Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) comes with a new employment notice no.08/2013 NDA-II for National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II) 2013 to fill up 355 vacant positions in National Defence Academy, Naval Academy and Cadet Entry Scheme. Interested persons should check their eligibility before submitting application form. If they found themselves eligible to apply for the following vacancies should apply before 3rd June, 2013 up to 11.59 PM. The National Defence Academy and Naval Academy is the joint service academy of the “Indian Armed Forces”. It provides the youth of the nation to explore their potential against the anti-national movements and to serve the community through three services named “the army, the navy and the air force”. The main motive of NDA is “Seva Paramo Dharma”. NDA is serving our nation from a long time. It was established on 7 Dec. 1954. The selection of cadets in NDA is not so easy procedure; Candidates are selected through a very tough but not so impossible procedure.
Applicants to the national defense academy are selected via a written exam conducted by UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission) followed by extensive interviews covering your General Aptitude, Psychological Testing, Team Skill as well as Physical and social skills along with knowing how fit you are for your performance i.e. your proper medical test.
How to apply for the Test: Only those candidates who are eligible according to terms and conditions are suggested to fill the application form online through official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.online.nic.in.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for UPSC NDA Exam 2013:
- Age Limit: The candidates born before 2nd July, 1995 and after 1st Jan, 1998 are not allowed to apply for UPSC NDA Exam 2013.
- Qualification: The candidates should have passed 12th class if going to apply for Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy.
The candidates who are appearing in 12th can also apply.
- The last date to submit online application form is 3rd June, 2013 till 11.59 PM.
- The notification has been issued on 4th May, 2013.
General Instructions regarding the Examination Procedure
- UPSC had announced the vacancies in various wings of NDA and these are army, the navy and the air force and to fill the required seats a mass potential is invited on the date 11th Aug. 2013 to share their hand in the written examination. These dates could be changed as per rules of the UPSC.
- A total of 355 vacancies are being announced. Out of 355 a large number is to retain by the National Defence Academy i.e. 300. These are further divided in to the three braches viz. Army (195), navy (39) and air force (66) and rest of 55 under the Naval Academy.
- The required information regarding the educational qualification for the concerned field, concerning the fee structure, selected centers for the examination, about conditions of nationality and other details structuring all the eligibility criteria could be satisfied at the link given below. Here you can satisfy all the queries before proceeding to the next step of applying for the test.
There is a provision of the negative marking if you commit so in the test only for those answers for which you have 100% surety otherwise do not attempt it.
Selection Criteria by UPSC NDA Exam 2013
- Those who had earned the minimum qualifying marks will be subjected to the next selection procedure which will opt for both national defense academy and naval academy. Here you are subjected to perform your best in Psychological aptitude test as well as intelligence test.
- Those who had cleared these tests also will also have to mark a great impression in the next steps of physical efficiency as well medical tests or any other test subjected to you so that only the best of best could be found after such a long procedure.
- The upmost important factor in any selection procedure is the document verification. Where you need to submit the photocopy of your documents but also need to produce the original certificates at the time of interview.
Any other related information could beget from the website mentioned above.
The following notification has expired, so don’t consider it. We put aside the past notifications for the candidates who wants to know about the last dates for examinations and previous papers.
Union Public Service Commission has issued examination notice (National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I) 2013). The opportunity for the candidates to get admission of 4 years course of B.Tech through NDA & NA Exam 2013 is there. The candidates can be placed in Navy, Army and Air Force wings of the NDA. The candidates who are interested for the vacancies should have the following eligibility to appear for the UPSC NDA NA 2013 Exam. The procedure to submit application form is online as per the instructions given below.
Updates on 8th March, 2013: Hello aspirants, good news for you if you missed it go to UPSC new recruitment notification for 1000 vacancies under various services through Civil Service Exams 2013. The last date to apply is 4th April, 2013. Apply online now!
Name and Number of vacancies: There are total 355 vacancies open 195 in Army, 66 in Air Force, 39 in Navy and 55 in Indian Naval Academy.
Age and Qualification:
- Age: The birth of the candidates between 2nd Jan, 1995 to 1st July, 1997 and relaxation for reserved categories is also allowed as per the reservation rules applicable by the Government.
- Qualification: The candidates should have 12th certificate from any recognized board.
Selection Procedure: The procedure to selected candidates is only written test and SSB Interview. The physical aptitude test will be done later stage.
Important Dates: The following dates are very important to remember for application and examination.
- The starting date to accept application form is 22nd Dec, 2012.
- The last date to submit application form is 21st Jan, 2013.
- The examination date is 14th April, 2013.
How to apply: The candidates need to read the following instructions before submitting application form.
- Firstly, the candidates have to go the main official website www.upsconline.nic.in because only online application forms will be accepted by UPSC.
- There are two parts of application form or you can two stages to complete.
- The fee for application form is Rs.100 for general category’s candidates.
- The candidates need their recent photograph scanned in JPG format.
- The registrations will starts from 22nd Dec, 2012 and ends on 21st Jan, 2013.
- There should be valid email ID of the candidates and remain valid up to the final selection because future communication will send to this registered email ID.
- We advised to the candidates that submit application form 3 or 4 days before the deadline to avoid any confusion on last date.
References: The following links are very important for “UPSC NDA NA Exam 2013” to know various important information like general instructions, application format, test patter, interview patter and other important information. So, we advised to the applicants that must visit the following links.