Repco Bank is the short name and popular name of Repco Bank Limited. The bank has various branches in the southern areas of India and UT of Puducherry. The bank regularly issue recruitment notification to recruit various staff in its branches. We have listed here all the issued recruitment notification along with detail procedure to apply and eligibility criteria. The interested candidates to job in Repco Bank and make career in Banking sector should follow this page.
Repco Bank Recruitment 2014 for the 115 posts of Junior Assistant and Probationary Officer: Repco Bank is a cooperative bank which was given the structuring and the shape by the Government of India as in the 1969. This step was necessary to improve the financial needs for the concerning associates. The presence felt recently is for the 115 posts of Junior Assistant and Probationary Officer. The detail under the posts is provided beneath:
- 100 posts of Junior Assistant
- 15 posts of Probationary Officer
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Complete information which is related with the education and age under both the post is provided completely as below by the Repco Bank:
- Probationary Officer – The age which is required from the applicants under the recent post is mentioned as 21 years to 30 years. It is being mentioned that applicants must be born in between the dates 2nd Nov 1984 to 1st Nov 1993. Applicants are required with the education to be as graduation or post graduation in any of the related discipline. Related education is equally appreciable from the applicants.
- Junior Assistant – The necessity of the age which is associated with the applicants is the 21 years to 28 years. As structured applicants must be born as in between the dates 2nd Nov 1986 to 1st Nov 1993. Applicants are provided with the educational qualification as graduation that is needed in any of the possible stream.
- PO: The schedule of the fee which is related with the applicants for the post mentioned is the Rs. 400 as for the reserve category. For the applicants belonging to the category general fee decided is the Rs. 750.
- JA / Clerk: The fee schedule under post is the RS. 300 for the reserve category candidates and for the applicants belonging to the category general the fee structured is the Rs. 600.
Selection Method: Repco Bank had mentioned that the selection of the applicants is associated with the online test. Applicants qualified will be further called off for the interview session and the criterion which is associated the most at the terminating stage is the group discussion.
Scheme to submit an application: The official website of the Repco Bank is the need on the applicants for making the registration under the post.
- 12th Nov 2014: Initial date provided so that the process of the online registration is being getting started.
- 27th Nov 2014: Closing date which is being provided so that the application is being compiled completely.
- 27th Nov 2014: Terminating date which is provided for making the required edit in the application form.
- 12th Dec 2014: Applicants need to make the printing of the application by this date for sure.
- 12th Nov 2014 to 27th Nov 2014: Date which is provided so that the online payment is being made by the applicants.
- 8th Jan 2015 and 9th Jan 2015: Tentative date stated for the online test.
References: The required link which will connect the applicants to all the general conditions and norms is thoroughly provided below by the Repco Bank as below:
The following Repco Bank jobs’ deadlines has expires. So, the candidates should not consider these to apply. We keep it here only for the record of candidates.
Repco Bank Recruitment of 20 Sub Staff: The candidate who have passed SSLC and 12th and below than 30 years of age can apply through prescribed application form along with required attested copies of certificates and DD of Rs.150 (Gen) Rs.50 (SC/ST/). The last date to submit application form is 31st May, 2013. The application format can be downloaded from the link given below. The age will be reckoned as on 30th April, 2013. For more information please refer official notification from the link given below.