TNPSC Recruitment 2014 for the 4963 posts of Group IV: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) on a large number of vacant seats had mentioned to invite the applications. The procedure which is publicized is for the 4963 posts of Group IV for which the detail required and eligibility norms are provided underneath:
Age limit: As reckoning on the 1st July 2014 applicants are required to have the age as under the perimeter of 18 years to 30 years with the relaxation provided to the reserve category candidates under the directives of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC).
Educational Criterion Set: The education which is associated with the applicants is the SSLC or the qualification which is comparable. Applicants are provided that the proficiency is needed in the typing and shorthand.
Fees Schedule: As solemnly for the convenience of the applicants Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) had announced both the offline as well as the online method of payment of fee. An applicant belonging to the reserve category is provided to make the payment as Rs. 50 and for the applicants under the general category Rs. 125 (Rs. 75 for examination and Rs. 50 cost of application) is to make the payment.
Selection Method: Pen and paper test most commonly pronounced as written examination is the criterion adopted for the selection of the applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) had mentioned for the applicants that are wising to be join hands with the supremacy and to get registered for the post that the official website is to be followed. Applicants are provided to retain the print out of the application form which is to be used at the future selection process.
- 14th Oct 2014: Date at which notification is being advertised.
- 12th Nov 2014: Date which is being commenced as terminating for making the final submission of online application.
- 14th Nov 2014: Closing date provided for the payment of the fee.
- 21st Dec 2014: Date which is provided for the written examination.
- The link is mentioned underneath by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) so that the recruitment notification is being assorted:
- Online submission for the application is provided to make at the link which is being provided below:
TNPSC Recruitment 2014 for the 162 posts of Civil Judge: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) had got generated the placemen scheme and with this the session of receiving the applications is being notified. The course of action is particularly instigated for the 162 posts of Civil Judge for which the eligibility details are as below:
Age limit: The age periphery which is being constructed for the applicants is provided as 25 years to maximum age of 35 years as on the date of 1st July 2014.
Educational Criterion Set: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) had demanded the educational qualification to be as degree in the law so that applicants could achieve the qualifying nature for the post.
Fees Schedule: The agenda of the registration fee provided to make the payment of Rs. 175 for the general category applicants and for the reserve category candidates the payment necessary to make is the Rs. 50.
Selection Method: Main examination that is computer based is the initiative test for making the choice of the applicant and next important step associated is mentioned as oral test.
Scheme to submit an application: It is being provided by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) that applicants to get registered must send the application online that is being prescribed in advance by the expert faculty.
- Terminating date to make the registration for the post online is 21st Sep 2014.
- Last date mentioned for making the payment of fee is 23rd Sep 2014.
- The official advertisement is most crucial to obtain and to get so the link required is as below:
- Online registration for the post need to complete via the web portal below:
TNPSC Recruitment 2014 for the 9 posts of Assistant Works Manager: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) for the 9 posts of Assistant Works Manager had announced the recruitment session and had invited the online applications. Age had been mentioned to be 18 years to 30 years and educational qualification is provided to be as B.E. degree or the comparable qualification. Applicants need also to make the payment of Rs. 175 (Unreserved) and Rs. 50 (Reserved) category. Online registration must get completed via the date of 21st Sep 2014 and fee must be submitted via the date of 23rd Sep 2014.
The link to get attached with the necessary information is being mentioned o be as below:
TNPSC Recruitment 2014 for the 6 posts of Statistical Inspector: Applications had been invited by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) that are desirable for the 6 posts of Statistical Inspector and this post is being related with the certain eligibility conditions for which the detail needed is as below:
Age limit: The minimum age required to have in the possession is 18 years and maximum age desirable is 30 years as reckoned on the date 1st July 2014.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants are needed to have the holder of degree in the statistics or mathematics of the comparable qualification.
Fees Schedule: The payment method is being made convenient for the applicants with both the offline as well as online mode. Applicants will make the payment of Rs. 150 (Examination fee Rs. 100 + cost of application Rs. 50). Applicants under the reserve category will pay only the cost of application i.e. Rs. 50.
Selection Method: The choice of the applicants is being interlinked with the commutative process of written examination that is computer based and personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are needed to provide all the elementary detail under the prescribed application which is accessible at the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC).
- Date at notification is notified is 23rd June 2014.
- Last date to make the submission of the application is 16th July 2014.
- Last date via which the fee is elementary to be filled by the applicants is 18th July 2014.
- Date of examination provided for the paper I and paper II is 11th Oct 2014.
- Applicants must get associated with the recruitment notification with the link provided as below:
- To apply for the post online the link needed is being mentioned below: