Written Examination Result Declaration by the Finance Revenue and Expenditure Department, Sikkim for the Post of Accounts Clerk / Jr. Store Keeper: An announcement had been made by the Finance Revenue and Expenditure Department, Sikkim for the Post of Accounts Clerk / Jr. Store Keeper. A total of 150 vacancies were being announced. The candidates were to be recruited on the basis of the written test. Written test is taken to test the mental power of the candidate followed by the interview session which confirms the social ability of the candidate. The written test for the concerned posts was conducted by the Finance, Revenue and Expenditure Department. It was conducted on the date 12th May 2013. In regards to the written test the authority had prepared its list of the candidates that had cleared the written test by exercising its mental power in the written test and had also announced the dates that had been scheduled to take the interview and the document verification. This interview and the verification session will commence on the date 10th June 2013 to the date 11th June 2013. The venue at which the candidates are to go through such session of selection procedure is as following: New Secretariat, Manan Kendra, Development Area, Gangtok. The time at which the candidate is to mark its presence is 10:30 a.m. onwards. A total of 613 candidates had been selected by the panel. The list of the selected candidates could be seen at the link given below:
Candidates are being informed with the individual call letters by the registered post on the addresses as being mentioned in the application form by the candidate. In no case the appeal regarding the change in schedule will be allowed to the individual.
Special Mention while coming for Sikkim Finance Revenue & Expenditure Department Clerk Post interview:
The candidate is advised to bring with them the following testimonials and the required documents as mentioned by the authority.
- The call letter that is sent to you by the authority.
- A certificate of the matriculation. It includes the mark sheet also.
- A certificate regarding your birth
- Document as a proof of your caste whether B.L., ST, MBC, OBC. It should be issued to you by the competent authority of the Sikkim
- If being suffering from any kind of dis ability And the SPAE candidates are needed to bring the certificate regarding the type dis ability.
- You need also to mention before the authority regarding your marital status that is if you are married you need to produce the marriage certificate along with the SSC/COI certificate of her husband and COI issued to the female married candidate.
You must bring the entire certificate in original along with a set of photo state copies of all the testimonials.
Candidates will not be entertained with any kind of allowance regarding the TA/DA.