Welcome to the page of RBI Recruitment, Please see the complete post to get information about latest open vacancies in Reserve Bank of India. Reserve Bank of Indian (RBI) has issued recruitment notification 2015 for the recruitment of various posts as per the procedure mentioned in the official notification. The following information is very important and concise which grasp from the complete notification. Interested candidates should read the eligibility criteria and procedure to apply and selection in RBI.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2015 for the 5 posts of Security Guard: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) had provided the mandatory detail with which the appointment of the applicants is to complete. The process notified is for the 5 posts of Security Guard. Applicants under the post must be having the educational qualification as 10th class passed and age attainment is stated as 18 years to 25 years. For registration applicants must send the application on the plain paper under the proper layout and all the essential certificates by the date of 16th Feb 2015.
Link for the another mandatory details is provided below:
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2015 for the 38 posts of Junior Engineer: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) had announced that the induction of the applicants will be made for the 38 posts of Junior Engineer. The necessity of the eligibility under the posts is provided beneath:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 23 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 15 Posts
Age limit: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) had mentioned the criterions of the age appropriately. The necessity of the age is being provided as under the limits of 20 years to 30 years. The age maturity is mentioned to be attained by the date of 29th Dec 2014 which the initial date to submit the online application.
Educational Criterion Set: The requirement of the age which is concerning is provided as diploma or degree which is needed on the civil, electrical, electrical & electronic engineering along with the suitable experience.
Fees Schedule: The fee structure publicized by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is one of the most integral steps. Under the announcement it is provided to make the payment of Rs. 450 (Rs. 400 examination fee + Rs. 50 as intimation charges). Applicants under the category reserved will make the payment of only Rs. 50 that is the intimation charges.
Scheme to submit an application: Registration could be got by the applicants only if followed the process structured. Applicants as provided by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will use the official website and will make the compliance of the application and will submit it.
- 29th Dec 2014 to 17th Jan 2015: Dates which are provided for the online registration along with the payment of fee.
- 17th Jan 2015: Closing date provided for editing the application form.
- 1st Feb 2015: Closing date mentioned for printing the application.
- 4th Feb 2015: Tentative date provided for the online examination.
- The link which is associated with the with the recruitment notification is provided to get with the link which is provided beneath:
- To apply online the link which is desirable is provided below by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI):
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2015 for the post of pharmacist: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) had invited the applications from the applicants that are qualified and interested for the work. This announcement is associated to the post of pharmacist. Applicants are required to have the education to be diploma in the pharmacy and must also be a registered member of the pharmacy council. Applicants that after the reckoning of the eligibility are suitable must send the applications with all the necessary certificates by the date of 30th Dec 2014.
- To get the official advertisement the connection is mentioned beneath:
- To have the attachment with the necessary application format the link necessary is provided beneath:
RBI Recruitment 2015 for the 1 post of Medical Consultant: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) had collected all the required points of eligibility and these are being advertised for the 1 post of Medical Consultant. The recruitment scheme places the eligibility need to be as graduation degree in medical. Applicants are liable that the registration will get completed with the dispatch the application and this application is to be acceptable only with the necessary testimonials and credentials. All the particulars are mentioned to reach as by the date of 24th Nov 2014 and on the particular date the hard copies are to reach by the time of 3:00 pm.
The points to consider for the post and general conditions are mentioned beneath:
RBI Recruitment of 506 Assistants in Various States of India
- Total Vacancies: 506 Assistants
- Age Requirements: 18 to 28 Years on 1st July, 2014/Born between 2nd July, 1986 to 1st July 1996/ +5 years for SC/ST/+3 years for OBC/ +10 years for PWD (GEN)/ +13 Years for PWD (OBC)/ +15 years for PWD (SC/ST)
- Qualification: Graduation Degree with 50% of marks/ Pass class for SC/ST/PWD
- Way of Selection: Written Test & Interview
- Application Fee: Rs.450/- (Gen & OBC) / Rs.50 for SC/ST/EXS/PWD. Deposit fee online or offline.
- Application Procedure: Apply online through official website www.rbi.org.in from 16th July, 2014 to 6th Aug, 2014.
RBI Recruitment 2015 for the 1 post of Specialist Adviser (Research) in Grade-F’: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) had mentioned the necessary detail under which the process of the reception of the applications is being notified. The announcement publicized recently is favoring for the 1 post of Specialist Adviser (Research) in Grade-F’. Applicants need to have the maturity in the age to be as 35 years to 50 years and educational requirement is needed to be post graduation degree in the subject of economics. Applicants which are interested must send the applications by the date of 14th August 2014 with the necessary testimonials as mentioned.
The complete information is required to obtain via the linkage below: s