Union Public Service Commission has issued a recruitment notification 2014 for the recruitment of following staff. The below information is for the candidates to know their eligibility criteria for each of the post. The interested and eligible candidates must download the complete advertisement issued for the recruitment project by UPSC for the year 2014. In previous articles, we have given the UPSC Recruitment projects for the year 2014. So in this page, you will find only the UPSC recruitment 2014 projects, exams, notifications, results, admit cards, syllabus and exam pattern. So all candidates who are interested and wants to get updates should bookmark this page. You can find the information like age limitation, qualification, selection procedure, application procedure, important links and important dates for this project.
UPSC Recruitment 2014 for the 464 Vacancies: Applications had been invited by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to make the conduct of Combined Defence Services Examination (II). The requirement of the applicants for the 464 Vacancies under different academies and their detail is being mentioned to be as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Age and educational qualification detail must get obtained from the official advertisement which is being structured by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Fees Schedule: Applicants are liable that the fee must be paid by the applicant which is being announced by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Applicants as structured must make the payment of Rs. 200 either via the offline or online payment method.
Selection Method: The process of selection of the applicants provided is the performance to be counted in the written examination, personal interview session and it is to be followed by the personality test.
Scheme to submit an application: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Date at which the notification is being notified is 19th July 2014.
- 18th August 2014: terminating date via which the applicants must make the submission of the application.
- 26th Oct 2014: Date which is being mentioned for the CDS Examination (II),
- To get the official advertisement the connection suitable is being mentioned as below:
- Online registration is to make at the web portal below:
UPSC Recruitment 2014 for the 54 various vacancies: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had mentioned that the placement session to work out for the 54 various vacancies which are further divided under the variable sections and trades. Applicants had been provided with the binding detail below as per related to the various eligibility specifics:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Applicants to obtain the entire detail mentioned for the age and educational qualification must obtain from the official advertisement which is being provided by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Selection Method: Applicants that had been selected and assorted via the applications received will firstly be called so that their total fitness and health is being judged at the medical fitness test. This test is next to attached with the session of interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Under the session of registration applicants need to make the submission of the application at the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Hard copy of the application is thoroughly required to get restored for the future reference process.
- 31st July 2014: Date as suitable for the last reception of applications.
- 1st August 2014: Terminating date for printing the application that is being completely submitted.
- The recruitment notification is thoroughly obtainable at the web portal underneath:
- Online registration will get accomplished at the link mentioned to be as below:
- To get the necessary instructions the web portal necessary is being mentioned as below:
UPSC Recruitment 2014 for the 20 various vacancies: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had stated the detail and with this the recruitment is being decided to get proceed for the 20 various vacancies. The necessary information related with the eligibility is being proclaimed as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Applicants for each of specific post mentioned must check the eligibility from the official advertisement which is being provided by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Fees Schedule: The fee structure being mentioned for the respective post is being provided to be Rs. 25 which could be pay either by cash or net banking.
Scheme to submit an application: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had provided that applicants to get registered must use the official website and make the submission after filling the asked detail in true as to be proved by the necessary documents.
- Last date until which the registration could be made for the post is 17th July 2014.
- Terminating date to reprint the application form is being mentioned to be 18th July 2014 by the time 23:59 hrs.
- Recruitment advertisement is needed to check from the web portal which is being stated as below:
- Applicants to make the registration for the post online must go through the link provided as below:
- To get the instructions associated the connection required is provided underneath:
UPSC Recruitment 2014 for the 1291 various vacancies: Applications had been invited by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to make the recruitment of the applicants for the 1291 various vacancies. The entire information as related with the posts announced is being mentioned to be below:
Age limit: Applicants for the post must have attained the age of 21 years to 32 years on the date of 1st August 2014.
Educational Criterion Set: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had mentioned that applicants must be holder of graduation degree or the comparable qualification.
Fees Schedule: The process of payment of fee is being bounded to be either via online or offline method. Applicants are liable to make the payment of Rs. 100 and reserved category applicants are exempted from the payment of fee.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are requisite to make the use of the official website to make the registration under the post.
- 31st May 2014 to 30th June 2014: online submission of the application must be made in between the dates.
- 29th June 2014: Last date to make the payment offline.
- 30th June 2014: Last date to make the payment offline.
- 24th August 2014: Date decided for the preliminary examination.
- Official notification could be accessed at the web portal below:
- To apply for the post online the process is being summed up at the official linkage below: