Office of the Director General of Police (Rajasthan Police) has issued a standing order NO.4/2012 for the recruitment of constables. The Rajasthan Police has mentioned a detail procedure for the recruitment of constables in the various districts of Rajasthan. But we will give here the main detail about the vacancies, so that the candidates who are interested in this recruitment project can know their eligibility criteria. After confirming the eligibility and procedure to apply they should read the complete order in PDF format. The following is the main information about the Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2012.
Name and Number of Vacancies
The vacancies are available for Constables (Operator), Constable (Mounted) Constable (Driver) and Constables (Band). The numbers of vacancies are not official announced by Rajasthan Police and in the advertisement. But some news resources say that there are more than 10,000 vacancies available. According to the order, the appropriate authority will decide the number of vacancies district wise. The reservations rules will be applicable for reserved category.
- Age: The age limit for the candidates should be between 18 to 23 years. The calculation of age will be on next 1st Jan, when the last date fixed for the application. But the age should not be more than 26 years for constables (Drivers). The relaxation for reserved category is (SC/ST/BC/SBC for men +5Yr, for women +10, Govt. employee +3 EXs up to 42)
- Physical Fitness: For male candidates height should be 160 cm chest 74cm (without expansion) 79 CM (with expansion). For female candidates height should be 145 cm and weight 43KG.
- Education Qualification: For the Post of Constables in Armed Police, RAC/M bBC: Matriculation or 8th passed candidates are eligible. For the Post of Constables (Operator): 10+2 in Science with Physics & Math.
The selection will be going through in four stages. The first stage will be written test including reasoning test. The second stage for the successful candidates in first stage will be Physical Efficiency Test (PET). The third stage is proficiency test for constables (Drivers, Band, Mounted) only. The fourth stage will be interview and final selection.
The application should be submit online through the procedure given below. First of all the candidates should visit; www.exampolice.rajastha.gov.in. Go to online application form section and fill the required information. The candidates can aslo go the kiosk named CSC/E-mitra to file the application form by them. The list of the kiosks is available on the website itself. The fee for the general category is Rs. 200 and Rs. 150 for reserved category. When the application has submitted, it will generate a unique application ID. This ID is very important for the candidates so printout in duplicate.
Instructions for the Candidates
- Most of the time website does not open, so we advise to the candidates that visit in off peak hours like 9 P.M to 12 P.M. or 2.P.M. to 5 P.M.
- Apply 3 or 4 days in advance before the last date to avoid rejection.
- The candidates can be disqualified if found any violation of rules.
- The candidates should verify the character after appointment.
- Further verification of certificates like DOB, caste and education is required.
References Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2012 – Constables
The following references are very important for the candidates to read at least one time before submitting application form for the recruitment of Constables in Rajasthan Police.
- official website: http://www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
- Advertisement/Notification for Rajasthan Police Recruitment