Steel Authority of India Limited is popularly known as SAIL Bhilai. Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is the primary steel-making company in India. It is a completely integrated steel and iron maker, presenting both special and basic steels for engineering, domestic construction, railway, power, defense industries, automotive and for trade in export bazaars. SAIL Bhilai is additionally among the 5 Maharatnas of the India’s Central Public Sector Enterprises. Steel Authority of India Limited is wanting to appoint some candidates as the post of ACT & OCT under SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2014 project. To know more about recruitment like total vacancies, minimum eligibility, mode of selection, last date and other important instructions, prefer official advertisement given below in the head of reference.
SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2014 for the posts of Consultant and Specialist: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bhilai had always been eager that the applications are to be invited from the applicants so that the respective posts could be filled with the efficient manpower. The recent publication is being commencing for the recruitment for the posts of Consultant and Specialist for which the required information is as below:
- Consultant (Cardiology)/ Specialist (Cardiology): 01 Post
- Consultant (Neurology)/ Specialist (Neurology): 01 Post
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Consultant: The necessity of the age which is required to fulfill by the applicants is being mentioned to be 40 years and the educational qualification desirable from the applicants is the MBBS degree with the DM, DNB.
- Specialist: It is elementary for the applicants that applicants must have attained the maturity of 38 years and applicants must have the educational qualification to be MD or DNB under the general medicine or pediatrics and experience is also desirable from the applicants under the concerning field.
Fees Schedule: Applicants under the post will pay the amount of Rs 100 for the reserve and Rs. 500 for the general category applicants.
Selection Method: Selection of the applicants for the post is desirable to proceed via the process of the personal interview along with the verification of documents.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are needed to go through the official website of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bhilai at which the arranged application is to be filled. The hard copy is compulsory on the part of the applicants to retain for the future usage.
- 20th May 2014 to 19th June 2014: dates to make the submission of the application online.
- Official advertisement could be accessed at the web portal below:
- Online registration for the post is must to go through the linkage as below:
SAIL Recruitment 2014 for the posts of RHO, Registrar and Senior Registrar: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) had the requirement of talented claimant for the posts of RHO, Registrar and Senior Registrar under the different subdivision and sections. The entire particulars associated with the post are thoroughly mentioned below:
Name of the Posts announced:
Age limit: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) under the requirement of service to be performed had stated the age to be 30 for the PHO post. Applicants having the education MD, DNB and diploma must have the age of 35 years on the date 31st May 2014.
Educational Criterion Set:
- RHO: The educational qualification associated under the post is MBBS degree.
- Registrar: Applicants must have the scholastic maturity to be MBBS with the 2 years full diploma to get qualified for the post.
- Senior Registrar: MBBS degree with PG degree or DNB is the necessity interlinked for the educational qualification.
Fees Schedule: Applicants are announced with making the payment of fee of Rs. 250 by the method of demand draft in the favor of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL). Applicants with the category SC, ST are exempted from making the payment for registration.
Scheme to submit an application: The mode of selection and registration is being integrated on the same day for more effective selection. The process summed up is personal interview by Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Important Date: Date of interview under all the posts is 31st May 2014.
References: Applicants are mentioned to go through the link below to assort the desirable knowledge related with post: