Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Jaipur Recruitment 2014 for the 917 posts of Track man, Helper, Gate man and other posts: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Jaipur wished to have the competent applicants under the 917 posts of Track man, Helper, Gate man and other posts for which the complete detail is as below:
- Track man – 423 posts
- Traffic Khallasi / Points Man – 117 posts
- Gate Man – 6 posts
- Helper / Khallasi – 200 posts
- Helper / Khallasi / Safaiwala / H.A. – 171 posts
Eligibility conditions are as below:
Age limit: Possession which had to have by the candidates in the maturity level in the age is needed to be under the age group of 18 years to 33 years for the UR candidates, 18 years to 36 years by OBC and 18 years to 38 years by SC, ST candidates and to provide the relaxation in the age under the rules and regulations of Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Jaipur.
Educational Criterion Set: Academic that is compulsory to have in the aptitude of the candidates is the 10th passed or having the ITI certificate and applicants which had the qualification comparable to it are also qualified to apply under the post.
Fees Schedule: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Jaipur had set the certain amount of fee to get registered and amount to be paid is the Rs. 100 but the candidates that belong to the category SC, ST, EXSM, PWD, women candidates, minority communities and economically backward are duly exempted to make the payment that could be paid either by online mode or offline mode.
Selection Method: The primitive step that had been lined up to get the process of the selection initiated is the written examination which had to be followed by the physical efficiency test and most important for all is the medical examination that is most elementary to pass by the candidates.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants that had been interested under the required authorization of the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Jaipur and as per the details mentioned above had stated the candidate to be eligible can make the submission of the application online or the method available is to fill the downloaded copy of the application and being posted to along with the required certificates that are duly attested by the gazetted officer.
- Date from which the process of the submission of the application is to get a start is 14th Dec 2013.
- Date by which both the offline as well as the online process of the application submission will terminate is 13th Jan 2014.
- Date which is set to be termination regarding submission for the applicants of the far flung areas is 28th Jan 2014.
- Detailed advertisement at which applicants can get attached with all the mandatory details i.e. general instructions and eligibility norms is as mentioned to be below:
- To make the submission of the application online the required web portal is as mentioned to be below: