UPSC Various Recruitment 2016: 169 Vacancies
- Age Limit: 30-43 years
- Qualification: Degree (Engineering) in Aeronautical/Electrical/Electronic discipline from a recognized university, BE/B.Tech and Post-Graduation in relevant discipline
- Selection Process: Walk-in Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official Website: upsconline.nic.in
- Deadline: 13th Nov 2015
UPSC Recruitment 2016 for Assistant Directors – Last Date 29-10-2015 – Advt No.14/2015
- Total Vacancies: 11 Posts
- Age Limit: 30 to 40 Years
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Online Application Form
- Last Date: 29th Oct. 2015
- Download Complete Official Notification
UPSC Other Important Pages
UPSC Exams 2016
The below information is for the candidates to know their eligibility criteria for each of the post. The interested and eligible candidates must download the complete advertisement issued for the recruitment project by UPSC for the year 2016. In this page, you will find only the UPSC recruitment 2016 projects, exams, notifications, results, admit cards, syllabus and exam pattern. So all candidates who are interested and wants to get updates should bookmark this page. You can find the information like age limitation, qualification, selection procedure, application procedure, important links and important dates for this project.
UPSC Recruitment 2016 Closed Projects
UPSC Recruitment 2016 Closed Projects
UPSC Recruitment 2015 for 5 Posts of Software Designer and Developer
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had mentioned the complete detail regarding the hiring of the trained IT manpower and this placment is on the contract basis. The detail having notified is for the 5 Posts of Software Designer and Develpor for which the suitable information is underside:
- Software Designer – 1 vacancy
- Software Developer – 4 vacancies
Educational Qualification: The demand for the qualification put forward by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is the B.E., B. Tech. The academic requires being in the subjects of the Information Technology, Computer Science or MCA. Applicants are liable also to have the experience of the minimum of 2 – 3 years in the work area.
Selection Process: A proper selection criterion got built up by the authority. The experienced panel will make the short listing of the candidates, and only these candidates will get allowed to attend the interview session. Candidates need to be fit and fine in terms of the physical standards for sure.
Application Submission: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had structured only the online presentation of the application. The mode other than will lead to the rejection of the candidature of the applicants.
Significant Dates: 25th Sep 2015: The date until which the application is to accept online from the candidates for the registration.
Vital Link: The link to the authorized publication got mentioned beneath by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for the convenience of the candidates:
UPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 of 216 Posts of MO, Dental Surgeon and Other
- Total Number of Vacancies: 216 Posts for UPSC.
- Name of Posts: MO, Dental Surgeon and Other.
- Age Limit: 33-40 years as on 11-09-2015 (relaxation as per rules).
- Qualification: Post Graduation and Medical Degree in relevant disciplines from any recognized University.
- Selection Procedure: Based on performance in Test and Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs.25/- (No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates) in any branch for SBI.
- Application Procedure: Apply Online Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Deadline: 11sth Sept, 2015
UPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 65 Posts of Assistant, Associate Professor, and other posts (Closed)
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) with the announced recruitment session had made publicized to make the staffing. The publicized specifics are for the 65 Posts of Assistant, Associate Professor, and other posts and concern of eligibility is underside:
Fees Schedule: The payment schedule that is to get consider for the post is the Rs. 25 only. The payment got exempted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) with the category reserved.
Selection Procedure: The assortment process that is to follow by the candidates is the recruitment test followed by the interview.
Registration Process: The detail for the registration provides the compliance of the application at the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The application printout is also worthy to get retain that is to consider for the future references.
- 27th August 2015: The final date for arranging the application online.
- 28th August 2015: The closing date provided for taking the print out of the application.
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had mentioned the linkage below that is to get relate with the recruitment notification:
- The online request needs to get submitted with the connection underside:
- The application submission instructions are to get with the linkage below:
- The prescribed performance for the documents and the certificates is to get with the connection below: