Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Kolkata Result 2013 for the post of Assistant Station Master and Traffic Assistant (2nd Stage): Under the due continuation of the advertisement number 03/2012 Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Kolkata had made an announcement that is in relation to the written examination of the 2nd Stage that was to conduct for the posts that are as below:
- Assistant Station Master
- Traffic Assistant
Under these important posts underneath the board the test was conducted on the date 18th August 2013 and under this test the result is being announced and applicants are to invited for the aptitude test which will be held in between the dates 9th Dec 2013 to the date 21st Dec 2013. To make the applicants acknowledged call letters had been dispatched by the speed post under which every rules and regulations are being mentioned.
List of the elected candidates are to get from the link below:
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Kolkata Result 2013 for the post of Senior Clerk cum Typist: Announcement regarding the 2nd phase of the written examination is being duly proclaimed by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Kolkata which is for the post of Senior Clerk cum Typist and date on which the written test was organized is 18th August 2013. Under the written examination a record is being prepared by the faculty of the RRB and is being made known to the applicants. Selected applicants are further being invited for the typing skill test that is to organize on the date 3rd Dec 2013 to 4th Dec 2013 on the different time schedules.
Absolute detail regarding the general instructions and list of the selected applicants is accessible at the link below:
- For the commencement of the typing test applicants will bring their own type writer it is not an accountability of the RRB to make provision of the type writer.
- Call letters to the candidates which are selected had already been sent by the speed post.
- RRB will not entertain any application regarding the change in the date of the test.
RRB Kolkata Result 2013 for Written Examination Result for the various post of Technician: Railway recruitment Board (RRB), Kolkata had lay down before the applicants the result of the input being put in to action by the written examination. This test was conducted on the date 16th Dec 2012 and the posts for which test was commenced are as below:
- Technician grade II
- Technician grade III
- Signal manager
- Wireless maintainer
Output of the written test is being summed up and list of the short listed applicants is being announced and these applicants are being invited by the RRB for the attending the session of the document verification that is being decided to be commencing between the dates 16th Sep 2013 to the date 28th Oct 2013.
Link which is being provided to see the result and the meticulous date as assigned for the particular post and for the applicants is as below:
Result Announcement by Railway Recruitment Board, Kolkata for the post of Stenographer / Jr. Stenographer (English): A written examination Result Announcement had been made by the Railway Recruitment Board, Kolkata regarding the various posts of Stenographer / Jr. Stenographer (English). The notification was notified under the adv. no. CEN – 08/2010. The date on which the written examination was conducted is 22nd April 2013.written examination is to be followed by the Stenography Skill Test which will commence from the date 27th May 2013 to the date 31st May 2013 for the selection of the required potential. Click on the link given below to see the list of the selected candidates. All the information regarding the procedure you need to follow on the concerned day mentioned in the list of the selected candidates followed by your roll no. is clearly given in the link given above. Kindly go through the instructions clearly so that you not being a victim of disqualified at the time of interview. Check Result Here
Result Announcement by Railway Recruitment Board, Kolkata for the post of Sr. Section Engineer, Chief DMS, DMS and JE: Railway Recruitment Board, Kolkata had made a result announcement regarding the various posts of Sr. Section Engineer, Chief DMS, DMS and JE. Written examination concerning all the posts was undertaken on the date 9th Sep. 2012 and the date 16th Sep. 2013. As the panel after a really enthusiastic and keen observation had prepared its list of the candidates who had qualified the written test and are now need to proceed for the next selection step i.e. document verification. Verification will commence on the date 20th May 2013 to the date 22nd May 2013. The candidates need to click on the link given below for the list of selected candidates called off for the document verification. Check RRB Kolkata Result Here
All the other queries could also be satisfied at the same link. (Result by RRB also sent on the date 9th May)
Result Announcement by Railway Recruitment Board, Kolkata for the post of Junior Engineer and Sr. Supervisor: A Result Announcement had been made by the Railway Recruitment Board, Kolkata regarding the various posts of Junior Engineer and Sr. Supervisor. The various posts under the Junior Engineer are
- Junior Engineer (Workshop/ Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Drg. & Design Mechn.)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Junior Engineer ( Electrical Workshop)
And the post under the Sr. Supervisor is
- Senior supervisor (P. Way)
The announcement regarding the concerned posts was notified under the adv. Number CEN- 01/2012. Test regarding the concerned posts was conducted on the date 9th Sep. 2012 and now the list had been prepared regarding the selected candidates. These candidates are to go through the interview which is going to commence on the date 13th May 2013 to the date 23rd May 2013.
Candidates can check their result at the link given below: Check Result
In spite of the successful candidates an additional list had also been prepared in which there is a mention of the short listed candidates selected as the waitlisted candidates. This is done to avoid the shortage in the panel in case the selected candidates do not fulfill the measurements set by the panel. The list of the selected candidates could also be seen in the same link mentioned above. They are also been called on the same dates for the document verification.
The candidates who find there roll number in the wait-listed candidate’s list are merely eligible for the document verification and genuineness of the candidates it does not imply or constrained for any kind of appointment in any of the above listed posts.
Other General Instructions:
- However the result is being prepared with even all the minute instruction so that not even a single aspirant is being an victim of not to be a part of the panel even after being followed by such a long schedule and he / she does not get the deserving award. The Railway Recruitment Board, Kolkata however does not deny for the errors or the possibility of any kind of errors being undertaken. But if the board is being liable to such mistakes then the Railway Recruitment Board has all the rights to rectify the possibilities and to do any possible thing in favor of the candidate who has being the victim of the mistake committed by the RRB.
- IMPORTANT: - The aspirants will receive the call letters to be issued by RRB through Regd. Post. However if the candidate is not being received with it they are advised to be at the office premises of the RRB on the same date. But the Candidates are to bring with them the Documents of their Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, and Caste certificate. All the certificates should be original along with a set of photo state copies that are attested.
- In case the candidate is found not satisfying any of part of the selection procedure like interview or document verification they will be declared Dis-qualified.
Any other information could be satisfied through the RRB, Kolkata’s website.