TNPSC Recruitment 2015 for the 213 posts of Assistant Engineer: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) had announced the progression to make the staffing of the candidates. The detail got concerned is for the 213 posts of Assistant Engineer and the specifics getting followed are beneath:
Age Perimeter: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) had demanded the age as 18 years to 30 years on the date 1st July 2015. No upper age bar for the SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/DC, BS, BCM or Destitute widows.
Educational Qualification: The necessity for the qualification that got published is the Degree in the Civil Engineering or should have passed the A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering Branch.
Fees Schedule: The fee payment as permitted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is the Rs. 175 that includes the application fee and examination fee. The price is allowed to pay both with the online as well as with the offline method of payment.
Selection Procedure: The preference of the candidates for the post is to make with the written examination and the oral test.
Registration Method: The registration process that is to get connect with the candidates regarding the registration is the most general scheme. Candidates for such are to go to the official website of the official website of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) and need to compile all the concerning detail.
- 12th August 2015: The concluding time published for making the submission of the online request.
- 14th August 2015: The last date announced for the payment of the fee.
- 6th Sep 2015: The time permitted for the written examination.
- The link to the notification got mentioned underside by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC):
- The online application needs submitting at the link beneath:
TNPSC Recruitment 2015 for the 74 posts of Deputy Collector, Superintendent, and other posts
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) had made the worthy announcement that is to make the orientation of the candidates for the evacuated positions. The detail to get concern with the candidates for the 74 posts of Deputy Collector, Superintendent and other posts and points to discuss for the post are underside: Age Perimeter and Educational Qualification:
- Deputy Collector
- District Registrar: The educational need under the post is the Standard III passed or the comparable qualification. The age to get associated with the position is the 21 years to 35 years.
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: The academic to relate with the candidates is the Degree or Diploma in Criminology or Forensic Science. The age of concern with the applicants is the 21 years to 35 years.
- Assistant Commissioner (C.T): Applicants for the post must have the education Degree in Commerce or Law. The age to have in possession is the 36 years.
Fees Schedule: The fee necessitate paying by the candidates is the Rs. 50 for reserved and Rs. 125 for the General category candidates.
Selection Progression: The selection process for the candidates is to concern with the preliminary, written examination, oral test, and interview.
Registration Technique: The process of the submission of the application is to make possible at the official website of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC). Application submitted is to keep the candidates for the future use.
- 10th July 2015 to 9th August 2015: The concerning date for completing the online process of the registration.
- 11th August 2015: The final date announced for the payment of the fee.
- 8th Nov 2015: The time to make the conduct of the preliminary examination.
- The requirement for the notification must get fulfilled with the link made known underside by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC):
- The online submission of the application is to make at the link below:
TNPSC Recruitment 2015 for the 1241 posts of Revenue Assistant and other posts (Closed)
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) under the process of recruitment had invited the applications. These applications invited get related for the 1241 posts of Revenue Assistant and other posts and detail is beneath:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Detail for the age and education is to get via the notification that is to get the official notification structured by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC).
Fees Schedule: Application fee that will pay by the applicants is Rs. 150 for preliminary examination, Rs. 100 for main examination. The fee is possible to pay via online and offline method.
Selection Method: The selection to make for the applicants is decided after the preliminary examination, main examination and with the interview.
The Method of Registration: Under the process provided for registration applicants submit the application at the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC). This application is must have held off in the hard copy.
- 29th May 2015: Closing date provided to compile the application online.
- 1st June 2015: Last date to make the payment.
- 26th July 2015: Date provided for preliminary examination.
- The linkage provided below by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is desirable to get the complete detail:
- Online submission of application is to make with the linkage below: