Welcome to the page of RPSC Recruitment project. The page is exclusively for the RPSC Recruitment 2014 Projects. The candidates who are interested to job in state of Rajasthan through the recruitment exam conducted by RPSC should bookmark this page for future open vacancies.
RPSC Recruitment 2014 for the 55 posts of Agriculture Officer, Fisheries Development Officer and other posts: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) had made the announcement and processed the induction process for the 55 posts of Agriculture Officer, Fisheries Development Officer and other posts. The detail as related with the posts and eligibility is being mentioned below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Deputy Commandant: The requirement which is being associated with the applicants for the education is to be Ex – Captain that trough includes the retired officers, Resigned From Army or Released/ Demobilized From Emergency or Short Service Commission. Age under the post need to be 20 year to 35 years.
- Assistant Drilling Engineer: Degree in the mechanical engineering is the requisite of the educational qualification and for the post age is thoroughly required to be as 20 years to 42 years.
- Junior Geophysicist: Applicants are requested having the education to be as post graduation degree in the geophysics and age maturity is thoroughly required to be as 20 years to 42 years.
- Agriculture Officer: M.Sc. in agriculture or horticulture is the requirement from the applicant under the post announced. Age maturity needed from the applicants is the 20 years to 35 years.
- Fisheries Development Officer: The requisite from the applicants for the post is required to be as master’s degree in the fisheries science or in zoology. Applicants must be under the age group of 21 years to 35 years.
Fees Schedule: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) had stated that the applicants founding them to be eligible must follow e first step of the registration which is the payment of fee. It is being mentioned to be as Rs. 350 for the general and OBC category applicants, Rs. 250 for the non creamy layer OBC category applicants and Rs. 150 for the SC, ST candidates.
Scheme to submit an application: To make the registration online the official website of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is being mentioned to be used by the qualified applicants as per the detail that is being provided.
Important Date: 6th August 2014 to 5th Sep 2014: Date which is being provided for the submission of the application online.
- The link as related with the recruitment notification is being mentioned underneath:
- Online registration could be completed at the web portal provided below:
RPSC Recruitment 2014 for the 343 posts of Lecturer: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is a very well respected and cherished commission and is being recruiting the applicants from a long way back. Every attempt by the commission is a new job and is being done with the same dedication which was put in to exercise in first task. The current announcement is being suitably designed for the 343 posts of Lecturer under different section and their detail is as below:
Age limit: As on the date of 1st Jan 2015 the age requirement thoroughly set for the applicants is under the outskirts of 21 years to 37 years with the relaxation in the age.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Posts numbered as 1 to 10: For the posts as mentioned applicants must be holder of bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in the branch applicants are applying for.
- Textile Designing: Degree in the textile designing is the requisite from the applicants under the respective post.
- Costume Designing & dress Making: Requisite from the applicants under the particular post is mentioned as degree required in the costume design & dress making.
Fees Schedule: The fee schedule which is being appreciable from the applicants is the Rs. 350 for the general, OBC, Rs. 250 for the non creamy layer OBC and Rs. 150 as stated for the SC, ST category candidates.
Scheme to submit an application: To get the registration the process is being provided to be followed at the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). Applicants must also retain the print out of the application for the future references.
Important Date: 1st August 2014 to 29th August 2014: Date being provided for the submission of the application online.
- Recruitment notification is accessible at the web portal below:
- To make the registration online link provided by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is as below:
RPSC Recruitment 2014 for the 258 posts of Assistant Professor, Senior Demonstrator and Bio chemist: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) for the recently initiated process under which a large number of seats are vacant had invited the applications. Applicant’s selection is suitable for the 258 posts of Assistant Professor, Senior Demonstrator and Bio chemist and the detail associated is thoroughly being mentioned to be as below:
Age limit: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) had mentioned that applicants under the posts must have acquired and attained the age to be 37 years on the date of 1st Jan 2015.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Assistant Professor: DM (Endocrinology) or MD (Medicine) is the necessary educational qualification.
- Senior Demonstrator: Applicants must be having the scholastic maturity to be as MBBS or M.Sc. (Medical Bio technology).
- Biochemist: The requirement as provided under the specific post is being mentioned as M.Sc. (medical) in the field of bio chemistry.
Fees Schedule: Procedure of the payment of the fee states that applicants under the category general and OBC are required to make the payment of Rs. 350, for the Non Creamy Layer OBC applicants’ payment provided is Rs. 250 and for the SC and ST applicants the fee required to pay is Rs. 150.
Scheme to submit an application: Prior to the registration applicants firstly get the count of the eligibility. Applicants that fit in to the explicit are required to make the registration online at the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC).
- 18th July 2014: Date from which applicants must start the process of the submission of the application.
- 19th August 2014: Finishing date as mentioned for the submission of application online.
- Official advertisement is needed to check out at the link which is being provided below:
- Submission of the application online is required o make at the web portal below: