Western Railway Recruitment 2014 for the 64 Sports Quota posts: Western Railway has been an entrusted authorization that supports the supremacy via the quest of the efficient applicants. The recent announcement is being covering the recruitment procedure for the 64 Sports Quota posts and under it the detail required is as below:
Age limit: The chief aspect stating for eligibility is mentioning to have the age under the perimeter of 18 years to 25 years.
Educational Criterion Set: The compulsion on the applicants for the education is being provided to be graduation or SSC. Along with it applicants must also be having represented the nation in the different level and zones.
Fees Schedule: Compliance fee which is being mandatory to pay by the applicants is Rs. 100 and this payment is needed to make with the Indian postal order that is to drawn in the favor of Western Railway Sports Association, Mumbai. Applicants that belong to the category SC, ST, Women, Minorities & Economically backward applicants are exempted from the payment of fee.
Scheme to submit an application: The process bounded with getting listed under the supremacy proclaims to make the use of the application. The application configuration must be thoroughly understood and this application has to post with all the required testimonials.
Important Date: 12th August 2014 is the closing date being mentioned so that applications are at office premises.
References: The connection provided by the Western Railway is thoroughly being mentioned underneath:
Western Railway Recruitment 2013-2014 for the Scouts and Guides Quota Posts: Indian Railway is a highly varied and the mammoth and so to supervise it a large railway system is organized that had its extension all over the India and is being divided in to various sections and out of these Western railway is a very responsible authorization and is in the news now days for announcing the recruitment that is for the post of the Scouts and Guides Quota Posts as below:
- 2 posts Category – 1 Group ‘C’
- 12 posts of Category – 2 erstwhile Group ‘D’ (Khalasi, Porter, Trackman etc)
Western Railway Recruitment 2013 Essential Requirements
Age limit and Educational Qualification: Requirement of the age with respect to the posts being mentioned and also the age points are being mentioned below:
- Category – 1: Essential pre requisite that is being associated with the eligibility for the post states that qualification required is Matriculation with the 50% marks. Age constrain regarding the post is that age should be 18 years to 30 years for the applicants under the category UR, upper age should be 33 years for OBC applicants and 35 years for the SC and ST applicants.
- Category – 1: Along with the 10th class passed applicants must have the knowledge and qualification in Scouting and Guiding. Age in regards to this post must be in between 18 years to 33 years for the UR applicants, 18 years to 36 years for OBC applicants and from 18 years to 38 years for SC and ST applicants.
For both the posts applicants must have the certificate and good record as their participation in the Scouts and Guides activities. For complete queries related to the relaxation in the age set as per the norms of the railways refer to the official notification.
Fees Schedule: Demand Draft (DD) and Indian Postal Order is the mode of the payment and fees payment is to make is Rs. 100. SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes), Women, Minorities and Economically Backward classes are being exempted from the payment regarding the application fees.
Selection Procedure: Starting with the pen and paper test which is most essential primitive test to be passed to commence for the next session that are the personality test and the personal interview test. Along with all the most integral part is to make the collaboration of the testimonials of the candidates.
Method to Apply: Applications are to be send to the western railway by the applicants that must be duly filled and also all the certificates must be attached with the form which are essential to construct the eligibility of the applicants. Scribing of the name of the post on the envelope is compulsory as the incomplete applications will be duly rejected by the authorization.
Western Railway Recruitment 2013 Important Date:
- Last date for receiving the applications is 21st Oct 2013 till the time 17:00 hrs.
- Last date which is being scheduled for the applicants from the far flung areas is 6th Nov 2013.
Important Link: Link for the Advertisement and the application form is as below: