West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission Recruitment 2013 for the various vacancies: West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission had some very essential seats vacant on which the authority wants to recruit the talented potential with some eligibility criterions whose complete details are as below:
- Grade – II A: Essential academic criterion is related with the Graduation with 50% marks or other than this applicant with the Graduation in Honors and the Certificate in SQL / ORACLE that must be of at least 6-month duration and with this age should be of 40 years.
- Grade – III: Education of the applicants should be in the Madhyamik or the qualification correspondent to it is fixed as the essential qualification with 60% marks for the UR applicants and 50% marks for SC, ST and OBC applicants. Age of the aspirants should be 35 years.
- System manager Grade – II A: B. Tech in the Computer Science & Engineering or in the Information Technology is the required qualification with the age of the applicant to be 40 years.
- Accountant Grade – II B: Minimum qualification which is scheduled is the B.Com which must be in the Honors in Accountancy with aggregate of the 55% marks. Age of the applicants should be 40 years as an essential requirement.
- Office assistant Grade – III: Qualification with which the applicants will be eligible for the post is the graduation and the age criterion is fixed as the 35 years.
- Assistant Grade – II: Higher Secondary or the qualification that is equivalent to it with the aggregate of the 60% marks or the applicants with the qualification to be graduation is being stipulated by the authority. 35 is the minimum age that must be of the applicants as required for the post.
- Assistant Manager (Grade – II B): Graduation with the age of the applicants to be 40 years is required.
- Supervisor (Grade –III): 35 is the age which is essential for the post and academic requirement is graduation.
- Grade-IIB Officer: B.Com in the honors with the 40 years of age is scheduled for the post.
- Manager: CA with the experience of 3 years is must for the applicants with the age 40 years.
- Junior Assistant: Academic requirement to be higher secondary and age required is 35 years.
- Manager (System & Finance) [Grade-IIA Scale-II]: MCA, B. Tech or M. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering and age of the applicants is scheduled as 40 years.
- Assistant (Grade-III): Age must be 35 years and qualification must be B.Com or B.Sc.
Fees structure: Fees will be paid either by the bank challan or the NEFT of Rs. 160 only for the UR and the OBC aspirants.
Mode to apply for post: Take the print out of the application form and fill the required details and send it to the authority with all the required testimonials.
Last Date: 27th Sep 2013: last date to receive the applications.
Link: All the left over detail which is important to know by the applicants is as below: