of Assam.

105. Bikash Das says:

Hi i am Bikash Das.. commerce graduate under gauhati univarsity… i have 4 years experiance in Accountant job… i am looking for a good new job..

106. deep maan tamang says:

hii, my name is deep maan tamang im compeleted my dgree with commerce sterm and human resource mamgment…. with deploma hardware mantanace networking…. so im loking a job …………. please infrome me………………..
    thaks……..

107. Raju Karki Chetry says:

Dear admin sir,Myself Raju Karki Chetry.I have completed my Graduation B.A. in Education major last year.Now I am doing master degree in education through IDOL.I have also certified or honour of DCA diploma holder with a secured grade/position.I want to request you that if there is any kinds of job which is suitable for me or I am eligible for that then please inform me through the following contact ideas:

108. Banka Basi Malodas says:

I have completed H.S and I am searching for a good job in assam.plz inform me…and i have also done one year computer course….Thank You

109. I m graduate in arts..i hv done PGDCA n B.music..searching a good job in Assam

110. abhijit kousik says:

i m searching for a job in assam .plz inform me in my mail id or in my contact no.

111. partha sarathi dutta says:

Hi my name is partha sarathi dutta. I am 28 years old. Now i am studying in H.S. 1st year and i am searching for a good job so please kindly offer me a job.

112. DIMBESWAR GOGOI says:

hello, my name is dimbeswar gogoi. i have completed my graduation with economics in 2012. AND also doing PGDCA under GU. i am searching for a good job in assam. kindly inform me at my email-ID.

113. Ajay pradhan says:

Hi my name is Ajay Pradhan. I am 19 years old. Now i am studying in H.S. 2nd year and i am searching for a good job so please kindly offer me a job.

114. jyoti gupta says:

I m graduate in economic hours and I am searching for a good job in assam and also I have done pgl in computer

115. Madhabi Bhattacharjee says:

my name is madhabi bhattacharjee..i m graduate n completed dca-t..plz kindly offer me a job ai my email id…