Union Public Service Commission has issued a recruitment notification 2015 for the recruitment of following staff. The below information is for the candidates to know their eligibility criteria for each of the post. The interested and eligible candidates must download the complete advertisement issued for the recruitment project by UPSC for the year 2015. In this page, you will find only the UPSC recruitment 2015 projects, exams, notifications, results, admit cards, syllabus and exam pattern. So all candidates who are interested and wants to get updates should bookmark this page. You can find the information like age limitation, qualification, selection procedure, application procedure, important links and important dates for this project.
UPSC Open Vacancies:
UPSC Recruitment 2015 for 110 Various Vacancies: The high number of youth potential is in the search of their upcoming and inspiring future aspiration to come true. These opportunities are made available by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) by the conduct of various examinations. The announced process currently is for the 110 posts needed to select via the Indian Forest Service Preliminary Exam 2015. The associated aspects under the posts are beneath:
Age limit: UPSC had provided the age limit for the applicants in between twenty-one (21) years to thirty-two (32) years. The required reckoning for the post is to make on the date 1st August 2015. The relaxation in the age requires permitting to the candidates for five years for SC/ST and three years for OBC
Educational Criterion Set: Candidates are to have the education as Bachelor’s degree. It must be at least from one of subjects Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Zoology, Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Animal Husbandry, Geology, Math, Statistics, Engineering, and Forestry.
Fees Schedule: UPSC had announced to make the payment Rs. 100. Fee is liable to pay via offline as well as online mode. The fee exemption is to favor to candidates with category ST, ST, PH, and Female.
Selection Method: The choice needs to make on the basis of presentation in the prelim examination and personal interview.
The Method of Registration: The process announced provides to make the registration at the official website of UPSC. The necessity attached the most with the candidates is to keep the application for future use.
- 23rd May 2015 to 19th June 2015: The dates announced to make the registration.
- 18th June 2015: The closing time for offline payment.
- 19th June 2015: The final date for online payment.
- The required detail structured under the notification must get via the link provided underside by UPSC below:
- To apply online the link necessary to follow is underside:
- To get with the online instructions the linkage is beneath:
UPSC Recruitment 2015 for the 1129 Various Vacancies: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had mentioned organizing a very efficient Civil Services Preliminary Examination that is for the appointment of applicants over the vacated positions. The announced specifics are for the 1129 Various Vacancies, and necessary specifics are beneath:
Age Bar: Candidates need to have the age maturity from 21 to 32 years and cut – off date is 1st Aug 2015. The rule of relaxation is only valid to the candidates if are having a reserved category.
Educational Criterion Set: Candidates must have education as Bachelor’s Degree.
Fees Schedule: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had provided that no necessary fee for ST, SC, PH category applicants. The price needed to pay for remaining community candidates is Rs. 100. The fee is to payable through Online or Offline Mode.
Selection Method: The two stage process of selection got conducted. The necessity of the applicants is first to explain the preliminary examination followed by the main examination.
Method of Registration: Candidates that get fitted into the announced specifics need to make the capitulation of the application at the official site of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
- 23rd May 2015 to 19th June 2015: The dates important to make the online registration.
- 18th June 2015: The final time to make the offline payment.
- 19th June 2015: The terminating date to pay the fee online.
- 23rd August 2015: The time provided or the written examination conduct.
- The link mentioned below by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is worthy to get the official notification:
- To apply online the concerning link is beneath:
- The instructions to follow for submission of application are beneath:
UPSC Recruitment 2015 for the 10 posts of Assistant Director and Scientist: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) under the valuable process of recruitment had invited the applications. The detail prepared get concerned for the ten positions of Assistant Director and Scientist and detail to follow is beneath:
Age limit: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had provided the age necessity for posts 1 to 5 as 30 years and for the post numbered as 6 age required is 35 years. Relaxation in the age is to permit to the community of reserved category.
Educational Criterion Set: Education requirement for the each post must access from the official notification.
Fees Schedule: The fee to pay by candidates is Rs. 25 only. The fee is to pay either in cash or via the net banking. Under the rules and regulations, of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), no fee is to pay, by SC, ST, PH and women candidates.
The Method of Registration: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) as provided the registration method is must follow by interested candidates. This application is having completed must later send with the all required certificates.
- 28th May 2015: Closing date required to submit the application online.
- 29th May 2015: Final date to reprint the online submitted application.
- The link to the official notification is as beneath stated by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC):
- Online application is to submit at the link mentioned beneath: