Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published recruitment notification 2014 for the enlistment of various staff. The commission will be held written examination to recruit the following staff.
In this post, we will deliberate solely about the recruitment projects for the year 2014 by Staff Selection Commission. The following report will help all the aspirants to undergo the age limitation, qualification, selection procedure, application procedure, references, pompous links and prominent dates for SSC Recruitment 2014 . The official website of the Staff Selection Commission is www.ssc.nic.in, where the candidates can get notifications/advertisement of new recruitment projects, open vacancies, interview schedules, news, syllabus, exam patterns and other consequential information. The candidates should bookmark this page to stay in updates for SSC recruitment news.
SSC Recruitment 2014 for the 118 posts of Draughtsman, Junior Technical Assistant and other posts: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to start the induction process had invited the applications for the 118 posts of Draughtsman, Junior Technical Assistant and other posts for which needed and elementary information is being provided as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Applicants must check out the detail of age and educational qualification using the official advertisement that is being provided by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
Fees Schedule: The process under the payment of fee is being demanding to be Rs. 50 only for the reserve category applicants and applicants belonging to the reserve category are free from the module of payment.
Selection Method: Pen and paper test is the primitive test which is being structured and under the rest of the procedures the process associated is personality test, skill test, screening test and proficiency test or interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants as provided by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) must send the application along with the required documentation. Applicants make sure to make the dispatch under the covering with the name of post inscribed over it.
- Last date for the submission of the application is 14th August 2014.
- Terminating date being mentioned for the far flung area applicants to send the applications is 21st August 2014.
References: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had mentioned that applicants must consider the link below to obtain the necessary information:
SSC Recruitment 2014 for the 6 posts of Assistant Epigraphist and Scientific Assistant: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had made the placement session to be conducted to make the selection of the applicants for the 6 posts of Assistant Epigraphist and Scientific Assistant for which the detail required is thoroughly mentioned to be below:
- 01 Post of Assistant Epigraphist (Dravidian Inscriptions)
- 05 Posts of Scientific Assistant (Directorate of Plant Protection Quarantine and Storage)
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Assistant Epigraphist: The requirement of the educational qualification for the particular post is being mentioned to be master’s degree in the concerned subject and field. Applicants for the post must have the maturity in the age to be 30 years.
- Scientific Assistant: Applicants for the post must have the educational qualification to be bachelor’s degree or B.Sc. in the respective subjects. Maturity in the age for the post is mentioned to be 18 years to 25 years.
Fees Schedule: Applicants with the category SC, ST, PH, EXSM and women are exempted from the payment of the fee and the applicants other than this category are needed to make the payment of Rs. 50 by the CRFS.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants found to be qualified for the post must send the application with the required documents at the address thoroughly mentioned by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
Important Date: 30th May 2014 is the last date to acknowledge the applications from the applicants.
References: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had provided the following link to get attached with the entire detail thoroughly summed up:
SSC SI & ASI Exam 2014 – Over 2700 Vacancies Open: SSC has issued official notification on 15th March, 2014 for the recruitment of SI & ASI in Delhi police. Please visit here for the complete detail about the vacancies like syllabus, application procedure, selection procedure and official notifications links. The last date to send application form is 11th April, 2014.
SSC Recruitment 2014 for the post of Junior Hindi Translator and other posts: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had made notified the detail under a detailed advertisement with which the applications had been invited for the post of Junior Hindi Translator and other posts. Complete detail which is being integrated is as provided to be below:
- Junior Hindi Translators (in Subordinate Offices)
- Senior Translator (Ministry of Defence)
- Junior Translator (Ministry of Defence)
- Hindi Pradhyapak (Central Hindi Training Institute)
Age limit: As on the date of the 1st Jan 2014 the age requirement by the applicants must not be more than the 30 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants as required by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) must be holder of the degree in the concerned subject or filed along with the experience.
Fees Schedule: Payment detail which is being provided by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is the Rs. 100 by the method of the CRPF. Applicants belonging to the category SC, ST and EXSM will not make the payment for the registration.
Selection Method: The process of the pen and paper test that is being leaded by the personal interview is the method of the assortment as decided by the commission.
Scheme to submit an application: To make the connection with such reputed authority of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) and to be eligible to proceed for the test is that application under the prescribed format must be used. Application is required to send with the necessary documents and credentials by the time.
- 18th April 2014: closing date to receive the applications.
- 24th April 2014: last date by which remote area applicants can send the applications.
- 8th June 2014: Date of the written examination.
- Recruitment detail is being provided to be below:
- To obtain the other required details the web portal provided is as below:
Don't Miss Your Qualified Govt Job! Enter Your Email ID Now!