Welcome to the page of RPSC Recruitment project. The page is exclusively for the RPSC Recruitment 2015 Projects. The candidates who are interested to job in state of Rajasthan through the recruitment exam conducted by RPSC should bookmark this page for future open vacancies.
RPSC Recruitment 2015 for the 1070 posts of Lecturer: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) had announced the unoccupied seats in their panel and the count of the posts is 1070. This need is being stated post of Lecturer with the variable departments and their detailing is as below:
Age limit: On the date of 1st July 2015 the perimeter of the age that is controlled is the 21 years to 35 years. The requisite of the relaxation in the age will be permissible to the applicants that belong to the category reserved.
Educational Criterion Set: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) had promoted the education as master’s degree in the concerning field with having qualified the NET, SLET or SET.
Fees Schedule: The fee which will be paid by the applicants with the category General& BC (Creamy layer), Special BC category is Rs.350. Rs.250 is the fee which is to pay by the applicants for Non Creamy layer BC & Special BC category of Rajasthan and Rs.150 for All PH & SC/ ST candidates of Rajasthan.
Scheme to submit an application: The official website of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is the obligation on the applicants to consider and compile application for registration.
- 19th Jan 2015: Starting date which is mentioned for the initial reception of the application.
- 27th Feb 2015: Concluding date which is mentioned to compile the application online.
References: The detail advertised notification must be get with the link which is presented as underneath by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC):
RPSC Recruitment 2015 for the 29 posts of Analyst Cum Programmer: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) had mentioned the necessary points of the eligibility. These specifics are associated for the 29 posts of Analyst Cum Programmer. The age which is announced to assort from the applicants is provided as 21 years to 37 years and the requisite of education is mentioned as bachelor’s degree in law and with this having the knowledge of Rajasthan culture. For the applicants that are qualified it is being mentioned that the submission of the application must be get completed as per under the dates of the 2nd Dec 2014 to 31st Dec 2014.
The complete association to the advertisement must be get with the link that is mentioned beneath:
RPSC Recruitment 2014-2015 for the 108 posts of Junior Accountant and Tehsil Revenue Accountant: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) had provided for the applicants to make the dispatch of the applications. This procedure is being made known for the 108 posts of Junior Accountant and Tehsil Revenue Accountant and detail associated is mentioned to be as below:
- 103 posts of Junior Accountant
- 5 posts of Tehsil Revenue Accountant
Age limit: As reckoning on the date of the 1st Jan 2014 the age is required to be under the outskirts of 21 years to 35 years.
Educational Criterion Set: The possession of education associated with the applicants is intermediate examination of institute of Charted Accountant of India, New Delhi and must be holder of O or higher level of certificate conducted by DOEACC.
Application Fees: It is being provided to the applicants that the application fee which is required to pay is the Rs. 100.
Selection Method: The choice of the applicants will be made with the written test and this will get followed with the personality test.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are provided by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) that the application which is under the format desirable is presentable at the official website. Applicants must compile this application and make the final forwarding at the website within the time limit.
Important Date: The closing date which is required for the applicants to make the final forwarding of the application online is 21st Nov 2014.
- To get the official advertisement the linkage that is being pertaining for the applicants is being presentable as below:
- The online submission of the application must be completed with the link that is mentioned as below:
RPSC Recruitment 2014-2015 for the 55 posts of Agriculture Officer, Fisheries Development Officer and other posts: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) had made the announcement and processed the induction process for the 55 posts of Agriculture Officer, Fisheries Development Officer and other posts. The detail as related with the posts and eligibility is being mentioned below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Deputy Commandant: The requirement which is being associated with the applicants for the education is to be Ex – Captain that trough includes the retired officers, Resigned From Army or Released/ Demobilized From Emergency or Short Service Commission. Age under the post need to be 20 year to 35 years.
- Assistant Drilling Engineer: Degree in the mechanical engineering is the requisite of the educational qualification and for the post age is thoroughly required to be as 20 years to 42 years.
- Junior Geophysicist: Applicants are requested having the education to be as post graduation degree in the geophysics and age maturity is thoroughly required to be as 20 years to 42 years.
- Agriculture Officer: M.Sc. in agriculture or horticulture is the requirement from the applicant under the post announced. Age maturity needed from the applicants is the 20 years to 35 years.
- Fisheries Development Officer: The requisite from the applicants for the post is required to be as master’s degree in the fisheries science or in zoology. Applicants must be under the age group of 21 years to 35 years.
Fees Schedule: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) had stated that the applicants founding them to be eligible must follow e first step of the registration which is the payment of fee. It is being mentioned to be as Rs. 350 for the general and OBC category applicants, Rs. 250 for the non creamy layer OBC category applicants and Rs. 150 for the SC, ST candidates.
Scheme to submit an application: To make the registration online the official website of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is being mentioned to be used by the qualified applicants as per the detail that is being provided.
Important Date: 6th August 2014 to 5th Sep 2014: Date which is being provided for the submission of the application online.
- The link as related with the recruitment notification is being mentioned underneath:
- Online registration could be completed at the web portal provided below: