Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is a Maharatna Company, which producing steel in India. SAIL is in the action of expanding and modernizing its raw material resources, production units and another facilities to utilize its earlier position in the steel market of India. In the present days, Steel Authority of India Limited company is wanting to select some peoples as the post of Management trainee under SAIL Recruitment 2014-15 project.
SAIL Recruitment 2014 for the 70 posts of OCT and ACT Trainee: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) under the need of the well deserving and good at job applicants had mentioned to invite the applications. This process is preceded constructively as for the 70 posts of OCT and ACT Trainee and departments vacant under the posts are as below:
Age limit: Applicants are provided that on the date of 1st Sep 2014 the outskirts of age are thoroughly mentioned to be as 18 years to 28 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- OCT: The requirement of the education demanded for the post is the matriculation and 3 years of diploma desirable as in the engineering in the mechanical, metallurgy, electrical, instrumentation or chemical.
- ACT: The requirement which is being summed up for the applicants for the post is the SSC passed with the ITI certificate desirable in the concerning trade and field.
Fees Schedule: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) had provided for the applicants to make the payment of Rs. 250 as for the post of OCT and for the applicants applying under the post of ACT the fee to be paid is the Rs. 150 and this fee schedule is pertained only for the general and OBC category candidates.
Scheme to submit an application: It is constrictive to make use of the official website or the Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) and made the submission of desirable information. Applicants must also retain the printed copy to use at the future selection process.
- 27th Sep 2014: Initial date provided for making the submission of online application.
- 26th Oct 2014: Closing date mentioned for the submission for the submission of application online.
- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) had provided the linkage below to get the official notification:
- To apply online the connection required is as below:
SAIL Recruitment 2014 for the 267 posts of OCT, ACT & MSP Trainee: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) to get the precession of recruitment broadens for the skilled applicants had provided the detail. The publication recently is for the 267 posts of OTC, ACT & MSP Trainee that is attached with the different sections and their detail is as below:
Age limit: As on the date of 1st August 2014 age requirement is provided to be as 28 years.
Educational Criterion Set and Fees Schedule: The detail of the eligibility is favorable to get via the official advertisement that is put up in to effect by the proficient faculty of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL). Fee detail must also be acknowledged via the notification.
Scheme to submit an application: It is required that applicants must use the official website of the Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) so that the registration could be completed.
Important Date: 5th Sep 2014 to 8th Oct 2014: Dates under which applicants can make the submission of the application online.
References: The complete detail is to get via the official advertisement that is provided by the Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL):
SAIL Recruitment 2014 for the 11 posts of Medical Officer: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) for the post of Medical officer over the 11 vacated seats had mentioned to invite the applications. Applicants are required that for the post age attained must be 30 years and the necessity of the education is provided as MBBS degree and experience is also desirable from the applicants for minimum of 1 year. Applicants are requested also to make the payment of Rs. 500 (General and OBC only) and must submit the application online as no other mode will be acceptable. Applicants are mentioned to compile the application by the date of 8th Oct 2014.
Entire and comprehensive detail is mentioned to obtain via the link mentioned underneath:
SAIL Recruitment 2014 for the 9 posts of Deputy General Manager: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) for the 9 posts of Deputy General Manager had set the measurements and given them the shape of official advertisement. This notification is being publicized under which applications are being invited and the complete allocation of seats is thoroughly provided to be as below:
- Deputy General Manager (Mining), Raw Materials Division: 06 Posts
- Deputy General Manager (Mining), Collieries Division: 03 Posts
Age limit: As on the date of 1st Sep 2014 the age maturity stated for the applicants is the maximum 48 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) had provided that applicants need to be holder of bachelor’s degree needed in the mining engineering and applicants must be having the 1st class mines manager certificate of the competency.
Fees Schedule: Applicants belonging to the category general and OBC are mentioned to make the payment of Rs. 500 and fee is to pay by the registration slip.
Selection Method: It is being mentioned and stated for the applicants that selection procedure is to get proceed with personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: It is required that applicants to get listed must follow the official website of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL). This thoroughly filled application is being mentioned to send at the later stage with all the mentioned certificates and testimonials at the address suitably mentioned in the official advertisement.
- 1st Sep 2014 to 21st Sep 2014: Dates mentioned to make the submission of the application online.
- 30th Sep 2014: Terminating date provided so that applicants could send the hard copy of the application.
- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) had mentioned that applicants are required to get the official advertisement via the connection that is provided underneath:
- Online submission of the application is favorable to make at the web portal below: