Welcome to the page of WBSSC Recruitment 2014-15’s page. We update all the latest jobs vacancies in the commission. The candidates can bookmark this page for future updates relates to various WBSSC recruitment projects.
WBSSC Recruitment 2014 for the 411 post of various vacancies of LDC and Assistant: West Bengal (WB) Staff Selection Commission is a very proficient commission indulged in the making the selection of the applicants. The detail of the posts announced and the allotment of the seats is provided as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: The requirement of the age maturity and educational necessity is to get via the advertisement which is being as publicized by the West Bengal (WB) Staff Selection Commission.
Fees Schedule: Under the registration process it is being provided by the West Bengal (WB) Staff Selection Commission that applicants are to pay Rs. 25 either by the offline or online method of payment.
Selection Method: The most effective method of making the assortment is to check their mental power at the most. This mental exercise is also the chosen method for the post i.e. competitive examination followed with the interview is the process of selection.
Scheme to submit an application: West Bengal (WB) Staff Selection Commission had mentioned that both the offline as well as the online method are accessible for the convenience of the applicants for the registration.
Important Date: Last date provided for the submission of the application is the 7th Oct 2014.
- To tag along the advertisement required the connection required is as below:
- To obtain and to get access of offline application the connection desirable is below:
- To make the online application submission linkage required is as below:
- To apply Tathya Mitra Kendras reference link required is as below:
WBSSC Recruitment 2014 for the 1131 posts of Sub Inspector of Food & Supplies Service: Applications had been invited by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission for the 113 posts of Sub Inspector of Food & Supplies Service that are being divided in to different category applicants. Detail required is duly mentioned to be below:
Age limit: Age requirement by the applicants is needed to be from the date 1st Jan 2014 that must be 18 years to 40 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants must be Madhyamik examination passed as announced by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission and is able to read, write and speak in Bengal or Nepali.
Fees Schedule: As announced by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission category applicants will pay only the processing fee i.e. Rs. 20 and rest of the applicants will make the payment of Rs. 220.
Selection Method: Choice of the applicants will proceed by the written examination followed by the verification of the documents and personality test.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants can either apply by the offline method of registration or offline method of registration. It is solemnly scheduled by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission just for the convenience of the applicants.
- Dates between which applicants can apply for the post is 11th Feb 2014 to 14th March 2014.
- Admit card will be dispatched from 23rd May 2014.
- Date of the examination is 22nd June 2014.
- Recruitment notification is available at the connection below:
- To apply online or offline mode follow the link below:
WBSSC Recruitment 2014 for the 4900 posts of Pass Graduate Teacher (WBTET): Commission which is being performing the task of making the placement of the deserving applicants under the panels of the teacher, headmaster and head mistress etc. is the West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC). Commission had gained the proficiency in the duty that is being assigned. This service had the wide area of the selection and this duty is being performed by the date 1st Nov 1997. West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) had provided the nation with a huge number of applicants which are performing the duty with all their efforts putting in the right direction and had provided with the helping hand in the complete progress.
West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) had always taken care to make the appropriate selection procedure layout with which search of the applicants always ends with the best. The recently announced notification is in concern to the 4900 posts of Pass Graduate Teacher (WBTET). Regarding the posts applications had been invited from the applicants.
Specifics that are must to be in the aptitude of the applicants are thoroughly mentioned to be below.
Fees Schedule: Applicants are first requested to get the format of the application from the posts offices all over the West Bengal. This application form is the technique to get the registration. Applicants must also need to make the payment for the getting registered and it is scheduled to be Rs 80 for the SC, ST and PH applicants. Applicants other than this category will make the payment of Rs. 250.
Selection Method: The method which is being announced by the West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) for selection is the written examination and the RLST examination.
Scheme to submit an application: West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) had provided with the format of the application that must be filled and dispatched by the time.
- Date from which the application will be issued to the applicants is 30th Jan 2014.
- Closing date by which applicants can make the submission of the application is 8th Feb 2014 by the time 5:00 pm.
- Date of the examination scheduled by the West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) is 9th March 2014.
- Official advertisement that contains the complete information is need to be under the consideration of the applicants is thoroughly mentioned to be below:
- To get the general information as summed up by the West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) is available at the connection below:
- Complete information regarding the number of the vacancies announced the link required is as below:
- To get any of the additional detail striking in the minds of the applicants link required is duly available below: