Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is a Maharatna Company, which producing steel in India. SAIL is in the action of expanding and modernizing its raw material resources, production units and another facilities to utilize its earlier position in the steel market of India. In the present days, Steel Authority of India Limited company is wanting to select some peoples as the post of Management trainee under SAIL Recruitment 2015 project.
SAIL Recruitment 2015 for 50 posts of Proficiency Trainee
SAIL had mentioned the complete detail, and this detailed process got publicized systematically for the 50 posts of Proficiency Trainee. The detailed arrangement of the eligibility norms is underside:
Age Limit: The announced age maturity for the General category candidates is 30 years. The upper age for the OBC category candidates is 33 years and 35 years for the SC, ST candidates.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates having announced to complete with the academic merit along with the session of the interview.
Application Submission: The announced succession of the registration by the SAIL authority is the use of the application that need having in the format arranged. The application must get accompanied with the necessary certificates before the forwarding.
- 30th Sep 2015: The closing date permitted for the submission of the request for the registration.
- 4th Oct 2015: The date of the interview for the region Kolkata.
- 6th Oct 2015: The time of meeting for the area Guwahati.
- 11th Oct 2015: The time of meeting got the area Thiruvananthapuram.
Vital Link: SAIL had announced the linkage underside that will make the candidates having connected to the complete general instructions and the application form:
SAIL Recruitment 2015 for 8 posts of RHO and Registrar posts
SAIL had announced their employment tactics that got duly related to the vacated posts. The recruitment plan 2015 got associated with the eight posts of RHO, Registrar, and other posts for which the complete detail is underside:
- Resident House Officer: 02 Posts
- Registrar/ Senior Registrar: 06 Posts
Age Limit and Educational Qualification: The complete detail for the education and the age specifics got mentioned underside by the SAIL:
- Resident House Officer: The association of the age for the position is the 30 years. The relation of the education with the position is the MBBS Degree.
- Registrar/ Senior Registrar: Applicants need having the maturity in the age for the post as 35 years. The concern of the academic getting related to the candidates is MBBS Degree with the two years full – time PG Diploma.
Applicants got required having the permanent registration with the MCI or State Medical Council and must also have the appropriate experience in the work area.
Selection Process: The assortment under the positions needs getting asserted with the presentation by the candidates in the interview session.
Application Submission: SAIL had announced the procedure of the registration to get attached to the Direct walk-in interview session. The required detail announced provides bringing the associated certificates and the documents also for complete reckoning of eligibility.
Significant Dates: 6th Oct 2015: The date announced for making the presence for the interview.
Vital Link: SAIL had permitted the web portal underside so that applicants get satisfy the quest for the additional information:
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) for the job seekers had notified to make the recruitment of the applicants. The process which is processed is related for the 100 posts of Junior Assistant (Trainee) and the associated eligibility norms are mentioned as below:
- UR: 50 Posts
- SC: 16 Posts
- ST: 06 Posts
- OBC: 28 Posts
Age limit: The age which is being considerate with the applicants as provided by the Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is the 18 years to not more than the 28 years.
Educational Criterion Set: The educational qualification which is mentioned and associated with applicants for sure is the graduation degree that could be in any of the trades.
Fees Schedule: The fee requirement which is being announced by the Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is mentioned as Rs. 250 for the general and OBC applicants only. Applicants can make the payment with the Challan form or with the net banking.
Selection Method: The series of the tests that are structured to make the selection of the applicants is the written examination, computer skill test, computer typing test and with the personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: The official website of the Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is the associated need which is announced to make the registration of the applicants. Applicants are mentioned to fill the necessary detail and then to retain in the printed form.
- 14th March 2015 to 2nd April 2015: Dates which are provide for the online submission of the application.
- 6th April 2015 to 8th April 2015: Dates which are concerning for the editing of the fee payment details.
- 11th April 2015: Date which is mentioned for the display of the fee payment details.
- 20th April 2015: Date to get the admit cards having printed.
- The link which is desirable is provided underneath by the Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL):
- To apply for the post online the web portal needed to tag is mentioned underside: