United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) was nationalized from 1972 and embodied as a company on 18th Feb, 1938. Four Cooperative Insurance Societies, twelve Indian Insurance Companies & Indian operations of five Abroad Insurers, apart from General Insurance actions of the southern area of LIC of India were combined with United India Insurance Company Limited. Now, we are trying to give a best information to out subscriber for appointment as an Administrative officer post under recruitment project 2015 organized by UIIC.
UIIC Limited Recruitment 2014 for the 684 posts of the Assistant: Applications are invited by the United India Insurance Company (UIIC) Limited from the efficient manpower which is being demanding for the 684 posts of the Assistant. The detail which is associated is mentioned beneath:
Age limit: The age limit which is associated with the applicants is mentioned as 18 years as minimum and 28 years as maximum age. United India Insurance Company (UIIC) had announced the age to be attained as on the date of 30th June 2014.
Educational Criterion Set: Scholastic need which is demanding for the applicants is mentioned as graduation or having qualified in the 12th class passed. Applicants are also needed to have the proficiency as in the regional language.
Fees Schedule: To get the registration applicants are needed to make the payment of Rs. 75 only for the SC, ST and PWD applicants. For the applicants under the category general the fee to be paid is the Rs. 450.
Selection Method: Online examination is the process which is stated at the initial stage and this process is getting followed with the personal interview session. The terminating stage which will make the final selection of the applicants is the computer proficiency test.
Scheme to submit an application: The official website of United India Insurance Company (UIIC) Limited must be used by the applicants so that the registration is being made by the applicants under the announced post.
- 18th Nov 2014 to 2nd Dec 2014: The dates which are mentioned for making the online registration for the post as well as to make the payment of the fee.
- 17th Dec 2014: Closing date provided for printing the applications.
- The process which is necessary is provided beneath with the official advertisement with the link provided:
- United India Insurance Company (UIIC) had mentioned that the online registration must be followed with the linkage below:
UIIC Limited Recruitment 2014 for the 323 posts of the Administrative Officers: United India Insurance Company (UIIC) stands out their place in one of the oldest institutions as the time of establishment under the notice is found to be as 18th Feb 1938. The main feature which is presentable is the designing of the complex covers as for the different supremacies. The current outcome by the United India Insurance Company (UIIC) Limited is for the 323 posts of the Administrative Officers for which the detail required is provided underneath:
Age limit: United India Insurance Company (UIIC) had provided the age requirement to be as 21 years to the age 30 years as maximum age which is required to attain as on the date of 1st Oct 2014.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Finance: Applicants are required with the education as Chartered Accountant (ICAI), Cost Accountant (ICWA), MBA Finance, M.Com or B.Com.
- Automobile Engineering: The scholastic requirement of the education which is interlinked to the applicants is B.E or B. Tech in Automobile Engineering or the Graduation which is required in Mechanical Engineering with Diploma in Automobile Engineering.
- Legal: The requirement of the educational qualification which is associated with the applicants is provided as degree in the law or the qualification which is thoroughly comparable to it.
- Generalist: Graduation in any of the possible stream is the required educational qualification which is interlinked with the applicants.
Fees Schedule: The requirement to applicants for the payment of registration fee provides to pay Rs. 500 for the general and Rs. 100 for the applicants that belong to the category reserved. Fee must be paid with the online method of payment.
Selection Method: Applicants for the post will be selected with the screening test, examination and the personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are provided with the usage of the official website of United India Insurance Company (UIIC) so that the registration could be made.
- 29th Oct 2014: Date which is provided for the online submission of the application.
- 18th Nov 2014: Closing date mentioned for the final submission of the application online.
- 18th Nov 2014: Terminating date provided until which the payment of the fee must be made on the final basis.
- Last week of Dec 2014: Date for the screening test.
- Third / last week of Jan 2014: date which is required to get as for the main examination and descriptive test.
- 10 days prior to the examination must be acknowledged for the downloading of the call letters for screening test as well as the same for the main examination.
- Feb 2015: Date that is desirable to get the list of the applicants as for the successful applicants for the interview session.
- The official notification is thoroughly mentioned as below with the link that is being presented by the United India Insurance Company (UIIC) as below:
- Online compliance of the application must be made countable as with the reference link that is thoroughly provided as below: