Vijaya Bank is not so much popular bank in India but they are doing excellence in banking field as having more than 1300 branches and more than 12000 employees. In the state of Karnataka, Vijaya Bank has highest branches. Vijaya Bank had the origin from the date of 23rd Oct 1931 and it was founded by the Late Sh. A.B. Shetty and the associated members associated. The concept behind the inception was to promote the banking habit, frugality and entrepreneurship. This had grown as a very large banking sector and is having the nine smaller banks merger with it. It had very strongly interpreted its networking sector and had promoted the various schemes.
Vijaya Bank recruitment 2014 for the 11 posts of Peon: Vijaya Bank for the 11 posts of Peon had provided the necessary detail and had mentioned the eligibility specifics. The posts announced and eligibility necessities are as below:
Age limit: Vijaya Bank had mentioned that on the date of 30th Sep 2013 the age is being set to be under the outskirts of 18 years to 26 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Educational qualification which is being associated under the post is provided to be minimum 10th class passed or the maximum educational qualification required is the 10+2.
Fees Schedule: The payment module which is being structured to be paid by the applicants is mentioned to be Rs. 50 as provided for the SC, ST and PH applicants. Applicants other than this category are required to make the payment of Rs. 150 and payment must be made via the DD.
Scheme to submit an application: Vijaya Bank had made the format of the application which is required to use by the applicants. Applicants as the detail provided that they send the application with all the necessary certificates and documents.
- Terminating date via which the demand draft is to be purchased is being mentioned to be 26th July 2014.
- Closing date for the submission by the applicants is 31st July 2014.
- Last date provided for the submission of the application by the far flung area applicants is 4th August 2014.
References: The official advertisement is required to get by the linkage that is being mentioned to be as below:
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2014 for the 8 posts of Peon: Vijaya Bank for the 8 posts of Peon had invited the application. This post is being divided in the ratio of 7:1 for the Daman & Diu and Gujarath region. Applicants for the respective post are needed to have the required educational qualification to be as 8th class passed or maximum of 12th class passed with the age perimeter of 18 years to 26 years as reckoned on the date of 30th Sep 2013. Under the specific post applicants are required to pay Rs. 50 (Reserved) and Rs. 150 (Unreserved) via DD.
Absolute and comprehensive detail required to check by the applicants by following the linkage below:
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2014 for the 37 posts of Peon: Vijaya Bank had recently invited the applications and had proclaimed the recruitment session which is for the 37 posts of Peon and the information concerning to the post is being provided as below:
Age limit: The chief stipulation which is being elementary from the applicants is being provided to be age maturity and this age is being stated to be under the boundary of 18 year to 26 years. This age requirement from the applicants is being mentioned on the date of 30th Sep 2013. Vijaya Bank being an autonomous authorization had decided to grant the relaxation in the age to the reserve category applicants.
Educational Criterion Set: Under the necessity of the service the post recently proclaimed mentions the educational qualification of 8th class or maximum of 12th class passed or the comparable qualification.
Fees Schedule: Vijaya Bank had provided the registration fee is also a part of recruitment notification. The fee scheduled is Rs. 150 for the general and Rs. 50 for the SC, ST and PH category candidates and fee is payable at the respective regions.
Selection Method: The scheme provided to make the selection of the applicants is being stated to be personal interviews session.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are requested to get the officially prescribed application and must be posted to the address for which the applicants are being applying for with all the necessary documents.
- 12th July 2014: Last date being mentioned for the purchasing of the Demand Draft (DD).
- 17th July 2014: Date as being mentioned tills which applications must be submitted by the candidates.
- 21st July 2014: Closing date being mentioned for the far flung area applicants to make the submission of the applications.
- Applicants must follow the linkage below to get the advertisement for the Andhra Pradesh Region:
- Applicants must follow the linkage below to get the advertisement for the Kerala Region:
- Applicants must follow the linkage below to get the advertisement for the Patna Region:
- Applicants must follow the linkage below to get the advertisement for the Kochi Region:
- Applicants must follow the linkage below to get the advertisement for the Mumbai Region:
- Applicants must follow the linkage below to get the advertisement for the Bhopal Region:
- Applicants must follow the linkage below to get the advertisement for the Hyderabad Region:
Important Information: Applicants under each of the post must get the application form by following the official website of Vijaya Bank which is as below: