Railway Recruitment Board, Ahmedabad has published an advertisement in newspapers and update its website for the recruitment of following staff in all over India. The following is the detail about the recruitment like qualification, age limitation, procedure of selection, way of application and important links to apply. The official website of the board is www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in, where the candidate can know more about this recruitment project and other new recruitment projects in RRB Ahmedabad along with syllabus, results, exam pattern and recruitment news.
RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment of 651 Posts of Jr Accounts Clerk cum Typist and Other
- Total Number of Vacancies: 651 Posts for RRB Ahmedabad.
- Name of Posts: Jr Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Trainee Clerk, Examiner & Others.
- Age Limit: 18-29 years as on 01-01-2016 (relaxation as per rules).
- Qualification: 12th from any recognized Board.
- Selection Procedure: Selection based on their performance of Written/Online Exam, Skill test, Document Verification and Medical Fitness.
- Application Fees: Rs.100/- (for Editing/Modification of Application Fee) Through Online.
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official Website: rrbahmedabad.gov.in.
- Deadline: 21sth Sept, 2015
- Date of Written/Online Exam: 24th Oct, 2015 to 4th Nov, 2015.
Railway Recruitment Board is offering the employment notice to appoint Eight Hundred and Twenty Seven (827) energetic candidates who has brilliant academic record for the post of Heath & Malaria (129-posts), ECG Technician (9-posts), Radiographer-II/X Ray Tech (22-posts), Lab Superintendent (13-posts), Cardiology Technician (2-posts), Physiotherapist (7-posts), Field Worker (10- posts), Janitor in Medical Department (1-post), Dietician (1-post), Dental (Oral) Hygienist (1-post), Staff Nurse (406-posts), Pharmacist-III (187-posts), Lab Assistant Grade-II (25-posts), Dialysis Technician (2-posts), Audiometrician cum-speech therapist (1-post), Extension Educator (8-Posts), Lab Superintendent (Clinical Psychologist in Medical Department) (1-post), Receptionist in Medical Department (1-post) and Ophthalmic Technician cum optician (1-post).
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification
Candidates having any one of degree in the relevant discipline from the following B.Sc plus diploma in the related stream/Certificate as registered nurse/10+2 in medical “or” non medical subjects with diploma/Matriculation with science plus diploma/post graduation with diploma/Master degree “or” Bachelor’s degree with two years working experience will be eligible. Candidates must have attained the minimum of eighteen years of age and upper age limit is given below in advertisement link with details so see it before applying.
Selection Process for RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment Project
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis performance given in common competitive written test after that only qualified candidates are liable to attend the verification of original eligibility certificate test organized by RRB followed by medical test. At the time of confirmation all original education career certificates, caste, age and one photo identity will be required.
Mode of Submitting Application Form
Candidates who are interested will be liable to download the application format on the A4 Size bond paper from the relevant RRB website www.rrcb.gov.in “or” advertisement link given below. Fill it in own handwriting with using the black “or” blue point pen, attach one passport size photograph on appropriate place under signature, put left hand thump impression, enclose self attested photocopy of all minimum eligibility certificates and send it through ordinary post to the relevant address given below in the advertisement link under 15 No. column.
Application will be not entertained after last date so candidates are advised to sent their duly filled application at the appropriate address in advance from 12th Nov, 2014 up to 17.30 Hrs and candidates who belongs with far flung area the last date of receipt of applications for those will be 27th Nov, 2014 up to 17.30 Hrs.
- Candidates who are belonging to ST/SC/Woman/Ex-serviceman/PH category will exempt from application fee.
- There will also be negative marking with the radio of 1:3 in the written test.
- Candidates are belonging ST/OBC/SC applying against unreserved vacancies not liable to take the benefit of reservation.
- Candidates are requested to super scribe the name of post on the application envelope.
- Candidates have option to fill the application form in Hindi “or” English language.
References for RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment
Click on Advertisement links to know more details in regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Official Website: www.rrcb.gov.in
Like to download detail advertisement
Advertisement/Notification for Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2014