SBI Specialist Officers Recruitment 2014, Apply on or Before 6th March, 2014: SBI has issued a new notification today in this regard. The candidates who are interested to apply for the post of specialist officers in State Bank of India should read the following information carefully. The following information is all about eligibility, application procedure, way of selection and references. The vacancies are open in whole SBI group not only in state bank of India.
Age Limit: The age limit is different for each of the posts. So refer above table or notification to check the age limit of particular post. The candidates who belongs to reserved category can avail the upper age limit relaxation as per Government rules.
Qualification: Please refer table or notification to know the minimum education qualification for particular post.
Selection Procedure: The written test and interview will be held for the final selection of the candidates. As per the SBI notification the online written test will be held. The written test will not be held only for the post of Deputy Manager (Securuity). The candidates will be selected only on the basis of shortlisting and interview.
Application Fee: The candidates who belongs to SC/ST/PWD should pay fee of Rs.100 and all other Rs.500. The candidates can pay fee either online or offline. Th
Application Procedure: The application procedure for the specialist officers post in SBI is common and simple. Just visit www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and register. Deposit fee online or offline and fill online application form. Take printout of receipt after submitting online application form.
See also: SBI Recruitment 2014 for Clerks & PO
Important Dates: The following dates should be note down by the candidates.
- The online registration will start from 17th Feb, 2014.
- The online registration will close on 6th March, 2014.
- The fee can be deposited online from 17th Feb, 2014 to 6th March, 2014.
- The fee can be deposited offline from 19th Feb, 2014 to 8th March, 2014.
- The online exam will be held on 19th April, 2014.
- The candidates can download call letter from 10th April, 2014.
See Also: SBI Various Posts Results 2014
Important Instructions Regarding SBI Specialist Officers Recruitment 2014
- At the time of registration of application, scanned signature and images will be required, detail given in advertisement.
- The candidates can apply for one post only.
- Female candidates are also eligible for these appointments.
- The process of registration is complete only when fee is deposited.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualification.
- Incomplete and illegal application will be summarily rejected.
References for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2014: The following links are here to know more details regarding Fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation and, etc.
Don't Miss Your Qualified Govt Job! Enter Your Email ID Now!