Uttar Pradesh (UP) Basic Education Board has issued a very big notification for big recruitment of part time instructors. There are total 41307 vacancies open in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The UP education board has responsibility toward primary and upper primary schools in the state of UP. The board was first established in the year 1972. The main works of the board are reorganization of schools, establishment of schools, recruitment of teachers and look over the management toward these works.
Currently, the board is maintaining more than 1 Lakh primary schools and more than 35000 upper primary schools. More than 3 Lakh teachers working under the UP education board and increasing day by day as we are here talking about more than 41000 (Forty One Thousand) part time instructors recruitment.
The official website of the UP Basic Education Board is www.upbasiceducationboard.in, where students and applicants can get more information about the board like about board, address, offices, admit staff, inquire and most importantly the open recruitment projects for the year 2013.
In this page, we will also talk about the latest jobs, vacancies and recruitment projects in the UP basic education board. The candidates who are seeking jobs in the board must bookmark this page or teacher jobs anywhere in India must bookmark this page. Here we will update all the jobs for teachers only.
UP Basic Education Board Recruitment 2015 for 15000 posts of Assistant Teachers: UP Basic Education Board with the present notification had provided to make the recruitment of the applicants. The announced vacated seats are 15000 in count and the panel vacated is for the posts of Assistant Teachers. Detail associated is provided below:
Age limit: UP Basic Education Board had provided under advertisement that the age which must be attained by the applicants should be 21 years to 40 years. The development in the mentioned age will be permissible on the date of 1st July 2013.
Educational Criterion Set: Degree in any of the required trade with the 2 years of BTC training or 2 years BTC training (Urdu) is the need on the applicants to get qualified. Aspirants must also have qualified the eligibility test of class 1st to 5th.
Fees Schedule: The fee payment must be made by the applicants as announced by the UP Basic Education Board. Applicants must make the payment of Rs. 200 that belong to the category SC and ST. Applicants with the category general will make payment of Rs. 500 and applicants with the category PH are exempted from the fee.
Scheme to submit an application: The utmost need on the applicants that is required the most to follow by the applicants is the usage of the online application of UP Basic Education Board. Applicants sustain also the printed form of the application for the use at the future selection process.
- Date of advertisement is provided to be as 13th Dec 2014.
- Date to get the start of the online registration is 24th Dec 2014.
- Last date to make the online registration and e Challan generation is the 6th Feb 2015.
- To complete the payment of the fee and E – In voice Form is 10th Feb 2015.
- Last date for complete compliance of the online application is 5th March 2015.
- Dates provided for any of the error correction in the application form is the 6th March 2015 to 10th March 2015.
- The link which is necessary is provided below by the UP Basic Education Board so that the entire information is get assorted with the recruitment notification:
- Online registration must be made at the reference link below:
- To get in touch with more of necessary details the connection which is essential is provided below:
UP Basic Education Board Recruitment 2014-2015 for 10000 posts of Assistant Teachers: UP Basic Education Board is a nodal agency that is being entrusted by the State Government and to make the recruitment that is for making the due progress in the direction of the primary education 10000 posts of Assistant Teachers are being announced and details of eligibility are as below:
Details of the recruitment procedure and the other essential eligibility points are as below:
Age limit: To be eligible for the post the essential necessity that is being attached with the applicants in concern to the maturity level is that perimeter of the age must be around the 21 years to 41 years as per on the date of 1st July 2013. Directives of the education department states that relaxation in the age will be endowed to the applicants those are under the reserved category.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be a holder of the Graduation degree that could be any of the discipline with this candidate must have cleared 2 years training in Basic Teaching Certificate (BTC), BTC in Urdu, Bachelors of Education (B.Ed.) and must have been qualified in the National Teachers Eligibility Test that could be either central eligibility test (CTET) or the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) by UP Basic Education Board.
Fees Schedule: Fees schedule that is being structured by the education parishad is Rs. 200 that is for the applicants that belong to the SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes) and for the applicants that are under the category General and OBC (Other Backward Classes) will be needed to pay the fees of Rs. 500. Fees will be paid by the applicants in the form of the e – Challan through the state bank of India (SBI) that can be downloaded from the official website after the submission of the application and fees will be duly paid in the favor of the Secretary, Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Parishad , Allahabad.
Applicants under the category handicapped are being exempted to pay any fees.
Method to Apply: Applicants will follow the online procedure of the application submission. Being sure that all the details are filled correct applicants will make the final submission of the application after which the challan will be generated by the system of UP Basic Education Board and also print out of the application must be retained for the future usage.
- Date on which the online application submission procedure will commence is 17th Oct 2013.
- Closing date for the submission of the application and generation of the challan is 7th Nov 2013.
- Last date by which fees must be submitted is 9th Nov 2013.
- Last date until which the print out of the application could be taken is 13th Nov 2013.
Important Links to Apply for UP Basic Education Board Recruitment 2013
- Connection with the advertisement as notified by the authority is as below:
- For making the submission of the application online link is as below:
- To check out the more details link is as below: