SAIL Recruitment 2014: 222 Operator-cum-Technicians Posts, 190 Attendant-cum-Technicians Posts, 20 Operator-cum-Technicians Posts
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has announced the 432 vacancies in Rourkela Steel Plant, Odisha through official advertisement no.04/2014 dated 13th Oct, 2014. The following details is all about the procedure to apply and selection for the posts. Please read the following eligibility criteria and download official notification if you are eligible for the SAIL Jobs.
Eligibility Criteria for all Posts
1) Operator-cum-Technician (Trainees):
- Qualification: 10th along with 3 years Diploma in Engineering in the relevant discipline
- Age Limit: 18 to 28 years
2) Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee):
- Qualification: 10th along with ITI (Full time) in the relevant trade in which vacancies open
- Age Limit: 18 to 28 years
- Qualification: 10th with three years full time diploma in relevant filed
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years
Selection Procedure: The written test will be held in Hindi and English language for the final selection of the candidates. The written exam centers as prescribed in the notification are at Rourkela, Bhubaneswar, Sambalpur and Cuttack.
- Operator-cum-Technician: Rs.250/- (OBC/General)/NIL (SC/ST/PWD)
- Attendant-cum-Technician: Rs.150/- (OBC/General)/NIL (SC/ST/PWD)
Very Important: The online registration starts from 18th Oct, 2014 and close on 22th Nov 2014.
For more information like Mode of Payment of fees, Pay Scale, Age Relaxation, Reservation, please download the official recruitment notification from the link given below.
SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2013 of 231 OCT & ACT, Apply on or Before 29th Nov, 2013: SAIL Rourkela is going to recruit 121 Operator Cum Technician (Trainees) and 110 Attendant cum Technician in various disciplines as follows. The candidates who are interested to do job as a OCT & ACT should read the following information carefully to
apply for the posts. The following information will help you to understand the eligibility criteria, selection procedure and application procedure.
There are total 231 vacancies open as follows:
Age Criteria: The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 28 years as on 1st Oct, 2013. The relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for the candidates who belongs to reserved category.
Minimum Education Qualification: The candidates should have passed 10th along with diploma in relevant disciplines.
Application Procedure: The candidates who are eligible should apply online through the official website www.sail.co.in. The online registration is very simple and common, the candidates should fill the application form online and submit it. After submitting application form printout the application receipt which will be auto generated by the system. Keep it safe for future reference as it contain the registration number. All the candidates should apply online as the SAIL Rourkela has made no arrangement to accept application. The step by step procedure to apply online is given below.
- First go to the official website www.sail.co.in and find the career section.
- Go to career section and find the open recruitment projects by SAIL.
- Fill the application form carefully and submit it.
- Print-out the registration slip and keep in record. All the documents will be required by SAIL Rourkela at the time of interview.
Application Fee: The fee for the post of Operator-cum-Technician is Rs.250 (Gen) and Rs.150 for the post of Attendant-cum-Technician (Gen.); Rs.50 (SC/ST/PWD/ESM).
Selection Procedure: The candidates will undergo written test, interview and physical test. The physcial standard has also mentioned in the notification. The physical standards are different for male and female. So please refer advertisement to check the norms.
- The candidates should ensure about eligibility before going to apply.
- The candidates should fill the application form according to original certificates.
- The certificates for caste and disability should be in the same format as given in the notification by SAIL Rourkela.
Important Dates: The following date should be remembered by the candidates to avoid last date rush.
- The online registration starts from 25th Oct, 2013.
- The online registration close on 29th Nov, 2013.
Important Links: Eligible candidates should visit the following links to download recruitment notification published by SAIL Rourkela and to apply online.
Other Sail Recruitment Projects: Some of the projects given below may be expired because of deadlines. But you can visit and check for open recruitment projects. Otherwise subscribe your email ID to get instant alert for SAIL Rourkela Plant Recruitment or for other plants.