The state of West Bengal has two police forces as other states have one police force on the name of the state. The names of both police forces are West Bengal Police and Kolkata Police. The jurisdiction of both police forces is separate and different. The West Bengal Police works in various zones and ranges in the state. The candidates who are looking more information about the WB Police can visit the official website www.policewb.gov.in. The following information only for the latest recruitment projects in West Bengal police for the year 2015. On this page, we will talk about the latest projects comes under “West Bengal Police Recruitment 2015″.
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2015 for the 760 posts of Warder: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board is always at the forefront to enforce the nation with the basic laws and the norms which are purely for their projects from the odd conditions. The announcement for the year 2015 is mentioned the join the services over the positions that are vacated. The publication made recently is for the 760 posts of Warder and allocation of the setas is mentioned beneath:
- Warder (Male): 659 posts
- Warder (Female): 101 posts
Age limit: the limits of the age are being constructed by the supremacy. The need of the age which is related with the applicants is the 18 years to maximum age of 27 years. Applicants are mentioned to have reckoned for the age on the date of 1st Jan 2015. Applicants will also be permissible with the relaxation in the age that belongs to the category reserved.
Educational Criterion Set: West Bengal Police had mentioned for the applicants that the education which is needed the most to have in the aptitude is the madhyamik examination. Applicants along with the basic knowledge need also to have the knowledge of the computer applications.
- Offline: Applicants making the payment online will make the payment of Rs. 200 and Rs. 6 as the service charges. Applicants of West Bengal under the category reserved are exempted from the fee payment.
- Online: Applicants under the online payment will make the payment of Rs. 200 and Rs. 20 as service charges. Applicants under the category reserved are to make the payment of Rs. 20 only.
Selection Method: The selection of the applicants will be made with the physical measurement test, physical efficiency test, and medical examination and along with the written test on the commutative basis. The most terminating step which is linked is the interview session.
Scheme to submit an application:
- For offline application: Applicant getting with the offline method of registration are mentioned to get with the application that is available at the official website in the proper format. Applicants must get this application and send along with the required certificates.
- For online application: Applicants under the follow up of the registration online use the application summed up online at the official website of West Bengal Police and then submit the application.
- 25th Feb 2015: Initial date which is mentioned and related with the submission of the application with the method of online as well as offline.
- 27th March 2015: Closing date which is mentioned for the compliance of the application online as well as offline.
- To get the recruitment advertisement the link which is being necessary is provided thoroughly as underneath by the West Bengal Police: