South Eastern Railway is also known as Railway Recruitment Cell, Kolkata. South Eastern Railway has its official website named www.rrcser.in where candidates can find employment notification, notice board, application status and results of recruitment exams. We have given very concise and main information regarding recruitment process, references, age limitation, qualification and selection procedure. The candidates should read the information and download the advertisement of South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016.
This is the only page where the candidates can find the latest opening vacancies in South Eastern Railway. So the candidates should bookmark this page, subscribe their email and like facebook page to get latest updates on South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016.
South Eastern Railway Para Medical Recruitment 2016: 96 Various Vacancies
- Post Name: Staff Nurse, Health & Malaria Inspector, Laboratory Superintendent Gr, Pharmacist
- Age Limit: 20-40 years
- Qualification: Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife, General Nursing & Midwifery, B.Sc. (Nursing), B.Sc. (Chemistry) plus 1 year Diploma & NTC of Health/Sanitary Inspector, B.Sc. with Bio-Chemistry/Micro Biology/Life Science or equivalent plus DMLT or equivalent or B.Sc. (Medical Technology) from a recognized Institute
- Selection Process: Walk-in Interview
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
- Interview Date & Time: 4th Feb 2016 at 10.00 AM
South Eastern Railway Group C & D (Scouts & Guides Quota) Recruitment 2016: 12 Vacancies
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016: 18-32 years
- Qualification: 12th or its equivalent, 10th with ITI or equivalent or NAC granted by NCTV
- Selection Process: Written Exam & Medical Exam
- Application Procedure: Apply offline by Post
- Deadline: 25th Jan 2016
- Date of Examination for Post Group C: 21st Feb 2016
- Date of Examination for Post Group D: 20th Feb 2016
South Eastern Railway Contract Medical Practitioners Recruitment 2016: 29 Vacancies (Closed)
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2015: 50 years
- Qualification: MBBS, MBBS with Post Graduation Degree/Diploma in the Respective Field specialty, BDS & Above must be registered with MCI
- Selection Process: Walk-in Interview
- Interview Date & Time: 21st Dec 2015 at 11.00 AM
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original and Self Attested Copies
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2015-2016 for the 663 Apprentice Posts (Closed)
South Eastern Railway on the contract basis for the different workshops had announced to make the staffing. The process that got published concerns for the 663 Apprentice Posts with the various trades. The placement is to make various workshops whose detail is below:
Age limit: South Eastern Railway had mentioned the age possession of the post as 15 years to 24 years. The age is to attain by the date 1st Jan 2015. The relaxation in the age is to grant to candidates that belong to category reserved.
Educational Criterion Set: Education that got concerned with candidates is Matriculation or 10+2.
Fees Schedule: South Eastern Railway as provided the payment of a fee to make is Rs. 100 and the payment are to accept only with Bank Draft or IPO. However, cost need not to pay by candidates reserved community and women.
Selection Method: The choice to make for the post is to get fulfilled by the candidates with the merit to prepare from academics. This list of applicants is to judge or assess further with the interview.
The Method of Registration: The process of getting listed for the post is specified by the South Eastern Railway accurately. As per the process, announced candidates need to get with the format of the application. This request is to send at the address provided with all the essentials certificates.
- The initial date mentioned for the reception of the applications at the workplace is 9th May 2015.
- The closing date for entertaining the applications is 8th June 2015.
References: South-Eastern Railway with the connection below had made available the authorized advertisement: