Welcome to the page of RUHC Recruitment 2013. We have listed here all the latest jobs vacancies available in the university. The candidates who are interested to make career as a professor or on any other positions in RUHC should bookmark this page for future updates.
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHC) Recruitment 2013 for the 115 posts of Teaching and Non Teaching: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHC) with the 115 posts vacant and unoccupied is decided to be filled by the endowed and capable applicants for the Teaching and Non Teaching posts and various posts under this are as below:
RUHC Recruitment 2013 Essential Criterion
Age limit: To get eligible for the post applicants need to have the age to be in between the 18 years and 35 years that must be till the date of the interview or the date of the examination as decided and notified in the notification.
- Teaching: For all the teaching posts experience is required by the applicants in the teaching as well as in the research as per the directives of the MCI and the hand book of Rajasthan University.
- Non Teaching
- Nurse Grade – II: Aspirants that are interested in the post must be passed in the senior secondary and also have the training certificate in the training
- Lab Technician: To be eligible for the post applicants must be secondary passed with the subject required to be the biology. With this the applicants must also have the diploma in the lab technician.
- Lower Division Clerk: Senior secondary education with the certification in the computers and applicants must have the knowledge of culture of Rajasthan and should have the deep understanding of the Devnagri script of Hindi.
- Ward Boy
- Class IV Staff: For the both of the posts applicants just need to be passed in the 5th Standard.
Fees Schedule: Fees Structure states that applicants applying for the teaching post under the general category will pay Rs. 5000 and RS. 2500 paid by the SC and ST applicants.
For the Non Teaching posts VI to VIII fees is Rs. 3000 for general applicants and Rs. 1500 for the SC and ST applicants. For the posts numbered as IX and X fees is scheduled as Rs. 500 (General candidates) and Rs. 250 for the SC and ST applicants by the Bank challan and can be paid at any of branch of the Oriental bank of Commerce.
Method to Apply: After the submission of the online application applicants will send the print out of it to the concerned authority.
Important Date: Date to start the online submission of applicant is 6th Sep 2013. Last date of online submission is 19th Sep 2013 and last date by which the applications must be sent to the authorization is 20th Sep 2013.
Important Links for RUHC Recruitment 2013: Connection to the official notification is obtainable at the link below.
To apply online link is given below: