Western Railway Recruitment 2013 for the Scouts and Guides Quota Posts: Indian Railway is a highly varied and the mammoth and so to supervise it a large railway system is organized that had its extension all over the India and is being divided in to various sections and out of these Western railway is a very responsible authorization and is in the news now days for announcing the recruitment that is for the post of the Scouts and Guides Quota Posts as below:
- 2 posts Category – 1 Group ‘C’
- 12 posts of Category – 2 erstwhile Group ‘D’ (Khalasi, Porter, Trackman etc)
Western Railway Recruitment 2013 Essential Requirements
- Category – 1: Essential pre requisite that is being associated with the eligibility for the post states that qualification required is Matriculation with the 50% marks. Age constrain regarding the post is that age should be 18 years to 30 years for the applicants under the category UR, upper age should be 33 years for OBC applicants and 35 years for the SC and ST applicants.
- Category – 1: Along with the 10th class passed applicants must have the knowledge and qualification in Scouting and Guiding. Age in regards to this post must be in between 18 years to 33 years for the UR applicants, 18 years to 36 years for OBC applicants and from 18 years to 38 years for SC and ST applicants.
For both the posts applicants must have the certificate and good record as their participation in the Scouts and Guides activities. For complete queries related to the relaxation in the age set as per the norms of the railways refer to the official notification.
Fees Schedule: Demand Draft (DD) and Indian Postal Order is the mode of the payment and fees payment is to make is Rs. 100. SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes), Women, Minorities and Economically Backward classes are being exempted from the payment regarding the application fees.
Selection Procedure: Starting with the pen and paper test which is most essential primitive test to be passed to commence for the next session that are the personality test and the personal interview test. Along with all the most integral part is to make the collaboration of the testimonials of the candidates.
Method to Apply: Applications are to be send to the western railway by the applicants that must be duly filled and also all the certificates must be attached with the form which are essential to construct the eligibility of the applicants. Scribing of the name of the post on the envelope is compulsory as the incomplete applications will be duly rejected by the authorization.
Western Railway Recruitment 2013 Important Date:
- Last date for receiving the applications is 21st Oct 2013 till the time 17:00 hrs.
- Last date which is being scheduled for the applicants from the far flung areas is 6th Nov 2013.
Important Link: Link for the Advertisement and the application form is as below: