Uttarakhand Gramin Bank, financed by the SBI (State Bank of India) founded under the RRBs Act 1976, came into subsistence on 1st November, 2012, since the combination of the two ERSTWHILE RRBs viz. Nainital Almora Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Haldwani (Financed by Bank of Baroda) and Uttaranchal Gramin Bank, Dehradun (Funded by SBI) in the state of Uttarakhand. Now, we are giving the entire information to appoint as an Officer Scale – I & Office Assistant under Uttarakhand Gramin Bank recruitment 2014 scheme.
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 for 206 posts of Office and Office Assistant: Uttarakhand Gramin Bank had announced to make the recruitment of the applicants for 206 seats vacated for which the detail required is being mentioned to be below:
- 49 posts of Office Scale – I
- 157 posts of Office Assistant
Total eligibility of the applicants is being countable after the many of the points associated whose detail is as below:
Age limit: The age which is needed to be under the perimeter of 18 years to the 28 years for the post officer scale – I and under the boundary of 18 years to 28 years for the post of the office assistant will make the applicants eligible for the post. Uttarakhand Gramin Bank had also announced that relaxation in the age will be granted to the applicants that belong to the reserve category.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Officer Scale – I: Applicants that wished to apply of the post must be degree holder and along with it proficiency is also required from the applicants in the language Hindi. It is also being mentioned that applicants must have studied Hindi as one of the subjects in the matriculation.
- Office Assistant: The requirement which is being associated with the applicants to qualify is the degree that could be in any of the discipline.
Fees Schedule: Uttarakhand Gramin Bank had stated that Rs. 20 is the amount to be paid by the SC, ST applicants and Rs. 100 for the general category applicants by the means of the challan form.
Selection Method: Applicants selected from the RRB’s CWE II will be further eligible to commence for the interview session that is the process to make the selection of the applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants make use of the official website of the Uttarakhand Gramin Bank to make the registration.
- Date from which the process as interrelated with the submission of the application will get initiated is the 12th March 2014.
- Terminating date by which the application compliance online will be possible is 28th March 2014.
- Last date by which the payment of the fee has to be completed by the applicants is being mentioned to be 28th March 2014.
- Closing date for reprinting the applications is the 12th April 2014.
- For the recruitment notification the connection being required by the applicants is being provided to be below:
- To make the submission of the application online the link which is being required by the applicants is as below:
- To make the connection with the challan form which is being needed to fill by the applicants for the post of officer scale I link is as below:
- To make the connection with the challan form which is being needed for the post of officer assistant link is as below:
Name & Number of Vacancies: Uttarakhand Gramin Bank is bring forward a recruitment scheme 2013-2014 to appoint One Hundred & Sixty (160) presenting and honest job searchers having Indian citizenship as the position of Officer Scale – I (40 – posts) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose – 120 posts).
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification:
For the position of Officer Scale – I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Applicants should have graduation in any discipline with expertise to write, speak and study local language and valid score card obtained from RRBs – CWE conducted in Sept, 2012 and completed the maximum of twenty eight (28) years of age but not less from eighteen (18) years. To understand more about eligibility, we are suggesting official information given below under the appellation of reference, so see it before apply.
Selection Process for Recruitment 2013-2014 in Uttarakhand Gramin Bank: The name list of applicants will be determined for last selection on the basis of percentage secured by him in RRBs – CWE (Common Written Exam) acted by IBPS in Sept, 2012 chased by confidential individual interview.
Application Form: In earlier to apply, candidates must be satisfied to that they have valid contact number and minimum eligibility as per Bank norms. After that, candidates are liable to deposit an application fee in any branch of Uttarakhand Gramin Bank. Now, competitors can register their application through the Internet at the bank website, i.e. www.uttarakhandgraminbank.com“OR” link defined ahead under the name of reference with the use of same Email ID as specified in RRBs – CWE acted by IBPS in Sept, 2012. All other important instructions to fill up all the column of on-line application is defined on the website. After prosperous registration, competitors are legally responsible to take a print out of duly executed application for future conveyance.
Important dates: Candidates can deposit an application fee & submit their online application profile at the bank website in between 27th Feb, 2013 to 12th March, 2013. The original advertisement is published from 25th Feb, 2013.
- The individual interview will be held at the Dehradun (Uttarakhand).
- The above discussed minimum eligibility norms of interviewees should be considered from 1st June, 2012.
- If applicants are already in regular service, then they will be entitled to apply through the proper channels.
- Applicants can download a fee payment challan from the link given below “OR” official website of Bank.
- If any type of difficulty arises with regard to recruitment, then applicants have an option to contact at 0135 – 2710660 & 2710661 for clarification.
References for Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Recruitment: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Official Website: www.uttarakhandgraminbank.com