SAIL Recruitment 2013 of OCT & ACT Trainees, Apply on or Before 14th Nov, 2013: SAIL is going to recruit 550 Operators Cum Technicians (Trainees) & Attendant Cum Technician (Trainees) in various disciplines. All these positions are vacant in steel plant at Burnpur. The candidates who are interested to do job as OCT or ACT in SAIL should read the following information carefully.
There are total 550 vacancies open as follows:
- 264 Posts for Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)
- 286 Posts for Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainees)
Age Criteria: The age limit as fixed by SAIL for the above posts is between 18 to 28 years. The candidates can avail the relaxation in the upper age limit who belongs to reserved category.
Education Qualification: The candidates should have passed matric along with 3 years Diploma in Engineering in the relevant disciplines for the post of Operator Cum Technician (Trainee). The minimum qualification for the post of Attendant cum Technician is Matriculation along with ITI in relevant disciplines. The candidates will also go through the physical standards as mentioned in the notification.
Selection Procedure: The written examination will be held by SAIL. The successful candidates in written examination will be called for interview.
Application Procedure: The application procedure is online through official website www.sail.co.in. The procedure to apply is very simple and common. The candidates should have valid email ID to apply online. All the communication will done through email or SMS. So the email and mobile no. should be valid up to 1 year. The candidates should deposit fee Rs. 250 for the post of OCT and Rs.150 ACT posts.
Important Dates: The following are the dates which are very important to apply for the posts.
- The online registration starts from 15th Oct, 2013.
- The last date to submit application form online is 14th Nov, 2013.
Important Links to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2013: The candidates who are eligible as per the criteria given above should visit the following links to download recruitment notification for complete information about SAIL Recruitment 2013 like physical standard norms, rules, regulations and other important terms.
SAIL Burnpur Recruitment 2013: 605 Technician Jobs: Steel Authority of India Limited has various units, offices, branches and running projects in all over India. So they recruit staff according to the particular place requirement. Now, we are here talk about the latest recruitment in SAIL Burnpur. They have issued a detail employment notice number 2013/1 for the recruitment in IISCO Steel Plant which is a unit of SAIL Burnpur. The following jobs vacancies are open. We are giving the important information about the recruitment for those candidates who are interested to make career as a technicians in the big PSU of government. The information which you need to apply is eligibility, minimum qualification, application procedure and selection procedure. You can find here below.
Position and total number of vacancies open
The following jobs are opening in SAIL Burnpur. The tables are showing also the reservation quoted distributed to the reserved categories.
Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operations) vacancies:
Am I eligible?
The minimum qualification and age criteria to apply for these posts is give below.
- Operator-cum-Technician: The minimum required qualification to apply for the post of operator-cum-technician is 3 years diploma in the field you are going to apply. The maximum age is fixed by the SAIL Burnpur is 28 years for general category. Relaxation for SC is 5 years, ST 5 years and OBC 3 years.
- Attendant-cum-Technician(Trainee): You have to passed 10th or ITI in the relevant field in which stream you are going to apply. The age criteria to apply for the post of attendant cum technician in SAIL Burnpur is is 28 years for general category. Relaxation for SC is 5 years, ST 5 years and OBC 3 years.
- Operator-cum-Technician: For the post of operator-cum-technician(Boiler Operation), the minimum qualification is completed 3 years diploma in engineering. Your maximum age should be below than 30 years. The relaxation for SC is 5 years, ST 5 years and OBC 3 years.
How I can apply?
The procedure is very simple and common to apply for SAIL Burpur Recruitment project 2013. You have to go first on the official website of SAIL i.e. www.sail.co.in.
- Find here the career section and go there.
- There should be Jobs section or jobs opening section.
- Find your desirable open job and click on application form or apply online.
- Fill all the information carefully as mentioned in the original qualification certificates and other proofs.
- After ensuring all the information, submit application form and print it out the Challan form.
- Submit the fee to the bank and again visit the official website to enter payment Challan number.
What should I kept in mind before apply?
- Ready your email ID and scan of photo graphs and signature. Email ID should be valid and remain valid up to the final selection. All communication will be done through email.
- The registration will start from 17th April, 2013 to 13 May, 2013.
How SAIL Burpur will select me?
The common procedure will be adopted by Sail Burnpur to select the candidates and i.e. written examination then interview and then medical examination.
Don't Miss Your Qualified Govt Job! Enter Your Email ID Now!