Welcome to the page of RBI Recruitment, Please see the complete post to get information about latest open vacancies in Reserve Bank of India. Reserve Bank of Indian (RBI) has issued recruitment notification 2016 for the recruitment of various posts as per the procedure mentioned in the official notification. The following information is very important and concise which grasp from the complete notification. Interested candidates should read the eligibility criteria and procedure to apply and selection in RBI. Here is the list of latest RBI vacancies in all over India.
There are total 1 vacancy in RBI as per follows:
RBI Recruitment 2016: 1 Vacancy
- Post Name: Chief Executive Officer
- Age Limit: 45-55 years
- Qualification: Post-Graduation in Engineering/Technology with Graduation in IT related subjects (Computer Science, Electronics, Communication Engineering, System Management)
- Application Procedure: Application Send by Email
- Deadline: 15th Feb 2016
RBI Recruitment 2015-2016 for 4 posts of Security Guard
RBI had made the process getting known for the candidates. This worth announcing process mentions the enrollment thoroughly for the four posts of Security Guard. The associated aspects getting followed are beneath:
- GEN: 03 Posts
- ST: 01 Post
Age Limit: The prerequisite presented regarding the age maturity is 18 years to 25 years. The reckoning mentioned making on the date 1st Sep 2015. The age relaxation is to permit to the candidates that are under the community of reserved.
Educational Qualification: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) had mentioned the requirement of the education thoroughly as 10th class passed or the maximum knowledge required is the Graduation Degree.
Selection Process: The choice for the positions got presented to make with the written examination. The complete assortment mentioned making via the session of the interview and the verification of certificates.
Application Submission: The process announced by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) mentions the engraving of the detail in the form of the application at the A4 sheet. The application required sending with the certificates and the documents for getting the complete reckoning of the eligibility.
Significant Dates: 28th Sep 2015: The Final announced date for the acknowledgment of the application at the workplace.
- The link for the complete notification got presented underside by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI):
- The registering form for the post need to get asserted with the web portal underside:
RBI Recruitment 2015-2016 for 504 posts of Assistant (Closed)
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for the high number of the seats that are vacated had announced to entertain the applications. The specifics arranged mentions the recruitment for the 504 posts of Assistant and the cities under which the placement is to make are beneath:
Educational Qualification: The scholastic need interlinked with the candidates is the Bachelor’s Degree in any of the trade. The necessity for the candidates associated rather than the primary education is the knowledge of word processing on PC.
Fees Schedule: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) had mentioned making the payment for the post as Rs. 50 for the SC, ST, PWD and EXSM candidates. The fee required to pay for the candidates with category other than this is Rs. 450.
Selection Procedure: The selection process to conduct for the post is to make possible with the competitive online examination and interview.
Registration Process: The application need to be submitted at the official website of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). The whole steps structured must get followed thoroughly and then it is must retain the print out of the application.
- 12th June 2015 to 3rd July 2015: The worthy dates to submit the application online and for the payment of the fee.
- 3rd July 2015: The date provided for the editing of the application detail.
- 18th July 2015: The terminating date for printing the application.
- The link for the official notification and to get the complete must get with the link mentioned beneath by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI):
- The online application is to submit at the connection provided underside: