Union Public Service Commission has issued a recruitment notification 2015 for the recruitment of following staff. The below information is for the candidates to know their eligibility criteria for each of the post. The interested and eligible candidates must download the complete advertisement issued for the recruitment project by UPSC for the year 2015. In this page, you will find only the UPSC recruitment 2015 projects, exams, notifications, results, admit cards, syllabus and exam pattern. So all candidates who are interested and wants to get updates should bookmark this page. You can find the information like age limitation, qualification, selection procedure, application procedure, important links and important dates for this project.
UPSC Recruitment 2015 of 216 Posts of MO, Dental Surgeon and Other
- Total Number of Vacancies: 216 Posts for UPSC.
- Name of Posts: MO, Dental Surgeon and Other.
- Age Limit: 33-40 years as on 11-09-2015 (relaxation as per rules).
- Qualification: Post Graduation and Medical Degree in relevant disciplines from any recognized University.
- Selection Procedure: Based on performance in Test and Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs.25/- (No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates) in any branch for SBI.
- Application Procedure: Apply Online Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Deadline: 11sth Sept, 2015
UPSC Recruitment 2015 for 65 Posts of Assistant, Associate Professor, and other posts
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) with the announced recruitment session had made publicized to make the staffing. The publicized specifics are for the 65 Posts of Assistant, Associate Professor, and other posts and concern of eligibility is underside:
Fees Schedule: The payment schedule that is to get consider for the post is the Rs. 25 only. The payment got exempted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) with the category reserved.
Selection Procedure: The assortment process that is to follow by the candidates is the recruitment test followed by the interview.
Registration Process: The detail for the registration provides the compliance of the application at the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The application printout is also worthy to get retain that is to consider for the future references.
- 27th August 2015: The final date for arranging the application online.
- 28th August 2015: The closing date provided for taking the print out of the application.
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had mentioned the linkage below that is to get relate with the recruitment notification:
- The online request needs to get submitted with the connection underside:
- The application submission instructions are to get with the linkage below:
- The prescribed performance for the documents and the certificates is to get with the connection below:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had mentioned the concern of the candidates with the authority for the vacated job vacancies. The opportunity got published recently is for the 463 Various Posts and the detail to get follow is beneath:
Educational Qualification: The intellectual necessity that is to get relate with the candidates is the Graduation Degree or the comparable qualification.
Fees Schedule: The fee need to pay only for the General category candidates, and this got mentioned as Rs. 200. The payment need not to pay by the reserved category applicants.
Selection Procedure: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had mentioned the choice under the posts to make with the written examination. The process worth following at the next stage is the personality test and the interview progression.
Registration Process: The listing for the post could get asserted only with the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The application printout must also keep hold for the future usage.
- 25th July 2015 to 14th August 2015: The worthy dates for the compliance of the application.
- 1st Nov 2015: The time provided for the combined defense service examination.
- The notification associated with the post is underside as made known by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC):
- The acquiescence of the online application needs making the connection below: