Welcome to the page of RBI Recruitment, Please see the complete post to get information about latest open vacancies in Reserve Bank of India. Reserve Bank of Indian (RBI) has issued recruitment notification 2015 for the recruitment of various posts as per the procedure mentioned in the official notification. The following information is very important and concise which grasp from the complete notification. Interested candidates should read the eligibility criteria and procedure to apply and selection in RBI.
RBI Recruitment 2015 for the 504 posts of Assistant
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for the high number of the seats that are vacated had announced to entertain the applications. The specifics arranged mentions the recruitment for the 504 posts of Assistant and the cities under which the placement is to make are beneath:
Age Perimeter: The age permitted in the attitude is 18 years to 28 years. The age announced by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) must get attained by the date 1st June 2015.
Educational Qualification: The scholastic need interlinked with the candidates is the Bachelor’s Degree in any of the trade. The necessity for the candidates associated rather than the primary education is the knowledge of word processing on PC.
Fees Schedule: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) had mentioned making the payment for the post as Rs. 50 for the SC, ST, PWD and EXSM candidates. The fee required to pay for the candidates with category other than this is Rs. 450.
Selection Procedure: The selection process to conduct for the post is to make possible with the competitive online examination and interview.
Registration Process: The application need to be submitted at the official website of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). The whole steps structured must get followed thoroughly and then it is must retain the print out of the application.
- 12th June 2015 to 3rd July 2015: The worthy dates to submit the application online and for the payment of the fee.
- 3rd July 2015: The date provided for the editing of the application detail.
- 18th July 2015: The terminating date for printing the application.
- The link for the official notification and to get the complete must get with the link mentioned beneath by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI):
- The online application is to submit at the connection provided underside:
RBI Recruitment 2015 for the 23 posts of Junior Engineer
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) had made the suitable announcement that is worthy and valuable to make the orientation of the 23 posts of Junior Engineer. The categories of trades under the posts are beneath:
- Civil: 11 Posts
- Electrical: 12 Posts
Age Perimeter: The age necessity put forward by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for the candidates is the 20 year to 30 years on the date 5th June 2015.
Educational Qualification: The educational qualification must get from the notification available at the link at the last as well as at the official website.
Fees Schedule: The fee required to pay for the candidates for registration is Rs. 450 that includes the intimation charges also. RBI had made the announcement for the candidates under the category reserved that only the intimation charges of Rs. 50 are to pay.
Selection Procedure: An online test got arranged for the making the selection of the candidates in the initial stage. The next important process associated to make the choice is the interview.
Registration Process: The announced process by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for the registration mentions to submit the application at the official website. The ultimately submitted application is necessary to attach to the certificate necessary before the final forwarding.
- 5th June 2015 to 26th June 2015: The dates announced to compile the application online and the online payment of the fee.
- 26th June 2015: The closing date for editing the form.
- 10th July 2015: The closing date concerning the submission of the printout of the application.
- The crucial link to get the official notification got mentioned by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as beneath:
- The connection associated with the detail on how to apply and also to apply online is made available underside:
RBI Recruitment 2015 for the 7 posts of Security Guard (Closed)
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) had mentioned the recruitment process. This session thoroughly announced is related for the 7 posts of Security Guard and the allocation of the seats under the different categories is provided below:
- UR: 04 Posts
- ST: 02 Posts
- OBC: 01 Post
Age limit: The associated detail announced by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) concerning to age is provided as 18 years to 25 years. The cut – off date which is mentioned for reckoning of the age is the 1st April 2015.
Educational Criterion Set: The education which is being allied with the applicants is the 10th class passed or applicants need to be maximum undergraduate.
Selection Method: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) had mentioned for the applicants that the presentation in the written test and interview will be the mode to make the selection.
Scheme to submit an application: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) had provided the specimen of the application which is needed to make use. This application is mentioned and needed to send with the necessary certificates and documents under the envelope scribed with the name of the post on it.
Important Date: 30tH April 2015: Last date which is mentioned for the submission of the application at the office premises with the necessary credentials.
- The link which is concerning is provided as beneath by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to get with the notification and recruitment:
- To get the application form the associated link is provided below: