Welcome to the page of RUHS Recruitment 2014-15. We have listed here all the latest jobs vacancies available in the university. The candidates who are interested to make career as a professor or on any other positions in RUHS should bookmark this page for future updates.
RUHS Recruitment 2014 for the 730 posts of Medical Officer: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) had mentioned that the applications are to reach at the office as for the 730 posts of Medical Officer for which the allocation of seats is as below:
- 191 posts for Backlog
- 539 posts for Others
Age limit: As required and obligatory from the applicants’ age must be 22 years to 47 years.
Educational Criterion Set: The education needed the most from the applicants is provided as MBBS degree.
Fees Schedule: The payment that applicants will make as mentioned by the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) is the Rs. 2500 for the SC, ST candidates and Rs. 5000 provided for the paying by the other category applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: It is being provided and mentioned that applicants need to initially make the submission of the application online. After the final submission the requirement is to send the application in the printed form.
- 22nd Sep 2014 to 13th Oct 2014: Dates that are being provided for compiling the online application.
- 20th Oct 2014: Closing date mentioned for receiving the hard copy of applications.
References: The connection is provided by the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) as below to get the official advertisement:
RUHS Recruitment 2014 for the 80 posts of Dental Officer: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) for the 80 posts of Dental Officer had invited the applications so that the vacated seats are being occupied by the deserving candidates and the detail concerning is as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: The necessity for the applicants is thoroughly needed and provided as under the outskirts of 22 years to 47 years and scholastic maturity demanded is the BDS degree and need to be registered in the Rajasthan Dental Council.
Fees Schedule: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) had mentioned that applicants for getting registered are to make the certain amount to be paid and it is provided as Rs. 2500 (SC, ST) and Rs. 5000 (Others).
Scheme to submit an application: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) had mentioned and provided that applicants are required to make the online registration primitively and the hard copy of the application is needed to forward at the office premises.
- Date mentioned for making the online registration is 22nd Sep 2014 to 13th Oct 2014.
- Last date provided for receiving the application is 20th Oct 2014.
References: The link is being provided by the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) to access the notification required:
RUHS Recruitment 2013-2014 for the 115 posts of Teaching and Non Teaching: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) with the 115 posts vacant and unoccupied is decided to be filled by the endowed and capable applicants for the Teaching and Non Teaching posts and various posts under this are as below:
RUHC Recruitment 2013-14 Essential Criterion
Age limit: To get eligible for the post applicants need to have the age to be in between the 18 years and 35 years that must be till the date of the interview or the date of the examination as decided and notified in the notification.
- Teaching: For all the teaching posts experience is required by the applicants in the teaching as well as in the research as per the directives of the MCI and the hand book of Rajasthan University.
- Non Teaching
- Nurse Grade – II: Aspirants that are interested in the post must be passed in the senior secondary and also have the training certificate in the training
- Lab Technician: To be eligible for the post applicants must be secondary passed with the subject required to be the biology. With this the applicants must also have the diploma in the lab technician.
- Lower Division Clerk: Senior secondary education with the certification in the computers and applicants must have the knowledge of culture of Rajasthan and should have the deep understanding of the Devnagri script of Hindi.
- Ward Boy
- Class IV Staff: For the both of the posts applicants just need to be passed in the 5th Standard.
Fees Schedule: Fees Structure states that applicants applying for the teaching post under the general category will pay Rs. 5000 and RS. 2500 paid by the SC and ST applicants.
For the Non Teaching posts VI to VIII fees is Rs. 3000 for general applicants and Rs. 1500 for the SC and ST applicants. For the posts numbered as IX and X fees is scheduled as Rs. 500 (General candidates) and Rs. 250 for the SC and ST applicants by the Bank challan and can be paid at any of branch of the Oriental bank of Commerce.
Method to Apply: After the submission of the online application applicants will send the print out of it to the concerned authority.
Important Date: Date to start the online submission of applicant is 6th Sep 2013. Last date of online submission is 19th Sep 2013 and last date by which the applications must be sent to the authorization is 20th Sep 2013.
Important Links for RUHC Recruitment 2013-14: Connection to the official notification is obtainable at the link below.
To apply online link is given below: