Union Public Service Commission has issued a recruitment notification 2014 for the recruitment of following staff. The below information is for the candidates to know their eligibility criteria for each of the post. The interested and eligible candidates must download the complete advertisement issued for the recruitment project by UPSC for the year 2014. In previous articles, we have given the UPSC Recruitment projects for the year 2014. So in this page, you will find only the UPSC recruitment -15projects, exams, notifications, results, admit cards, syllabus and exam pattern. So all candidates who are interested and wants to get updates should bookmark this page. You can find the information like age limitation, qualification, selection procedure, application procedure, important links and important dates for this project.
UPSC Recruitment 2014 for the 37 posts of Specialist, Lecturer cum JRO and other posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is the most versatile commissions that is satisfying the quest of the nation for the eligible and efficient aspirants. The requirement of the recent announcement is related with the 37 posts of Specialist, Lecturer cum JRO and other posts for which applications are invited. The detail required is as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: It is being provided that the official notification is to refer to for getting the specifics of age and education under each post.
Fees Schedule: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had provided that the registration fee is a part of registration. Applicants are liable to make the payment of Rs. 25 and reserve category candidates are exempted from the payment schedule.
Selection Method: Applicants are two pass by the 2 phase process of selection. Under the procedure applicants will be first filtered with the reception of the applications. These applicants will be invited further for the interview that is the peak process to make the selection of the applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: The only procure point with which applicants can get registered for the posts are to use the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and make the submission of the necessary details.
- 16th Oct 2014: Last date provided for making the online submission of application.
- 17th Oct 2014: Closing date mentioned for having reprinting the online application.
- To obtain the necessary recruitment advertisement the connection admirable is underneath:
- Compliance of the application at the official website the connection required is as below:
- To get the instructions the linkage needed is as below:
UPSC Recruitment 2014 for the 159 various vacancies: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had made the announcement to make the induction of the applicants. Under the process of stimulation applicants are announced to recruit for the 159 various vacancies for which the detail required is as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Both the factors of age and educational qualification are most crucial specifics. These are being structured to be different for each post as per the work and service to be performed. The complete information is mentioned to obtain via the official advertisement.
Fees Schedule: The vital factor announced by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is to make the payment for registration. The amount mentioned is the Rs. 25 and applicants belonging to the reserve category are exempted from the payment of fee.
Selection Method: Firstly applicants will be assorted as per the applications that are being received and these shortlisted applicants will be called off for the personal interview session or written test.
Scheme to submit an application: The technique which is being necessary from the applicants so that could make application and details submitted for the post is the use of official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
- 11th Sep 2014: Terminating date mentioned to apply for the post online.
- 12th Sep 2014: Last date for printing the online applications.
- The recruitment advertisement is being mentioned to get via the reference link mentioned underneath:
- To make the registration online the connection admissible is mentioned as below by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC):
UPSC Recruitment 2014 for the 108 various posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had mentioned the required specifics under which applications had been invited for the 108 various posts. The complete detail under the post is thoroughly provided to be as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Under each of the specific post the detail of age and educational qualification is must to obtain via the official advertisement that is being provided by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Fees Schedule: The payment under any of the post is the most general process to be followed. Applicants need to make the payment of Rs. 25 by cash or net banking module. Applicants under the reserve category are although exempted from the payment of fee.
Scheme to submit an application: To get the registration the process is being proclaimed at the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Applicants get in to the flow of the detail being provided and make the suitable submission of the application.
- 28th August 2014: Date which is being provided for the final submission of the application.
- 29th August 2014: Closing date via which the applications print out is to be taken out.
- The official advertisement is to get via the web portal below:
- To apply for the post online the connection required is as below:
- The necessary instructions are needed to be followed at et web portal below:
UPSC Recruitment 2014 for the 464 Vacancies: Applications had been invited by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to make the conduct of Combined Defence Services Examination (II). The requirement of the applicants for the 464 Vacancies under different academies and their detail is being mentioned to be as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Age and educational qualification detail must get obtained from the official advertisement which is being structured by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Fees Schedule: Applicants are liable that the fee must be paid by the applicant which is being announced by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Applicants as structured must make the payment of Rs. 200 either via the offline or online payment method.
Selection Method: The process of selection of the applicants provided is the performance to be counted in the written examination, personal interview session and it is to be followed by the personality test.
Scheme to submit an application: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Date at which the notification is being notified is 19th July 2014.
- 18th August 2014: terminating date via which the applicants must make the submission of the application.
- 26th Oct 2014: Date which is being mentioned for the CDS Examination (II),
- To get the official advertisement the connection suitable is being mentioned as below:
- Online registration is to make at the web portal below: