Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati is also known as SHKM Government Medical College. It comes under the Directorate of Medical Education & Research Haryana. The administration is looking for the following staff as per the guidelines issued by the college in the main recruitment notification 2012. The following information will help the candidates to understand the eligibility criteria for each of the post. The link of the main advertisement is also given at the end of this post.
Name & No. of Posts
Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati (S.H.K.M) Government Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat) is executed a motivated inference to prefer Sixty Two (62) candidates as the positions of Casualty Medical Officer (8-posts) ( Regular Posts), Senior Residents (21-posts) ( Tenure Posts), Demonstrator s/Tutors (4-posts) (Tenure Posts), Associate professor (8-posts), Professors (10-posts) and Assistant Professors (10-Posts).
Candidates should have any one of the degrees from the following like as M.S/M.D/MBBS in the concerned discipline with registration under state/central medical registration act. The maximum age of a candidate will be Forty (40), Fifty (50) and Sixty Two (62) years as per respective positions. We are advised to applicants to read the original notification which is prescribed below under the head of reference for more details regarding eligibility.
Candidates can download the format of application from the official website of S.H.K.M i.e. www.dme.gov.in “or’” www.gmcmewat.ac.in “or” given below under reference heads. Now candidates are liable to fill up all the column of application with requisite individual’s detail, paste one passport size photograph and enclose to duplicate copy of required certificates in support of qualification, birth date, community and experience proof. Duly filled application should be reached to following address prescribed ahead under their signature.
Candidates are suggested to send their duly filled application in advance from 24th November, 2012 otherwise it will not be entertained.
The selection of candidates will be by personal interview, for that they will be shortlisted on the basis of time duration of experience and performance given in the previous education career. The administrative authority of S.H.K.M has a reserve the right to modify the selection procedure in group discussion, seminar and written test at any stage.
- Relaxation to reserved community is applicable as per state government of Haryana guidelines.
- The decision of managing committee in support of selection will be last in all circumstances, no one has been right to challenge it.
- If any type of difficulty arises regarding requirement, then candidates have been right to contact at 01267-203733/34/35 in between 9.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M.
- Please fill application format in only correct personal details.
- Total numbers of vacancies may increase “or” decrease at any stage.
- Canvassing in form will disqualify to the candidates.
- Candidates who are already in regular service are liable to apply through the proper channels.
Click on Advertisement links to know more details in regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Official Website: www.gmcmewat.ac.in