RRB Malda Result 2014 for the post of Technician Grade III (Fitter): As per the continuation of the advertisement number CEN – 04 / 2012 a result is being thoroughly prepared by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Malda. Every of the required condition desired from the applicants was mentioned in the advertisement and applications were invited. These applicants were liable to make the move for the written examination on the preliminary stage so that selection of the applicants could be made for the post of Technician Grade III (Fitter). Applicants that had been selected on the next footstep are verification of documents that is being scheduled between the dates 13th March 2014 to the date 4th April 2014.
Applicants check the result at the linkage below:
- Call letters will be sent by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Malda to the selected applicants by the registered post so that applicants could make the confirmation of the accurate date, time and venue.
- In case any of the applicants found any of the not premeditated slip-ups then RRB had all the rights to rectify the error.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Malda Result 2014 for the Teacher Exam: It is very important to make the selection of the efficient teachers that are making the base of the nation to be strongest. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Malda to make the desirable selection had conducted the Teacher Exam. Date of the written examination is 29th July 2012. This teacher exam was conducted to make the selection for the different subjects and posts that are as below:
- Post Graduate Teacher
- Trained Graduate Teacher
- Primary Teacher
- Physical Education Teacher
Applicants that had been selected are auxiliary invited for the interview and verification of documents that will get proceed on the date 28th Feb 2014 and time of interview is 10:30 hrs.
To check the result of the applicants that had been selected the required web portal is duly mentioned to be below:
- To the applicants that had been elected by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Malda call letters are being duly dispatched so that exact time and other general instructions could be drawn out.
RRB Malda Result 2014 for the post of Technician Grade III: An announcement regarding the written examination is being commenced by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Malda. This test was elementary so that recruitment of the applicants could be made for the post of Technician Grade III. Date of the written examination is 16th Dec 2012. This test was conducted so that basic expertise and basic knowledge regarding the service to be performed by the applicants. Applicants who successfully had been passed through the test are further invited to proceed for the next selection process. This session is being built around the verification of the documents so that genuineness of applicants could be counted. Dates in between which the process will commence are 18th Feb 2014 to the date 26th Feb 2014.
Connection to check the list thoroughly prepared by the board and to get the detail of the venue is provided to be below:
Second Call List Announcement By The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) , Malda For The Post Of Assistant Loco Pilot Exam: Result was being announced for the written examination conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Malda for the post of the Assistant Loco Pilot of CEN No. 01/2011. Document verification was scheduled for the selected candidates dated from 12th March 2013 to 6th April 2013. Some candidates were found absent so the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has decided to give a second chance to the candidates who were absent for the document verification as they has at least shown their potential by clearing the examination. So being so genuine to the aspirants the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has prepared a list of the absentees to give a second chance to them. The date selected for the second call list candidates is scheduled on 1st May 2013. The venue being decided for the document verification is the office premises of the RRB i.e. Office of Railway Recruitment Board, Malda by the time of 10:30 A.M.
A total of 59 candidates were found absent for the day of verification. The roll numbers are arranged in a horizontally ascending order.
Candidates are needed to go through with this site for the second and the final call list for the post of asst Loco Pilot to check their roll no.
- Candidates are to bring with them the required original certificates and a photo copy of them for the office record as it is to be retained by the office premises. Also the candidate is needed to bring them two photographs same as in pasted by the candidate in the application form. All these documents, certificates and the photographs to be attested by the Gazatted officer supporting the set of documentation which includes in it the proof pertaining to the age, regarding his caste verification and the educational qualification.
- Second and final call list candidates are sent the call letters by the Railway Recruitment Board, Malda through the speed post which is being mentioned with the time, date and the selected venue. In case the candidates are not received with the call letter then the RRB had made provision of taking the copy of the notification and is specified to reach the venue at the date and the time prescribed above.
- The candidates mentioned with their roll numbers if does not report even at the second and the final call list the candidate is then disqualified from the selection procedure and will not be entertained later.
So candidates are advised to not to miss the second golden opportunity given to them by the Railway Recruitment Board, Malda, candidate is advised to make a full benefit from it.