Uttarakhand Gramin Bank, financed by the SBI (State Bank of India) founded under the RRBs Act 1976, came into subsistence on 1st November, 2012 since the combination of the two ERSTWHILE RRBs viz. Nainital Almora Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Haldwani (Financed by Bank of Baroda) and Uttaranchal Gramin Bank, Dehradun (Funded by SBI) in the state of Uttarakhand. Now, we are giving the entire information to appoint as an Officer Scale – I & Office Assistant under Uttarakhand Gramin Bank recruitment 2015 scheme.
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 for 259 posts of Officer and Office Assistant: Uttarakhand Gramin Bank had provided the process of the recruitment which is provided on the vacated positions. The scheme which is advised will make the applicants to grant with the valuable services so as for 259 posts of Officer and Office Assistant. Applicants are mentioned and associated with the detail blow to get the reckoning of the eligibility:
- Officer Scale-I: 84 posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 175 posts
Age limit: Uttarakhand Gramin Bank had mentioned the age for the applicants to have under the perimeter of the 18 years to 28 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Qualification which is being linked with the applicants is mentioned to be as degree in any of the trade or discipline. Applicants need also to have the suitable proficiency as in the local language.
Fees Schedule: The schedule of the fee which is linked to pay by the applicants is the Rs. 20 for the SC, ST applicants and Rs. 100 for the other category applicants.
Selection Method: Applicants that are having the valid score card from the RRB CWE are liable to commence for the selection schemes. The test was conducted by the IBPS in the month of Sep / Oct 2014 and applicants having filtered must need to attend the session of the interview.
Scheme to submit an application: The prospective of the registration which is being announced by the Uttarakhand Gramin Bank provides for the applicants to use the application form at the official website. Applicants are mentioned to keep hold of application for sure in the printed form to be used at the future reference scheme.
- 13th March 2015 to 27th March 2015: Dates which are provided for the online registration as well as for the payment of the fee.
- 11th April 2015: Last date which is provided for the reprinting of the application form.
- The advertisement must be get with the link which is provided below:
- To have the association with the Challan form for the post of Officer Scale – I the link is provided below:
- To have the association with the Challan form for the post of Office Assistant the link is provided below
- To apply online the linkage is provided underneath by the Uttarakhand Gramin Bank:
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 for 206 posts of Office and Office Assistant (Closed): Uttarakhand Gramin Bank had announced to make the recruitment of the applicants for 206 seats vacated for which the detail required is being mentioned to be below:
- 49 posts of Office Scale – I
- 157 posts of Office Assistant
Total eligibility of the applicants is being countable after the many of the points associated whose detail is as below:
Age limit: The age which is needed to be under the perimeter of 18 years to the 28 years for the post officer scale – I and under the boundary of 18 years to 28 years for the post of the office assistant will make the applicants eligible for the post. Uttarakhand Gramin Bank had also announced that relaxation in the age will be granted to the applicants that belong to the reserve category.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Officer Scale – I: Applicants that wished to apply of the post must be degree holder and along with it proficiency is also required from the applicants in the language Hindi. It is also being mentioned that applicants must have studied Hindi as one of the subjects in the matriculation.
- Office Assistant: The requirement which is being associated with the applicants to qualify is the degree that could be in any of the discipline.
Fees Schedule: Uttarakhand Gramin Bank had stated that Rs. 20 is the amount to be paid by the SC, ST applicants and Rs. 100 for the general category applicants by the means of the challan form.
Selection Method: Applicants selected from the RRB’s CWE II will be further eligible to commence for the interview session that is the process to make the selection of the applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants make use of the official website of the Uttarakhand Gramin Bank to make the registration.
- Date from which the process as interrelated with the submission of the application will get initiated is the 12th March 2014.
- Terminating date by which the application compliance online will be possible is 28th March 2014.
- Last date by which the payment of the fee has to be completed by the applicants is being mentioned to be 28th March 2014.
- Closing date for reprinting the applications is the 12th April 2014.
- For the recruitment notification the connection being required by the applicants is being provided to be below:
- To make the submission of the application online the link which is being required by the applicants is as below:
- To make the connection with the challan form which is being needed to fill by the applicants for the post of officer scale I link is as below:
- To make the connection with the challan form which is being needed for the post of officer assistant link is as below: