Water Resources Department Rajasthan Recruitment 2013 for the post of Junior Engineer: Water Resources Department Rajasthan, Jaipur is under the process of making the appointment with the well-organized and efficient applicants that is decided to be made for the 314 posts of the Junior Engineer and a major part is covering the seats under the post JE (Civil). Allotment of seats and different posts under it are as below:
Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Degree- 23 posts
Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Diploma – 28 posts
Junior Engineer (Civil) Degree – 244 posts
Junior Engineer (Civil) Diploma – 19 posts
Water Resources Department Rajasthan Recruitment 2013 Essential Requirements
Age limit: Age of the Applicants that is the important dimension regarding the eligibility states that it must be in between the 18 years to 35 years. This age of the applicants must be till the date 1st Jan 2014 and with this the relaxation in the age will also be permissible that meant for the reserved category applicants.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) Degree: To become eligible for the post the essential qualification that is required to be in possession is degree in the civil engineering with the experience that is required in the concerned field.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) Diploma: Diploma in the civil engineering is the pre requisite for the post.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Degree: Degree in the mechanical engineering with the experience is required in the trait.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Diploma: Requirement from the applicants is the diploma in the mechanical engineering with familiarity in the field.
Fees Schedule: Payment of the fees is decided to be paid Rs. 1500 for the general, OBC (Creamy layer) and Special BC, Rs. 750 for the Rajasthan OBC (Non Creamy layer) and Special BC, Rs. 375 for the Rajasthan SC and ST applicants. With this all the applicants will pay Rs. 30 through E-Mitra kiosk, CSC or online.
Selection Procedure: To select the applicants a detailed written test is decided to be organized.
Method to Apply: To apply for the post official linkage is being provided where the applicants will tag along with the details mentioned and after duly filled all the details will submit it.
Important Date: Important dates are as below:
- Date on which the submission of the application and also the fees will start depositing by the applicants is 23rd Sep 2013.
- Last date by which the application fees must be completed is 21st Oct 2013.
- Terminating date by which the online submission of the application will terminate is 22nd Oct 2013 up to the time 12:00 am.
- Date on which the written test will commence for all the posts is 010th Nov 2013.
Important Link: To get connected with the officially advertised notification applicants must make use of the link below:
To make a submission of the application online web portal is as below:
Don't Miss Your Qualified Govt Job! Enter Your Email ID Now!