Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published recruitment notification 2015 for the enlistment of various staff. The commission will be held written examination to recruit the following staff.
In this post, we will deliberate solely about the recruitment projects for the year 2015 by Staff Selection Commission. The following report will help all the aspirants to undergo the age limitation, qualification, selection procedure, application procedure, references, pompous links and prominent dates for SSC Recruitment 2015 . The official website of the Staff Selection Commission is www.ssc.nic.in, where the candidates can get notifications/advertisement of new recruitment projects, open vacancies, interview schedules, news, syllabus, exam patterns and other consequential information. The candidates should bookmark this page to stay in updates for SSC recruitment news.
At present, there are no vacancy open through Staff Selection Commission. But you can check SSC exam schedule 2015 for upcoming notification by SSC. We will update here also of various official announcement and notification by Staff Selection Commission.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Employment 2015 for the 6578 posts of LDC, DEO, and other posts
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) via the Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2015 had made the announcement to make the staffing on the high number of vacated positions. The detail to follow is for the 6578 posts of LDC, DEO, and other posts for which detail is underside:
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: 3523 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 2049 Posts
- Lower Divisional Clerk: 1006 Posts
Age Perimeter: On the date of 1st August 2015 the age required to be under the perimeter of 18 years to 27 years.
Educational Qualification: The qualification demanded by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the post is to the 12th class passed.
Fees Schedule: The announcement of the fee required to pay is Rs. 100 only by the general category candidates. NO fee to pay for the reserved category candidates. The payment can make via the online and offline process.
Registration Process: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) under the sole convenience of the candidates had announced to submit the application with the offline as well as an online mode.
- Online: Candidates opting the process need to submit the application following the official website of SSC. The application is to compile thoroughly and then to compile as per the steps structured.
- Offline: Applicant applying by this process is to download the application and the file as per the published columns. This application is to send with the required certificates
- 11th July 2015: The final date to complete the first part of registration.
- 13th July 2015: The terminating date to complete the second part of a submission of the application.
- 13th July 2015: The concluding date provided to submit the offline application.
- 20th July 2015: The final time for stating the dispatch of form for the remote area candidates.
- The link mentioned aside by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is liable to get the notification:
- The online application form Part – I to complete with the link below:
- The online application part – II needs to complete with link beneath:
SSC Recruitment 2015 for the 2902 posts of SI and ASI Closed
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the stimulation scheme over the vacated positions had mentioned to invite the applications. The process which is favorable is linked with the 2902 posts of SI and ASI and the points of eligibility are mentioned specifically as below:
Age limit: On the date of 1st Jan 2015 the age stated by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is provided to be 20 years to 25 years. Relaxation in the age will be admissible also to reserve category applicants.
Educational Criterion Set: Education which is needed by the applicants is mentioned as bachelor’s degree with the suitable and valid driving license.
Fees Schedule: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had mentioned that the fee could be paid either with the offline or the online method of payment. The desirable fee mentioned to pay is the Rs. 100. SC, ST and EXSM are mentioned to be exempted from the fee.
Scheme to submit an application: As alike the payment of the fee applicants can follow the online as well as the offline method of the registration. Applicants are needed to get with the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the online registration or to get the application for the offline method for registration.
- 26th April 2015: Closing date which is mentioned for the completion of the registration part – I.
- 28th April 2015: Closing date which is mentioned for the completion of the registration part – II.
- 5th May 2015: Last date which is provided for the reception of the application via the offline method.
- 21st June 2015: Date which is provided for the examination conduct.
- The link to the official advertisement is provided to be as beneath by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC):
- To get the online application the link which is desirable is mentioned underneath: