“Union Public Service Commission’s regularly held examination to appoint staff in National Defence Academy and Naval Academy under the name of “UPSC NDA Exam 2015″. We’ll discuss here the complete information like how to apply, selection procedure, exam dates, notification dates, age, qualification, official notification links and more. The candidates who would like to make career in UPSC NDA NA academy should bookmark this page to get latest updates related to UPSC NDA NA exam. The staff is appointed in Army, Navy & Air force through this exam. The exam held twice in a year.
The National Defence Academy and Naval Academy is the joint service academy of the “Indian Armed Forces”. It provides the youth of the nation to explore their potential against the anti-national movements and to serve the community through three services named “the army, the navy and the air force”. The main motive of NDA is “Seva Paramo Dharma”. NDA is serving our nation from a long time. It was established on 7 Dec. 1954. The selection of cadets in NDA is not so easy procedure; Candidates are selected through a very tough but not so impossible procedure.
Applicants to the national defense academy are selected via a written exam conducted by UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission) followed by extensive interviews covering your General Aptitude, Psychological Testing, Team Skill as well as Physical and social skills along with knowing how fit you are for your performance i.e. your proper medical test.
Latest UPSC NDA NA Exam 2015 Dates
- Date of Official Notification: 20th June, 2015
- Last Date to receive of application: 17th July, 2015
- Dates of Examination: 27th Sept, 2015 & 11th Oct, 2015
- Exam Duration: 1 Day
Waiting for official notification…We’ll update you here whenever they publish official notification. In the meantime, you can subscribe to our facebook page or email subscription to get latest update on Facebook and on Email.
General Instructions for Exam
- UPSC had announced the vacancies in various wings of NDA and these are army, the navy and the air force and to fill the required seats a mass potential is invited on the date 20th June, 2015 to share their hand in the written examination. These dates could be changed as per rules of the UPSC.
- The required information regarding the educational qualification for the concerned field, concerning the fee structure, selected centers for the examination, about conditions of nationality and other details structuring all the eligibility criteria could be satisfied at the link given below. Here you can satisfy all the queries before proceeding to the next step of applying for the test.
There is a provision of the negative marking if you commit so in the test only for those answers for which you have 100% surety otherwise do not attempt it.
UPSC NDA Exam 2015 Selection Procedure
- Those who had earned the minimum qualifying marks will be subjected to the next selection procedure which will opt for both national defense academy and naval academy. Here you are subjected to perform your best in Psychological aptitude test as well as intelligence test.
- Those who had cleared these tests also will also have to mark a great impression in the next steps of physical efficiency as well medical tests or any other test subjected to you so that only the best of best could be found after such a long procedure.
- The upmost important factor in any selection procedure is the document verification. Where you need to submit the photocopy of your documents but also need to produce the original certificates at the time of interview.
The following vacancies has expired. We will notify you whenever they announce the latest notification.
UPSC NDA NA Exam 2015 for Recruitment of 375 Vacancies
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had mentioned the required detail under which applications had been invited for the 375 posts of Defence and Naval Academy for which the necessary detail is as below:
National Defence Academy: 320 Posts
- Army: 208posts
- Navy: 42 posts
- Air Force: 70 posts
Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 55 posts
Age limit: The requirement which is being demanded from the applicants for the age is being stated to be born in between the dates 2nd Jan 1996 to the date 1st Jan 1999.
Educational Criterion Set: The educational qualification that is being desirable to get qualified for the post is the 12th class passed with the subjects of mathematic, physics or any of the comparable qualification.
Fees Schedule: Applicants are constrained to make the required payment of the fee under the process of the registration. The fee schedule is being mentioned to be Rs. 100. Under the directives as provided by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) SC, ST applicants are exempted from the payment of the fee.
Selection Method: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had always sorted the precise selection scheme and for the current selection notification the process mentioned is the written examination, psychological aptitude test, intelligence test and last session will be personal interview as structured.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are liable to make the registration at the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) so that the next important steps of the selection are open to follow by the applicants.