Here is the list of latest WBSSC Recruitment 2016 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by WBSSC along with complete information. The page is all about to announce WBSSC Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are total 18203 vacancies open in WBSSC as follows:
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016: 18203 Vacancies
- Post Name: Assistant Teacher (Hons/PG(PGT/TGT), Work Education, Physical Education)
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: www.westbengalssc.com
- Deadline: 15th March 2016
WBSSC LDA/LDC Recruitment 2016: 599 Vacancies (Closed)
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2015: 18-40 years
- Qualification: 10th passed from West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent
- Selection Process: Selection based on Competitive Examination
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: wbssc.gov.in
- Deadline: 28th Dec 2015
WBSSC Dy Ranger/Forester Recruitment 2016: 131 Vacancies (closed)
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2015: 20-32 years
- Qualification: 12th examination or its equivalent
- Selection Process: Selection Based on Competitive Exam
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: wbssc.gov.in
- Deadline: 4th Dec 2015
[toggle title=”WBSSC Recruitment 2016 Projects (Closed/Expired)” state=”close”]
WBSSC Recruitment 2015 for the 14 posts of Inspector Wakf (Group – B) (Closed)
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) had made the publication that is to relate with the candidates for the 14 posts of Inspector Wakf (Group – B). The process announced made to associate with the eligibility requirements for which detail is underside:
Educational Qualification: The qualification mentioned for the candidates is the Bachelor’s Degree and must also have knowledge of Bengali Language.
Fees Schedule: The fee announcement made by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) is the Rs. 220 (General) and Rs. 20 (Reserved).
Registration Process: The online application needs to make submitted at the official website of West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC). The officially submitted application needs to keep on the downloaded copy.
Noteworthy Date: 15th July 2015: The final date announced for making the submission of the application online.
- The recruitment advertisement announced is to get with the link mentioned underside by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC):
- The online application needs to make with the post mentioned aside:
WBSSC Recruitment 2015 for the 106 posts of Store Keeper, Instructor, and other posts (Closed)
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) had mentioned the system that is venerable for the 106 positions of Store Keeper, Instructor, and other posts. These positions are allotted with certain ratio of seats that are below:
Age limit: The requirement of the complete education must get fulfilled via the advertisement that got constructed by the WBSSC.
Fees Schedule: Applicants need to pay the application fees of Rs. 200 with the additional Rs. 20 for General Category only. The amount to pay for candidates with category reserved is Rs. 20 only by Tathya Mitra Kendras.
Selection Method: The competitive conventional examination process will make the initial selection of the applicant that is to follow by the interview.
The Method of Registration: The submission of the application is to furnish either with the online mode or with 1800 Tatya Mitra kenaras mode.
Significant Date: 8th June 2015 is the final time for the applicants to make the submission of application online or via Tatya Mitra kenaras mode.
- The link mentioned below by the WBSSC is worthy to get attached to the official and authorized notice:
- The instructions that are important and get associated to post are below:
- The link provided below by the supremacy is valuable to make the application submission online:
WBSSC Recruitment 2015 for the 390 posts of Inspector and other posts (Closed)
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission had provided the points of consideration which are to get associated to the 390 posts of Inspector and other posts. Applicants are required to follow the directives necessary so that the eligibility count is being arranged. Obligatory points are mentioned below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Necessary particulates associated to the age and the educational qualification must be assorted via the notification which is being announced by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission.
Fees Schedule: The registration fee which is being provided to make the payment by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission is the Rs. 240 that includes the Processing fees – Rs. 20 and Service Charge – Rs. 20. Applicants having the connection to the reserve category must make the payment of Rs. 40 i.e. processing fees – Rs. 20 and Service Charge – Rs. 20.
Scheme to submit an application: To make the suitable registration by the eligible applicants the process which is being desirable is mentioned as use of official networking site of West Bengal Staff Selection Commission. Compile application here and make the submission of the necessary terms.
Important Date: 19th Jan 2015: The closing date which is being mentioned to make the submission of the application online.
References: The need to assort the official advertisement must be fulfilled with the link that is provided underneath by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission: