Union Public Service Commission has issued a recruitment notification 2015 for the recruitment of following staff. The below information is for the candidates to know their eligibility criteria for each of the post. The interested and eligible candidates must download the complete advertisement issued for the recruitment project by UPSC for the year 2015. In this page, you will find only the UPSC recruitment 2015 projects, exams, notifications, results, admit cards, syllabus and exam pattern. So all candidates who are interested and wants to get updates should bookmark this page. You can find the information like age limitation, qualification, selection procedure, application procedure, important links and important dates for this project.
UPSC Recruitment 2015 for the 463 Various Posts
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had mentioned the concern of the candidates with the authority for the vacated job vacancies. The opportunity got published recently is for the 463 Various Posts and the detail to get follow is beneath:
Educational Qualification: The intellectual necessity that is to get relate with the candidates is the Graduation Degree or the comparable qualification.
Fees Schedule: The fee need to pay only for the General category candidates, and this got mentioned as Rs. 200. The payment need not to pay by the reserved category applicants.
Selection Procedure: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had mentioned the choice under the posts to make with the written examination. The process worth following at the next stage is the personality test and the interview progression.
Registration Process: The listing for the post could get asserted only with the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The application printout must also keep hold for the future usage.
- 25th July 2015 to 14th August 2015: The worthy dates for the compliance of the application.
- 1st Nov 2015: The time provided for the combined defense service examination.
- The notification associated with the post is underside as made known by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC):
- The acquiescence of the online application needs making the connection below:
The high number of youth potential is in the search of their upcoming and inspiring future aspiration to come true. These opportunities are made available by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) by the conduct of various examinations. The announced process currently is for the 110 posts needed to select via the Indian Forest Service Preliminary Exam 2015. The associated aspects under the posts are beneath:
Age limit: UPSC had provided the age limit for the applicants in between twenty-one (21) years to thirty-two (32) years. The required reckoning for the post is to make on the date 1st August 2015. The relaxation in the age requires permitting to the candidates for five years for SC/ST and three years for OBC
Educational Criterion Set: Candidates are to have the education as Bachelor’s degree. It must be at least from one of subjects Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Zoology, Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Animal Husbandry, Geology, Math, Statistics, Engineering, and Forestry.
Fees Schedule: UPSC had announced to make the payment Rs. 100. Fee is liable to pay via offline as well as online mode. The fee exemption is to favor to candidates with category ST, ST, PH, and Female.
Selection Method: The choice needs to make on the basis of presentation in the prelim examination and personal interview.
The Method of Registration: The process announced provides to make the registration at the official website of UPSC. The necessity attached the most with the candidates is to keep the application for future use.
- 23rd May 2015 to 19th June 2015: The dates announced to make the registration.
- 18th June 2015: The closing time for offline payment.
- 19th June 2015: The final date for online payment.
- The required detail structured under the notification must get via the link provided underside by UPSC below:
- To apply online the link necessary to follow is underside:
- To get with the online instructions the linkage is beneath:
UPSC Recruitment 2015 for the 1129 Various Vacancies (Closed)
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had mentioned organizing a very efficient Civil Services Preliminary Examination that is for the appointment of applicants over the vacated positions. The announced specifics are for the 1129 Various Vacancies, and necessary specifics are beneath:
Age Bar: Candidates need to have the age maturity from 21 to 32 years and cut – off date is 1st Aug 2015. The rule of relaxation is only valid to the candidates if are having a reserved category.
Educational Criterion Set: Candidates must have education as Bachelor’s Degree.
Fees Schedule: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had provided that no necessary fee for ST, SC, PH category applicants. The price needed to pay for remaining community candidates is Rs. 100. The fee is to payable through Online or Offline Mode.
Selection Method: The two stage process of selection got conducted. The necessity of the applicants is first to explain the preliminary examination followed by the main examination.
Method of Registration: Candidates that get fitted into the announced specifics need to make the capitulation of the application at the official site of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
- 23rd May 2015 to 19th June 2015: The dates important to make the online registration.
- 18th June 2015: The final time to make the offline payment.
- 19th June 2015: The terminating date to pay the fee online.
- 23rd August 2015: The time provided or the written examination conduct.
- The link mentioned below by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is worthy to get the official notification:
- To apply online the concerning link is beneath:
- The instructions to follow for submission of application are beneath: