West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited is usually familiar as WBSEDCL. West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited has published an advertisement to recruit 404 Assistant Engineering and Manager posts under its recruitment project 2013. 96% of power of the West Bengal that covers the huge industry to the smallest village is being provided by the West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) and this a very valuable project that was started by the Government of the West Bengal. This company is providing with their services from the 1st April 2007 and in a very short span of the time WBSEDCL had been become proficient in their work and is trying to be the best power utility company of India and it is also under their mission to supply the uninterrupted and the quality power to all. In the present days, it’s great prospect given by WBSEDCL for those candidates who are interested to do job in West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited. We are trying to give best short knowledge to candidates for find their eligibility as per desired position under WBSEDCL Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online 404 Vacancies project.
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) Recruitment 2013 for the 498 posts of Pharmacist, Nurse and ITI Trainee: West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) had announced that it had 498 vacancies for the posts that are as below:
- 2 posts of Pharmacist
- 6 posts of Nurse
- 490 posts of ITI Trainee
The particulars that are being related with the post and its eligibility norms are as below:
- Pharmacist: With the age of the applicant in between 18 to 27 years diploma in pharmacy is the also the eligibility requirement.
- Nurse: Higher Secondary education or its comparable education is also admissible with the diploma in the GNM to be qualified to apply of the post and age is to be from 18 to 30 years.
- ITI Trainee: Madhyamik with the trade certificate and age in between 18 to 27 will make the candidates eligible for the post.
Fees Schedule: Applicants will pay the fees of Rs. 250 for the PH applicants it is said as Rs. 150 with the bank charges of the Rs. 22 and it must be paid with challan at any branch of United Bank. There is no provision of the fees for the SC and ST applicants.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the applicants is to start with the written examination and applicants which are to be selected from the written test will move ahead for the interview.
Method to Apply: Applicants first will be make the submission of the application online and after the due submission of the application challan slip will be generated and after filling the fees other required details need to be filled again and print out of the application must be send with the suitable attachments to the West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL).
- Date from which the online submission of the application is to start is 29th Oct 2013 at the time 10:00 am.
- Closing date of the online submission of the application is 20th Nov 2013.
- Last date by which all the hard copies i.e. registration slip, challan must be accepted is 30th Nov 2013.
- Date by which the admit card must be downloaded for the written examination is 12th Dec 2013.
- Date to organize the written test is 22nd Dec 2013.
Important Link: Connection with the official advertisement is to be made with the linkage below: