Vijaya Bank is not so much popular bank in India but they are doing excellence in banking field as having more than 1300 branches and more than 12000 employees. In the state of Karnataka, Vijaya Bank has highest branches. So by knowing this you are excited to apply for “Recruitment of Security Officer Project 2013 in Vijaya Bank”. The recruitment process will be held through the Internet. So the knowledge of computer and bachelor degree in any discipline is required for these posts.
Name & No. of Posts: Vijaya Bank is administering a exam under recruitment 2013 jobs observation to designate Seventy (17) candid & honest job searchers as the post of Security Officer i.e. Security in Middle Management Grade (MMG) Scale – II
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Candidates should have a degree in any discipline with five (05) years experience in Navy, Army, Air force, Police, Paramilitary Force “OR” Equivalent and attained maximum of forty five (45) years of age as on 1st March, 2013. We are mentioning to candidates for view in an official notice given below under the name of reference to know more about Vijaya Bank recruitment 2013.
Application Form: After deposit an application fee, through Vijaya Bank fee payment challan which is downloadable from the bank website “OR” given lower under the head of reference, candidates can submit their online application profile at the link defined ahead under the title of reference “OR” official website of Vijaya Bank, i.e. www.vijayabank.com. All other important information to fill up the column of online application is explained on the Vijaya Bank website. After satisfactory submission, system will generate a print out of duly completed application, take it and send to the following address though ordinary post only along with passport size photograph, fee payment receipt, photocopies of minimum eligibility certificates.
Mode of Selection: Candidates will be selected after giving impressive performance in the personal interview.
- Candidates will be liable to register their online application profile in between 22nd April, 2013 to 05th May, 2013.
- Candidates can deposit an application fee in between 22nd April, 2013 to 4th May, 2013.
- The last date of receipt of a system generated application is 13th May, 2013 but for those candidates who are belonging with Far-Flung area can send it in advance from 20th May, 2013.
- Selected candidates will be liable to serve anywhere in India.
- Fill the fee payment challan in capital letters.
- Before online apply, candidates must be satisfied they have scanned photograph and signature for the purpose of uploading in the system.
- At the time of the interview, all original certificates with a system generated application are required.
References for Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2013: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Vijaya Bank Clerks Recruitment 2012-13 – 800 Clerks Apply online [Last Date: 5th Sept, 2012-13] Closed
No. of Vacancies: 800 Posts (Clerks)
The following eligibility condition must be fulfilled to apply for recruitment of clerks in Vijaya Bank.
- Candidates should passed matriculation examination with minimum 60% marks “or”
- Candidates should passed 10+2 examination with minimum 50% marks “or”
- Candidates should have bachelor degree in any discipline
- Valid score card issued by IBPS is also necessary
- Basic knowledge of computer program like as “MS Office” is necessary
- Candidates should know English language having ability to read/write and speak.
- First step: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of marks in CWE by IBPS. Cut off marks has given in the advertisement itself
- Second Step: Bank will send call letter for interview only those candidates who will be selected in first step
- Third Step/Final Step: Successful interview and marks obtained in CWE will decide the final selection
- For apply first go to www.vijayabank.com for download fee payment challan
- Fill the payment challan and go to nearest Vijaya bank branch to deposit fee
- After giving payment to bank, again go to www.vijayabank.com for submit application form
- Fill all the details required in application form and submit it
- Print out the online application and note the registration number on backside of payment Challan
Dates to be remembered
Remember these dates otherwise you can miss this chance to fill application form at correct time.
- Starting date for filling online registration is Aug, 16.2012-13
- Last date for filling online registration is Sep, 05.2012-13
- Candidates can deposit fees between Aug, 16.2012 to Sep, 05.2012-13
We provide to you some important instruction which has useful to you. So, read it carefully
- Deposit fees will not be refundable
- Check your email id for receipts and confirmation link
- Bank can disqualified to you at any time if you give any wrong information and not follow instructions of bank
- Always fill application form before last date
- All certificates and identity proofs are necessary at the time of interview
Official Website: www.vijayabank.com
If you miss the closing date of Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2012-13 Clerks and not eligible for this post then go to our latest upcoming Bank Jobs 2012 articles. You can find here the latest opening bank jobs.