Union Public Service Commission has issued a recruitment notification 2014 for the recruitment of following staff. The below information is for the candidates to know their eligibility criteria for each of the post. The interested and eligible candidates must download the complete advertisement issued for the recruitment project by UPSC for the year 2014. In previous articles, we have given the UPSC Recruitment projects for the year 2014. So in this page, you will find only the UPSC recruitment 2014 projects, exams, notifications, results, admit cards, syllabus and exam pattern. So all candidates who are interested and wants to get updates should bookmark this page. You can find the information like age limitation, qualification, selection procedure, application procedure, important links and important dates for this project.
UPSC Recruitment 2014 for the 51 various posts: With the latest announcement the motive which is being pertaining on the part of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is to proceed the placement session. This session is being for the 51 various posts for which the noteworthy detail and points are being mentioned to be below:
Age limit: The age necessity interlinked with the applicants is the 30 years for the posts numbered as I to VI, 37 years for the posts that are numbered as VII to IX and for the post of the number X the age requirement is the 35 years.
Educational Criterion Set: The complete set of the educational qualification is mentioned to be assorting from the official advertisement which is being mentioned by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in the official advertisement.
Fees Schedule: The payment mode is being mentioned to be scheduled for the general category applicants with the payment of Rs. 25. Applicants with the category SC, ST, PH and women applicants are exempted from the registration fee.
Selection Method: The process which is being adopted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is the personal interview and verification of the documents.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants had been liable to get proceed via the proper channel of the registration. This process is being announced to be online registration by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and the printed copy of the application is major necessity to retain for the future selection process.
- Online submission of the application will get terminate at the date 1st May 2014 by the time 23:59 hrs. After the time website will not be available.
- Last date by which the printed copy of the application could be sort out by the applicants is 2nd May 2014 by the time 23:59 hrs.
- The official advertisement is needed to get via the link which is being mentioned below:
- The instructions regarding the online submission of the application are being possible to get from the linkage below:
- To make the registration online the web portal required is as below:
UPSC Recruitment 2014 for the 13 posts of Assistant Professor and Director Vacancies: Under the current announcement which is being proclaimed by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) applications had been invited for the 13 posts of Assistant Professor and Director Vacancies. Allotment of the seats under the posts is being mentioned to be below:
Age limit: The maturity in the aptitude via the trait of age is needed to be 35 years for the post numbered as 1, 2 and 5, for the post of 3 age necessity is 45 years and for the post of the 4 i.e. director maturity needed is the 50 years. Relaxation in the age will also be permissible.
Educational Criterion Set: Complete detail of the educational qualification is to access from the official advertisement which is being provided by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Fees Schedule: Processing fee is structured to be Rs. 25 that is required to be paid at any of the branch of the SBI. Applicants under the SC, ST, PH and women category are exempted from the registration fee.
Selection Method: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had always been known for the suitable process of the making the selection. For the recent posts the method announced is the recruitment test which will be followed by the interview.
Scheme to submit an application: The online submitted application is to accept by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and it is also the announced and structured method of the registration.
- Terminating date which is being mentioned so that applicants can make the registration for the post online is 10th April 2014.
- Closing date by which the systematically submitted application could be printed is 11th April 2014.
- Recruitment notification is required to obtain by the applicants from the linkage that is being mentioned below:
- Online submission of the application is possible via the web portal as below: