Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published recruitment notification 2013 for the enlistment of Data Entry Operators & Lower Division Clerks. The commission will be held written examination to recruit DEO and clerks as per the following guidelines.
In this post, we will deliberate solely about the recruitment projects for the year 2013 by Staff Selection Commission. The following report will help all the aspirants to undergo the age limitation, qualification, selection procedure, application procedure, references, pompous links and prominent dates for SSC Recruitment 2013. The official website of the Staff Selection Commission is www.ssc.nic.in, where the candidates can get notifications/advertisement of new recruitment projects, open vacancies, interview schedules, news, syllabus, exam patterns and other consequential information. The candidates should bookmark this page to stay in updates for SSC recruitment news.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced to recruit the applicants for the post of Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) in the different states and Union territories for which the required detail is as below:
Age limit: Age is an important contemplation that needs to be well thought-out by the applicants and it is set to be in between the age group 18 years to 25 years and with this the relaxation in the age will be permissible as per the directives of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
Educational Criterion Set: Applicant need to be passed in the matriculation.
Fees Schedule: Fee which is scheduled for the applicants to pay is the Rs. 100 that will be acceptable with the Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) that is accessible at all the departmental post office of the country. There is no provision of the fee for the SC, ST, PH, EX SM and for the women applicants.
Selection Method: Written test is the only provision with which the selection of the applicants will be completed.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are being provide with the 2 methods of the application submission i.e. applicants can either apply by the online submission of the application or can apply by the offline method.
- Date from which the online application of the will start is 16th Nov 2013.
- Last date for the Part I registration of the online application is 11th Dec 2013.
- Last date for the Part II registration of the online application is 13th Dec 2013.
- Last date for the submission of the application either online or offline is 13th Dec 2013.
- Last date for the submission of the application by the applicants residing in the far flung areas is 20th Dec 2013.
Important Link: Connection for the official advertisement in which every detail is being mentioned is as below:
The following jobs has expires, so don’t consider the following SSC vacancies.
SSC Recruitment 2013 for the post of Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is really active in the recruitment of the potential generation with the conduct of the examinations that includes in it the steps of selection which ensures the selected candidate to be appropriate so that the candidate can bear the responsibilities with the prospective for which the candidate is being recruited. Authority had announced the recruitment for the candidates under the posts which are as below:
- Data Entry Operator
- Lower Division Clerk (LCD)
Candidate’s selection would be sought out of the all the candidates if the candidates follow the instructions that are mentioned below unless the candidature of the candidates would be likely to be cancelled by the authority. Instructions are as below:
Age limit: It is essential for the candidates that the age of the candidate should not be less than the 18 years and more than the 27 years. This age should be calculated by the candidates from the date 1st August 2013. This age limit is being set for the candidates under the post Data Entry Operator and for the candidates under the post Lower Division Clerk candidates are expected to be born on the 2nd August 1986 to the date 1st August 1995. Confirmation of the age would be done with the either the matriculation certificate or with the secondary examination certificate of the applicant. Relaxation in the age is applicable.
Educational Qualification: Qualification that is expected from the candidates is that the minimum of the candidates should be passed with the 12th Standard or the qualification that is thoroughly equivalent to this.
Fees: Rs. 100 is the amount that is chosen by the candidates to pay for the applying for the post. Fee exemption is for the certain category and these are for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen. Fees can be submitted either by the offline mode or with the online mode as per the convenience of the candidates. for eth Offline mode CRFS (Central Recruitment Fees Stamps) are readily available at counter of all the departmental post offices.
Selection Method: Selection methods of the SSC are always appreciable and for the concerned posts it is being decided to start the selection with the written test and the candidates fortuned to be cleared by the test would be opted for the Skill test and the typing test and finally it would terminate with the personal interview session with the verification of the testimonials.
Method to apply: Candidates can apply for the post with the suitable application which could be sent to the authority or the candidates can apply online also whatever to be preferred by the candidate. Candidates can send the application form to the concerned Regional director of the SSC.
Important Date: Candidates can send the applications online or by post at the dates below mentioned:
- 16th August 2013 by the time 5:00 pm: application to be received by the authority by post.
- 23rd August 2013 by the time 5:00 pm: application to be received by the authority by post from the candidates of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad.
- 20th July 2013 to the 14th August 2013 for the online submission of Part I and 16th August 2013 for the Part II.
Link to get all the necessary information is as below:
SSC Recruitment 2013 – 1630 Vacancies for Assistants and Technicians [Last Date: 22nd March, 2013]
Total open vacancies: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is conducting a communique to designate One Thousand Six Hundred and Thirty (1630) talented and wise profession seekers having Indian citizenship as the post of Engineering Assistant (1290 – posts) and Technician (340 – posts) under Prasar Bharati (PB) Radio.
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Please consider the eligibility criteria for both the posts like qualification, age limit and experience.
- For the post of Engineering Assistant: Applicants should have Three (03) year’s diploma “OR” Degree with Physics “OR” degree in the discipline of Telecommunication, Electronics, E & C, Radio, Electrical “OR” Information Technology with the minimum of one-year experience in the concerned area and attained maximum of thirty (30) years age.
- For the position of Technician: Competitors should have the certificate of senior secondary examination (10+2 Class) and Diploma of minimum of two (02) year’s duration in the discipline of Telecommunication “OR” Electronics. The age of applicants will be in between eighteen (18) years to twenty five (25) years. We are advising to applicants for see an official notification which is given under the name of reference to know more about recruitment.
Application Form: In earlier to apply, competitors must be ensured that they have valid email id, scanned photograph and signature in JPG format and minimum eligibility norms as per SSC notification 2013. After that, applicants can deposit an application fee through State Bank of India (SBI) challan “OR” Net Banking. Now, competitors can submit their on-line application at the SSC official website link, i.e. http://ssconline2.gov.in. All other significant instructions to fill up an on-line application’s column is given on the website link “OR” below under the title of reference. After affluent submission, system will originate a printout option of duly completed application, take it and reserve for future communication.
Important dates according to the SSC advertisement 2013
- The written examination will be held on 26th May, 2013.
- Minimum eligibility of applicants will be reckoned from 1st Jan, 2013.
- Candidates can register their online application for Part –I in between 23rd Feb, 2013 to 20th March, 2013 till 5.00 PM and for part –II the link will close on 22nd March, 2013.
Selection Process for SSC Recruitment 2013: The selection of competitors will be based on giving positive performance in common competitive written test and personal interview.
- The official advertisement is published in the Rozgar Samachar and Employment newspaper from 23rd Feb, 2013.
- Candidates can apply for one category only.
- SSC will conduct a written exam; consist of two papers, objective and descriptive type.
- For final selection, the total number of marks will be of three hundred (300).
- Request to change any entry in online application is not permissible.
Reference for the recruitment in SCC: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.