Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Hubli Recruitment 2013-2014 for the 1041 post of the Ex-Servicemen Quota Seats: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Hubli had published the notification regarding the recruitment for the 1041 posts of the Ex-Servicemen Quota Seats. The various posts under these vacancies are mentioned to be below:
- Helper/ Engineering
- Helper/ Track Machine Organization
- Helper/ Electrical
- Helper/ Signal & Telecom
- Porter / Operating
All these posts will be filled up under the certain eligibility conditions which are required to fulfill by the candidate are mentioned in detail as below:
- Candidates must have an lower age limit as 18 years and upper age limit to be 33 years plus the extent of the Military services along with the 3 years for the UR candidates is being decided.
- Candidates must possess an upper age limit to be 38 years plus the extent of the Military services along with the 3 years for the UR candidates.
- Candidates should have an upper age limit 36 years with the extent of the Military services and the 3 years for the UR candidates.
This age will be countable as on the date 29th June 2013. In spite of it the relaxation in the age will be granted to the candidates as per the rules and regulations of the authority for the candidates that had been in the military service continuously for the more than Six Months.
Eligibility Criterion of RRC Hubli Recruitment 2013-2014: Being continuously in the service for more than 15 years before being retired and in addition to it candidates must be eligible under which they had passed the Army Class I certificate and the eligibility equivalent to it will also be under the consideration of the eligibility formation of the applicant.
Selection Procedure: For the easiness of the Ex-Serviceman candidates no written as well as the Physical Efficiency Test will be conducted but the eligibility conditions that will be necessary for the candidates to fulfill are that the candidates must be fit medically. Candidates found to be unfit will be disqualified. Eligibility will also be structured on the basis of the length of the service of the candidate under the military service.
How to Apply: Candidate should apply under the suitable format as structured by the authority for the candidates that should be sent to the authority with the necessary enclosures under an envelope on which ‘Application for recruitment against Ex-Serviceman Quota’ must be prescribed above the address which is as mentioned below:
- Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC),
DRM’s Office Compound,
South Western Railway,
- Date up to which the application must reach is 29th July 2013 by the time 17:00 hrs.
- Date up to which the application must reach for the candidates residing in the remote areas is 13th August 2013 by the time 17:00 hrs.
Information regarding the required testimonials to be attached, pay scale, format of the application form are available at the notification published by the authority which could be got from the below mentioned link: