Steel Authority of India Limited is popularly known as SAIL Bhilai. Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is the primary steel-making company in India. It is a completely integrated steel and iron maker, presenting both special and basic steels for engineering, domestic construction, railway, power, defense industries, automotive and for trade in export bazaars. SAIL Bhilai is additionally among the 5 Maharatnas of the India’s Central Public Sector Enterprises. Steel Authority of India Limited is wanting to appoint some candidates as the post of ACT & OCT under SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2015 project. To know more about recruitment like total vacancies, minimum eligibility, mode of selection, last date and other important instructions, prefer official advertisement given below in the head of reference.
SAIL Recruitment 2015 for 482 posts of Attendant and Operator cum Technician
SAIL had provided the detail that mentions the staffing that is to get proceed for the vacated positions and the seats. The detail arranged is significant number of places i.e. for the 482 posts of Attendant and Operator cum Technician and for which absolute detail is underside:
Age Perimeter: The publication of the age maturity by the Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) for the candidates on the date 9th Sep 2015 got stated as 18 years to 28 years.
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee): The education to link with the candidates is the Matriculation with the ITI or NCTV and the valid driving license. Candidates must also have the one year of experience in the work.
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee)
- Operator cum Technician (Boiler Operation): Applicants are to relate with the academic as matriculation with the three-year Diploma in Engineering.
Fees Schedule: SAIL had made the exemption of the fee for the reserved and Departmental candidates. The payment arranged for the candidates for the post 1 as Rs. 150 and for the positions 2 and 3 as Rs. 250 only for General and OBC.
Selection Procedure: The selection agenda for the announced posts mentioned making with the written test, interview, and the driving test.
Registration Process: The process arranged by the Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) provides the application submission at the official website. The application submitted must retain for the future functioning in the downloaded copy.
Noteworthy Date: 10th August 2015 to 9th Sep 2015: The dates mentioned for the submission of the request online and the payment of the fee.
- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) had mentioned the link below for getting the connection with the recruitment advertisement:
- The online application is possible submitting with the link below:
- The online registration needs to get completed with the web portal beneath:
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bhilai had always been eager that the applications are to be invited from the applicants so that the respective posts could be filled with the efficient manpower. The recent publication is being commencing for the recruitment for the posts of Consultant and Specialist for which the required information is as below:
- Consultant (Cardiology)/ Specialist (Cardiology): 01 Post
- Consultant (Neurology)/ Specialist (Neurology): 01 Post
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Consultant: The necessity of the age which is required to fulfill by the applicants is being mentioned to be 40 years and the educational qualification desirable from the applicants is the MBBS degree with the DM, DNB.
- Specialist: It is elementary for the applicants that applicants must have attained the maturity of 38 years and applicants must have the educational qualification to be MD or DNB under the general medicine or pediatrics and experience is also desirable from the applicants under the concerning field.
Fees Schedule: Applicants under the post will pay the amount of Rs 100 for the reserve and Rs. 500 for the general category applicants.
Selection Method: Selection of the applicants for the post is desirable to proceed via the process of the personal interview along with the verification of documents.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are needed to go through the official website of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bhilai at which the arranged application is to be filled. The hard copy is compulsory on the part of the applicants to retain for the future usage.
- 20th May 2014 to 19th June 2014: dates to make the submission of the application online.
- Official advertisement could be accessed at the web portal below:
- Online registration for the post is must to go through the linkage as below: