Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published recruitment notification 2014 for the enlistment of various staff. The commission will be held written examination to recruit the following staff.
In this post, we will deliberate solely about the recruitment projects for the year 2014 by Staff Selection Commission. The following report will help all the aspirants to undergo the age limitation, qualification, selection procedure, application procedure, references, pompous links and prominent dates for SSC Recruitment 2014 . The official website of the Staff Selection Commission is www.ssc.nic.in, where the candidates can get notifications/advertisement of new recruitment projects, open vacancies, interview schedules, news, syllabus, exam patterns and other consequential information. The candidates should bookmark this page to stay in updates for SSC recruitment news.
SSC Recruitment 2014 for the 13 posts of Senior Technical Assistant, Store Assistant and other posts: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had mentioned the expertise and skills under the official advertisement and for applicants having such necessities under aptitude had invited the applications. The announcement is for the 13 posts of Senior Technical Assistant, Store Assistant and other posts and the details associated are as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Senior Technical Assistant: The liability on the on the applicants for the educational qualification is mentioned to be degree in agriculture with the post graduation a needed in the agronomy, plant breeding etc. Applicants are need to have the age of 30 years for the respective post.
- Quarantine Inspector: Educational qualification as desirable from the applicants is the bachelor’s of science with the zoology or microbiology. The age possession by the applicants is mentioned to be as 30 years.
- Senior Store Assistant: Degree in the any of the stream is the necessity on the part of the applicants. Applicants must be having the age of 27 years as to get qualified for the post.
- Junior Geographical Assistant: The necessity from the applicants under the respective post is required to be as Honors degree in the geography, mathematics or statistics. Age requirement from the applicants is being admissible to be as 25 years.
Fees Schedule: The fee requirement is being demanded as Rs. 50 and this is to pay by the CRFS only. Applicants belonging to the reserve category are thoroughly exempted from the payment of fee.
Scheme to submit an application: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had mentioned that applicants must use the prescribed application form and this is required to forward with all the necessary certificates and credentials.
- 1st Sep 2014: Date which is being mentioned to receive the applications at the office premises.
- 8th Sep 2014: Date which is being mentioned so that remote area applicants could make the forwarding of application.
References: To get the official advertisement of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) the employment newspaper dated 2nd August 2014 to 8th August 2014 is required to use by the applicants.
SSC Recruitment 2014 for the 118 posts of Draughtsman, Junior Technical Assistant and other posts: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to start the induction process had invited the applications for the 118 posts of Draughtsman, Junior Technical Assistant and other posts for which needed and elementary information is being provided as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Applicants must check out the detail of age and educational qualification using the official advertisement that is being provided by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
Fees Schedule: The process under the payment of fee is being demanding to be Rs. 50 only for the reserve category applicants and applicants belonging to the reserve category are free from the module of payment.
Selection Method: Pen and paper test is the primitive test which is being structured and under the rest of the procedures the process associated is personality test, skill test, screening test and proficiency test or interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants as provided by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) must send the application along with the required documentation. Applicants make sure to make the dispatch under the covering with the name of post inscribed over it.
- Last date for the submission of the application is 14th August 2014.
- Terminating date being mentioned for the far flung area applicants to send the applications is 21st August 2014.
References: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had mentioned that applicants must consider the link below to obtain the necessary information:
SSC Recruitment 2014 for the 6 posts of Assistant Epigraphist and Scientific Assistant: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had made the placement session to be conducted to make the selection of the applicants for the 6 posts of Assistant Epigraphist and Scientific Assistant for which the detail required is thoroughly mentioned to be below:
- 01 Post of Assistant Epigraphist (Dravidian Inscriptions)
- 05 Posts of Scientific Assistant (Directorate of Plant Protection Quarantine and Storage)
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Assistant Epigraphist: The requirement of the educational qualification for the particular post is being mentioned to be master’s degree in the concerned subject and field. Applicants for the post must have the maturity in the age to be 30 years.
- Scientific Assistant: Applicants for the post must have the educational qualification to be bachelor’s degree or B.Sc. in the respective subjects. Maturity in the age for the post is mentioned to be 18 years to 25 years.
Fees Schedule: Applicants with the category SC, ST, PH, EXSM and women are exempted from the payment of the fee and the applicants other than this category are needed to make the payment of Rs. 50 by the CRFS.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants found to be qualified for the post must send the application with the required documents at the address thoroughly mentioned by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
Important Date: 30th May 2014 is the last date to acknowledge the applications from the applicants.
References: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had provided the following link to get attached with the entire detail thoroughly summed up: