Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published recruitment notification 2015 for the enlistment of various staff. The commission will be held written examination to recruit the following staff.
In this post, we will deliberate solely about the recruitment projects for the year 2015 by Staff Selection Commission. The following report will help all the aspirants to undergo the age limitation, qualification, selection procedure, application procedure, references, pompous links and prominent dates for SSC Recruitment 2015 . The official website of the Staff Selection Commission is www.ssc.nic.in, where the candidates can get notifications/advertisement of new recruitment projects, open vacancies, interview schedules, news, syllabus, exam patterns and other consequential information. The candidates should bookmark this page to stay in updates for SSC recruitment news.
At present, there are no vacancy open through Staff Selection Commission. But you can check SSC exam schedule 2015 for upcoming notification by SSC. We will update here also of various official announcement and notification by Staff Selection Commission.
SSC Recruitment 2015 for the 2902 posts of SI and ASI: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the stimulation scheme over the vacated positions had mentioned to invite the applications. The process which is favorable is linked with the 2902 posts of SI and ASI and the points of eligibility are mentioned specifically as below:
Age limit: On the date of 1st Jan 2015 the age stated by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is provided to be 20 years to 25 years. Relaxation in the age will be admissible also to reserve category applicants.
Educational Criterion Set: Education which is needed by the applicants is mentioned as bachelor’s degree with the suitable and valid driving license.
Fees Schedule: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had mentioned that the fee could be paid either with the offline or the online method of payment. The desirable fee mentioned to pay is the Rs. 100. SC, ST and EXSM are mentioned to be exempted from the fee.
Scheme to submit an application: As alike the payment of the fee applicants can follow the online as well as the offline method of the registration. Applicants are needed to get with the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the online registration or to get the application for the offline method for registration.
- 26th April 2015: Closing date which is mentioned for the completion of the registration part – I.
- 28th April 2015: Closing date which is mentioned for the completion of the registration part – II.
- 5th May 2015: Last date which is provided for the reception of the application via the offline method.
- 21st June 2015: Date which is provided for the examination conduct.
- The link to the official advertisement is provided to be as beneath by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC):
- To get the online application the link which is desirable is mentioned underneath:
SSC CAPF Recruitment 2015 of Over 62000 Constables GD Posts (Closed)
The staff selection commission is going to recruit big staff under Constables GD Positions in CRPF, BSF, ITBP, CISF, SSB, NIA, SSF & Assam Rifles. . We will here talk about the complete official detail and procedure about the vacancies.
- Total Number of Vacancies: 62390 Posts
- Age Limit: 18 to 23 Years
- Min Education Qualification: Matriculation
- Way to Submit Application: Online via official website i.e. http://ssconline2.gov.in
- Deadlines for Registration: 21st Feb, 2015 for Part I, 23rd Feb, 2015 for Part II
- Places of Selection: Delhi, Chandigarh, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Madhya Pradesh etc.
SSC Recruitment 2015 for the 13 posts of Senior Technical Assistant, Store Assistant and other posts (Closed): Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had mentioned the expertise and skills under the official advertisement and for applicants having such necessities under aptitude had invited the applications. The announcement is for the 13 posts of Senior Technical Assistant, Store Assistant and other posts and the details associated are as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Senior Technical Assistant: The liability on the on the applicants for the educational qualification is mentioned to be degree in agriculture with the post graduation a needed in the agronomy, plant breeding etc. Applicants are need to have the age of 30 years for the respective post.
- Quarantine Inspector: Educational qualification as desirable from the applicants is the bachelor’s of science with the zoology or microbiology. The age possession by the applicants is mentioned to be as 30 years.
- Senior Store Assistant: Degree in the any of the stream is the necessity on the part of the applicants. Applicants must be having the age of 27 years as to get qualified for the post.
- Junior Geographical Assistant: The necessity from the applicants under the respective post is required to be as Honors degree in the geography, mathematics or statistics. Age requirement from the applicants is being admissible to be as 25 years.
Fees Schedule: The fee requirement is being demanded as Rs. 50 and this is to pay by the CRFS only. Applicants belonging to the reserve category are thoroughly exempted from the payment of fee.
Scheme to submit an application: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had mentioned that applicants must use the prescribed application form and this is required to forward with all the necessary certificates and credentials.
- 1st Sep 2014: Date which is being mentioned to receive the applications at the office premises.
- 8th Sep 2014: Date which is being mentioned so that remote area applicants could make the forwarding of application.
References: To get the official advertisement of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) the employment newspaper dated 2nd August 2014 to 8th August 2014 is required to use by the applicants.
SSC Recruitment 2015 for the 1997 posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operator (DEO) (Closed): Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the untenanted seats in count of 1997 had invited the applications for the posts whose detail is as below:
- 1066 posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- 991 posts of Data Entry Operator (DEO)
Age limit: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had stated that applicants must be having the age of 18 years to 27 years which is desirable on the date of 1st August 2014.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants for the post need to have the educational qualification to be as qualified under the 12th class or the qualification comparable.
Fees Schedule: The payment required to make is possible with the online as well as offline mode. The fee being submitted by the applicants is thoroughly mentioned to be as Rs. 100 although reserve category applicants are exempted from the payment schedule.
Selection Method: The schedule which is being stating the selection methods includes the presentation to be made by the applicants in the written examination for both posts and skill test for DEO and typing test for LDC post.
Scheme to submit an application: Likewise the payment schedule applicants can also make the registration online and offline modules. Applicants need to make the registration at the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) and hard copy need to retain for the future processes.
- 19th July 2014 to 14th August 2014: Date to initiate the process of online registration for the first part.
- 19th August 2014: Date to complete the part – II of registration.
- 28th August 2014: Terminating date to make the registration by remote area applicants.
- 21st August 2014: Last date for making the payment of fee.
References: Linkage to get obtain the official advertisement is being mentioned as below:
SSC Recruitment 2015 for the 118 posts of Draughtsman, Junior Technical Assistant and other posts (Closed): Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to start the induction process had invited the applications for the 118 posts of Draughtsman, Junior Technical Assistant and other posts for which needed and elementary information is being provided as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Applicants must check out the detail of age and educational qualification using the official advertisement that is being provided by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
Fees Schedule: The process under the payment of fee is being demanding to be Rs. 50 only for the reserve category applicants and applicants belonging to the reserve category are free from the module of payment.
Selection Method: Pen and paper test is the primitive test which is being structured and under the rest of the procedures the process associated is personality test, skill test, screening test and proficiency test or interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants as provided by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) must send the application along with the required documentation. Applicants make sure to make the dispatch under the covering with the name of post inscribed over it.
- Last date for the submission of the application is 14th August 2014.
- Terminating date being mentioned for the far flung area applicants to send the applications is 21st August 2014.
References: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had mentioned that applicants must consider the link below to obtain the necessary information:
SSC Recruitment 2015 for the 6 posts of Assistant Epigraphist and Scientific Assistant (Closed): Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had made the placement session to be conducted to make the selection of the applicants for the 6 posts of Assistant Epigraphist and Scientific Assistant for which the detail required is thoroughly mentioned to be below:
- 01 Post of Assistant Epigraphist (Dravidian Inscriptions)
- 05 Posts of Scientific Assistant (Directorate of Plant Protection Quarantine and Storage)
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Assistant Epigraphist: The requirement of the educational qualification for the particular post is being mentioned to be master’s degree in the concerned subject and field. Applicants for the post must have the maturity in the age to be 30 years.
- Scientific Assistant: Applicants for the post must have the educational qualification to be bachelor’s degree or B.Sc. in the respective subjects. Maturity in the age for the post is mentioned to be 18 years to 25 years.
Fees Schedule: Applicants with the category SC, ST, PH, EXSM and women are exempted from the payment of the fee and the applicants other than this category are needed to make the payment of Rs. 50 by the CRFS.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants found to be qualified for the post must send the application with the required documents at the address thoroughly mentioned by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
Important Date: 30th May 2014 is the last date to acknowledge the applications from the applicants.
References: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had provided the following link to get attached with the entire detail thoroughly summed up: