Sarva U.P.Gramin Bank, financed by Punjab National Bank, came into subsistence by a combination of 4 RRBs Viz ( Kisan Gramin Bank Budaun, Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank Meerut, Davi Patan Gramin bank and GondaRani Laxmi Bai Gramin bank Jhansi) functioning in the area extends in whole U.P (Uttar Pradesh).The Bank has a share Capital of Rs 6.00 Crore, subscribed by Govt of Uttar Pradesh and Central Govt, PNB in the ratio of 50:35:15. The Head Office of Bank has situated in Meerut.
Sarva UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 for 275 posts of Officer and Office Assistant
Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank had made the process known as the test having organized in the year 2014. The seats announced are to fill with the well qualified candidates from the conducted examination. The announced process mentions the scheme of staffing for the 275 posts of Officer and Office Assistant for which the detail of department and sections is underside:
Age Perimeter: The interlink with the age maturity having mentioned beneath by the Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank:
- Officer Scale III: 21 years to below 40 years
- Officer Scale-II: 21 years to below 32 years
- Officer Scale I
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Between 21 years to 28 years
Educational Qualification: Candidates needed to be the holder of Degree in the concerning subject or discipline under the requirement of the academics.
Fees Schedule: The payment detail mentioned by the Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank is the Rs. 100 for the General aspirants and Rs. 20 for the Reserved category candidates.
Selection Procedure: The procedure that got presented for the candidates for the selection is to have the applicable score card from the RRBs – CWE. The test got conducted with the endorsement of the IBPS in the year 2014. The process is worthy only for such candidates that are to make a presence for the interview for the final possession of the seats.
Registration Process: Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank had provided the process with which the necessitate for the candidates is to acquiesce the application at the official website. The complete detail made available by the bank on the site for the compliance of the form and candidates need to follow each step precisely and must retain the print out of the application.
- 6th August 2015 to 20th August 2015: The time having arranged for the payment along with the fee payment.
- 4th Sep 2015: The closing date arranged for reprinting the application form.
- The recruitment notice is made obtainable by the Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank as beneath:
- The PNB challan form is to get collect with the linkage below:
- The SUPGB challan is easy to obtain with the web portal below:
- The compliance for the post at the official website is worth completing with the linkage below:
Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 for 417 posts of Officer and Office Assistant (Closed)
Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank had announced the employment scheme with which the service could be granted to the proficient applicants. The detail which is associated is commended for the 417 posts of Officer and Office Assistant.
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: To get linked with the complete detail of the age and the education the official advertisement which is necessary is provided and structured by the Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank.
Fees Schedule: Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank had mentioned for the applicants that are under the category reserved that they are exempted from the schedule of the fee. By the applicants that belong to the category general the fee which is needed to pay is the Rs. 20.
Selection Method: The process of the selection is admissible only for the applicants that have cleared the RRBs online CWE examination. This examination was conducted by the IBPS in the month of Sep 2014. Applicants along with the valid score card will be needed to originate for the individual interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank had provided for the deserving applicants that the official website must be used and complete valid information must be submitted. Hard copy of the application is needed at next to retain for the future use.
- 30th Dec 2014 to 14th Jan 2015: Dates which are concerning to make the registration online and to make the payment of the fee.
- 29th Jan 2015: Closing date that is provided for reprinting the application form.
- To get the official advertisement the link which is needed the most is mentioned underneath by the Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank:
- To apply online and to get the necessary particulates the link which is concerning and demanded is provided below: