Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published recruitment notification 2015 for the enlistment of various staff. The commission will be held written examination to recruit the following staff.
In this post, we will deliberate solely about the recruitment projects for the year 2015 by Staff Selection Commission. The following report will help all the aspirants to undergo the age limitation, qualification, selection procedure, application procedure, references, pompous links and prominent dates for SSC Recruitment 2015 . The official website of the Staff Selection Commission is www.ssc.nic.in, where the candidates can get notifications/advertisement of new recruitment projects, open vacancies, interview schedules, news, syllabus, exam patterns and other consequential information. The candidates should bookmark this page to stay in updates for SSC recruitment news.
At present, there are no vacancy open through Staff Selection Commission. But you can check SSC exam schedule 2015 for upcoming notification by SSC. We will update here also of various official announcement and notification by Staff Selection Commission.
SSC Recruitment 2015 of 1000 Posts for Junior Engineer:
- Total Number of Vacancies: 56 Posts for Staff Nurse and MO.
- Total Number of Vacancies: 1000 posts for Junior Engineer.
- Company Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
- Age Limit: 18-32 years as on 01-08-2015 (relaxation as per rules).
- Qualification: Candidates should be passed Degree of Diploma in Engineering in relevant fields from recognized Institute/University/Board.
- Selection Procedure: Candidate will be selected based on Written Test, Skill Test and Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs.100/- (No fee for Women/SC/ST/PH & Ex-Serviceman Candidates)
- Apply Procedure: Apply Online through Official the website: www.ssconline.nic.in.
- Deadline: 7th Aug, 2015. (Part I Registration)
- Deadline: 10th Aug, 2015. (Part II Registration)
- Junior Engineer Exam Date: 6th Dec, 2015.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Employment 2015 for the 6578 posts of LDC, DEO, and other posts
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) via the Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2015 had made the announcement to make the staffing on the high number of vacated positions. The detail to follow is for the 6578 posts of LDC, DEO, and other posts for which detail is underside:
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: 3523 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 2049 Posts
- Lower Divisional Clerk: 1006 Posts
Age Perimeter: On the date of 1st August 2015 the age required to be under the perimeter of 18 years to 27 years.
Educational Qualification: The qualification demanded by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the post is to the 12th class passed.
Fees Schedule: The announcement of the fee required to pay is Rs. 100 only by the general category candidates. NO fee to pay for the reserved category candidates. The payment can make via the online and offline process.
Registration Process: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) under the sole convenience of the candidates had announced to submit the application with the offline as well as an online mode.
- Online: Candidates opting the process need to submit the application following the official website of SSC. The application is to compile thoroughly and then to compile as per the steps structured.
- Offline: Applicant applying by this process is to download the application and the file as per the published columns. This application is to send with the required certificates
- 11th July 2015: The final date to complete the first part of registration (Extended to 17th July, 2015).
- 13th July 2015: The terminating date to complete the second part of a submission of the application (Extended to 20th July, 2015).
- 13th July 2015: The concluding date provided to submit the offline application (Extended to 20th July, 2015).
- 20th July 2015: The final time for stating the dispatch of form for the remote area candidates.
- 1st, 15th & 22nd Nov, 2015: Date of CHSL (10+2) Exam 2015.
- The link mentioned aside by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is liable to get the notification:
- The online application form Part – I to complete with the link below:
- The online application part – II needs to complete with link beneath: