Uttarakhand Gramin Bank, financed by the SBI (State Bank of India) founded under the RRBs Act 1976, came into subsistence on 1st November, 2012 since the combination of the two ERSTWHILE RRBs viz. Nainital Almora Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Haldwani (Financed by Bank of Baroda) and Uttaranchal Gramin Bank, Dehradun (Funded by SBI) in the state of Uttarakhand. Now, we are giving the entire information to appoint as an Officer Scale – I & Office Assistant under Uttarakhand Gramin Bank recruitment 2015 scheme.
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 for 43 posts of Officer Scale-II and III
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank had announced the progression that is worth appreciating for the vacated positions. The detail concerning the recent norms is for 43 posts of Officer Scale-II and III, and the particulates relating to jobs is underside:
- Officer Scale-III: 21 years to 40 years
- Officer Scale-II: 21 years to 32 years
Educational Qualification: The education that is to get interlink with the candidates for having the complete eligibility got mentioned as Degree in the concerning subject for which aspirants are applying.
Fees Schedule: The payment process announced by the Uttarakhand Gramin Bank is the Rs. 20 for the SC, ST, and PWD candidates. The fee to pay by the applicants with the community General is the Rs. 100.
Selection Procedure: The choice of the post is to get relate to the IBPS examination having conducted in the month of Sep / Oct 2014. The examination RRBs – CEW III got attended by the huge mass generation, but only a few fortuned to get the valid score. The process of the selection is valid only for such candidates having the appropriate marks, and these are to select finally with the interview session.
Registration Process: The module announced for getting registered for the position is the official website of the Uttarakhand Gramin Bank. Applicants must compile the valid detail and then also take the printout of the submitted application.
- 28th July 2015 to 12th August 2015: The associated dates provided for the online registration and to make the payment of the fee for getting listed.
- 27th August 2015: The final date announced for reprinting the request form.
Fundamental Link: The link to have the organization with the complete knowledge regarding the notification and online application got mentioned underside:
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 for 259 posts of Officer and Office Assistant (Closed)
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank had provided the process of the recruitment which is provided on the vacated positions. The scheme which is advised will make the applicants to grant with the valuable services so as for 259 posts of Officer and Office Assistant. Applicants are mentioned and associated with the detail blow to get the reckoning of the eligibility:
- Officer Scale-I: 84 posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 175 posts
Age limit: Uttarakhand Gramin Bank had mentioned the age for the applicants to have under the perimeter of the 18 years to 28 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Qualification which is being linked with the applicants is mentioned to be as degree in any of the trade or discipline. Applicants need also to have the suitable proficiency as in the local language.
Fees Schedule: The schedule of the fee which is linked to pay by the applicants is the Rs. 20 for the SC, ST applicants and Rs. 100 for the other category applicants.
Selection Method: Applicants that are having the valid score card from the RRB CWE are liable to commence for the selection schemes. The test was conducted by the IBPS in the month of Sep / Oct 2014 and applicants having filtered must need to attend the session of the interview.
Scheme to submit an application: The prospective of the registration which is being announced by the Uttarakhand Gramin Bank provides for the applicants to use the application form at the official website. Applicants are mentioned to keep hold of application for sure in the printed form to be used at the future reference scheme.
- 13th March 2015 to 27th March 2015: Dates which are provided for the online registration as well as for the payment of the fee.
- 11th April 2015: Last date which is provided for the reprinting of the application form.
- The advertisement must be get with the link which is provided below:
- To have the association with the Challan form for the post of Officer Scale – I the link is provided below:
- To have the association with the Challan form for the post of Office Assistant the link is provided below
- To apply online the linkage is provided underneath by the Uttarakhand Gramin Bank: