UPSC has already published a notification for NDA NA 2016 exam on 2nd January 2016. The last date to submit application form for NDA exam 2016 is 29th January 2016.
“Union Public Service Commission’s regularly held examination to appoint staff in National Defence Academy and Naval Academy under the name of “UPSC NDA Exam 2016”. We’ll discuss here the complete information like how to apply, selection procedure, exam dates, notification dates, age, qualification, official notification links and more. The candidates who would like to make career in UPSC NDA NA academy should bookmark this page to get latest updates related to UPSC NDA NA exam. The staff is appointed in Army, Navy & Air force through this exam. The exam held twice in a year.
The National Defence Academy and Naval Academy is the joint service academy of the “Indian Armed Forces”. It provides the youth of the nation to explore their potential against the anti-national movements and to serve the community through three services named “the army, the navy and the air force”. The main motive of NDA is “Seva Paramo Dharma”. NDA is serving our nation from a long time. It was established on 7 Dec. 1954. The selection of cadets in NDA is not so easy procedure; Candidates are selected through a very tough but not so impossible procedure.
Applicants to the national defense academy are selected via a written exam conducted by UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission) followed by extensive interviews covering your General Aptitude, Psychological Testing, Team Skill as well as Physical and social skills along with knowing how fit you are for your performance i.e. your proper medical test.
UPSC NDA NA Important Dates
|2nd January 2016||Official Notification Released|
|2nd January 2016||Registration Starts|
|29th January 2016||Deadline to submit online application form|
|29th January 2016||Deadline to deposit application fee|
|March 2016||Release of Admit Card|
|17th April 2016||Examination Date|
|September 2016||NDA (I) exam Result Date|
|Oct/Nov 2016||Interview call letter and allotment of SSB centers|
|Feb 2017||Merit List Declaration|
General Instructions for Exam
- UPSC had announced the vacancies in various wings of NDA and these are army, the navy and the air force and to fill the required seats a mass potential is invited on the date 20th June, 2015 to share their hand in the written examination. These dates could be changed as per rules of the UPSC.
- The required information regarding the educational qualification for the concerned field, concerning the fee structure, selected centers for the examination, about conditions of nationality and other details structuring all the eligibility criteria could be satisfied at the link given below. Here you can satisfy all the queries before proceeding to the next step of applying for the test.
There is a provision of the negative marking if you commit so in the test only for those answers for which you have 100% surety otherwise do not attempt it.
UPSC NDA Exam 2016 Selection Procedure
- Those who had earned the minimum qualifying marks will be subjected to the next selection procedure which will opt for both national defense academy and naval academy. Here you are subjected to perform your best in Psychological aptitude test as well as intelligence test.
- Those who had cleared these tests also will also have to mark a great impression in the next steps of physical efficiency as well medical tests or any other test subjected to you so that only the best of best could be found after such a long procedure.
- The upmost important factor in any selection procedure is the document verification. Where you need to submit the photocopy of your documents but also need to produce the original certificates at the time of interview.
UPSC NDA NA Exam Important Topics