Southern Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell, Chennai & Tamilnadu has advertised for the recruitment of 813 posts for Various Vacancies. Candidates who would like to apply for these posts must pass the following eligibility criteria as fixed by itself Southern Railway. Candidates who are eligible for the posts will go through the selection procedure as interview & medical test. If you are qualified for the positions which have conducted by “Southern Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell,” then goes to the complete advertisement. Refer advertisement to know the complete detail. The main points about “Southern Railway Recruitment 2013, Railway Recruitment Cell, Chennai & Tamilnadu” like eligibility criteria, qualification, age upper limit along with another information like application procedure, selection procedure, guidance’s, total of job openings and closing dates are given below.
There are total 813 Vacancies in Southern Railway.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2013 of Ex- Servicemen Quota, Apply before 8th July, 2013: The open vacancies in Railway Recruitment Cell, Chennai only for those candidates having Ex- Servicemen Quota. Candidates can apply either though post “OR” in person, both mode is admissible to apply.
Job Profile: Erstwhile Group- D (Ex- Servicemen Quota)
Minimum Eligibility: Ex-servicemen who have ARMY Class- I certificate & serving fifteen (15) years before retirement and attained in between eighteen (18) years to thirty three (33) years of age will be eligible.
Important Dates: The duly completed application should be reached in advance from 8th July, 2013 but candidates belonging with remote area can deliver it till 22nd July, 2013 from 5.00 PM.
Mode of Selection: The selection of candidates will be by medical fitness test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their application as per format specified below along with passport size photograph, self attested photocopies with photocopies of minimum eligibility certificates to the address.
Candidates can also deliver their application in person as per address showing in advertisement.
To understand more about Southern Railway Recruitment 2013 refers an official advertisement.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2013 – 13 Vacancies
Name & No. of Posts: Southern Railway is approving a recruitment activity 2013 to select Thirteen (13) frank and honest job searchers having Indian residence as the position of Cardiac Surgeon (01 – post), Dermatologist (01 – post), Surgeon (01 – post), Physician (01 – post), Radiologist (01 – post) and General Duty Medical Officer (08 – posts).
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: The age of applicants will be not more than fifty (50) years as on 1st Jan, 2013. The experience of one year is desirable for all posts.
For the position of General Duty Medical Officer: Candidates must possess M.B.B.S with registration under Indian Medical Council.
For the post of Specialist: Applicants should have the post graduation degree in the concerned discipline “OR” Equivalent along with registration under Indian Medical Council. We are placing ahead to our visitors to see an official declaration given below under the naming of reference to know further astir recruitment plan 2013.
Application Form: Interested candidates can attend the personal interview at Director Chief Medical, Southern Railway, Moore Market Complex, Fourth Floor, Chennai (Pin Code – 600003) along with application as per format given in the end of official advertisement defined ahead under the name of reference.
Selection Procedure for Recruitment 2013 in Southern Railway: The selection of candidates will be after giving impressive performance in an individual interview followed by medical test.
Dates to be remembered: Applicants can appear for the individual interview on 15th March, 2013 from 10.00 A.M to 01.00 P.M.
- No individual practice is permissible.
- The appointment is purely on the twelve-month contract period.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to the candidates for appear in the interview.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2012-13 – 2461 Vacancies [Last Date: 25th Sept, 2012-13]
Vacancies Wise Details
The following eligibility criteria is required to apply for the posts in Southern Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell, Chennai & Tamilnadu
- The upper age limit for general category is 33 years and lower age is 18 years. The relaxation in upper age is also available for reserved categories.
- The applicant must have 10th Pass certificate or ITI on application date.
How to Apply?
The procedure to apply for the posts in the Southern Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell is off-line. Online submission of form is not available.
- Candidate need to pay fee for Rs.40 in form of D.D. or IPO (Post officer) in favor of “The Assitant Personnel Officer/Recruitment, RRC, Chennai-600 008” payable at Chennai.
- Write name and address on the backside of Demand draft.
- Download the application format from the website or from link given below.
- Candidate must apply only one application for yourself.
- Fill all information with own handwriting with signature .
- Use black or blue ball point pen.
- Important information like address, name should be in BOLD and Capital letter.
- Send the application form along with copy of proof of qualification, age limit, reservation and other documents to the following address..
Fill the application form before the last date because later applications are not acceptable by Southern Railway.
- Closing date for registration is 25th Sept, 2012-13.
- First written test will be held by Southern Railway then Physical Efficiency test will be held.
- The final selection will be medical examination.
- The physical efficiency test will be different for male and female candidates.
- The documents will be verified by the Southern Railway for giving appointment letter.
The following instructions are helpful for a candidate to apply in Southern Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell. So read it carefully.
- D.D. or IPO will not be acceptable if issued from the date of issue of advertisement or after the closing date of application or fees.
- Invalid application will not be acceptable by the Railway.
To grasp the whole information about “Southern Railway Recruitment 2012-13” like pay scale, fee detail, ordinances, statutes, employment restrictions and rights and other detail, go to the following references.
Official website: http://www.rrcchennai.org.in/