Repco Bank is the short name and popular name of Repco Bank Limited. The bank has various branches in the southern areas of India and UT of Puducherry. The bank regularly issue recruitment notification to recruit various staff in its branches. We have listed here all the issued recruitment notification along with detail procedure to apply and eligibility criteria. The interested candidates to job in Repco Bank and make career in Banking sector should follow this page.
Repco Bank Recruitment of 20 Sub Staff: The candidate who have passed SSLC and 12th and below than 30 years of age can apply through prescribed application form along with required attested copies of certificates and DD of Rs.150 (Gen) Rs.50 (SC/ST/). The last date to submit application form is 31st May, 2013. The application format can be downloaded from the link given below. The age will be reckoned as on 30th April, 2013. For more information please refer official notification from the link given below.
The following Repco Bank jobs’ deadlines has expires. So, the candidates should not consider these to apply. We keep it here only for the record of candidates.
Repco Bank Recruitment of Graduate Apprentice Training: Repco Bank has advertised for the recruitment of 20 posts of Graduate Apprentice Training. If you are qualified for the positions which have conducted by “Repco Bank,” then goes to the complete advertisement. Refer advertisement to know the complete detail. The candidates are directed that apply in advance from 15th Sept, 2012. The main points about “Repco Bank Recruitment 2013” like eligibility criteria, qualification, age upper limit along with another information like application procedure, selection procedure, guidance’s, total of job openings and closing dates are given below.
No. of Vacancies: 20(Graduate Apprentice Training)
The following eligibility criteria is required to apply for the Recruitment in Repco Bank of Apprentice Training.
- Candidates should have bachelor degree with 50% marks.
- Age of candidates will be not more than 24 years as on 30th June, 2012 for graduate candidates (relaxation given for reserved category in advertisement). However for PG graduates it will be 26 years and relaxation for SC/ST is up to maximum of 2 years.
- Candidates should have certificate of computer course “or” diploma in computer.
- Candidates must have knowledge about language of South India.
Applicants can apply for Recruitment Project of Apprentice Training in Repco Bank by sending the application form off-line. Online procedure will not be adopted by the bank.
- Candidates can write application on A4 Size paper in English language “or” download it from www.repcobank.com.
- Fill this application with mandatory personal detail and send it to following address given below.
- Documents like as age/qualification/caste proof & one recent passport size photograph will be attached with application.
Fill the application form before the last date because later applications are not acceptable by the bank.
- Last date of application is 15th Sept, 2012.
The selection procedure for the Graduate Apprentice Training post in Repco Bank is by written test and interview.
- First step is written test. Candidates who get higher score in written test will go to interview.
The following instructions are helpful for a candidate to apply in Repco Bank. So read it carefully.
- Only Repatriate candidates can apply for this recruitment.
- Fill the application with correct personal information.
- The written test will be held in Chennai.
- The period of training is one year.
- No fee is required for application.
- In first year, successful candidates will get stipend of Rs. 5000 P.M. and after that Rs. 6000/- P.M.
To see the complete information about “Repco Bank Recruitment 2013 ” like pay scale, fee detail, ordinances, statutes, employment restrictions and rights and other detail, go to the following references.
Don't Miss Your Qualified Govt Job! Enter Your Email ID Now!