Department of Elementary Education, Bikaner is ready to choose big staff (33689 Vacancies) of Shiksha Sahayak (Education Assistant) with the consult of Rajasthan Education Department Recruitment project 2013. We have given a complete detail of the allocation of vacancies through official notification which is downloadable from the head of important links. The candidates who are eligible for post must apply before 2nd July, 2013. The procedure to submit an application form is purely online. The Rajasthan Education Department clearly defined of that no offline application will be acceptable. We are advised to candidates for bookmark this page and subscriber your email ID to get latest updates about recruitment news, results dates, admit card and call letters etc.
Rajasthan Education Department Job Profile: Department of Elementary Education, Bikaner is presenting a job notification 2013 to single out Thirty Three Thousand Six Hundred & Eighty Nine (33689) sincere and obedient post seekers as the job of Shiksha Sahayak (Education Assistant) under Rajasthan Education Department Recruitment project 2013.
Minimum Eligibility: Candidates should have passed matriculation examination certificate “OR” 10+2 “OR” Equivalent and attained maximum of thirty five (35) years of age but not less from eighteen (18) years as on 1st Jan, 2014. We are mentioning to applicants for download an official announcement defined in the end of the name of an important link to know more about Rajasthan Education Department Recruitment 2013.
Way to Apply: Firstly, candidates should be ensured that they have valid mobile number, email id and minimum eligibility as per Rajasthan Education Department guidelines. After that, only qualified candidates can register their online application profile at the link defined under the title of an important link “OR” official website of Rajasthan Education Department, i.e. www.ea.rajshiksha.rajasthan.gov.in. All other required command to fill up the column of an online application with personal details is described on a website. After successful registration, system will generate a print out of duly completed application, take it and save for future reference.
Mode of Selection: Candidates will be selected as per their previous career’s education performance and time period of experience.
- Candidates can register their online application profile in between 3rd June, 2013 to 2nd July, 2013.
- Candidates can deposit an application fee in advance from 1st July, 2013.
- The closing date of verification of certificates is 31st July, 2013.
- The original notification is announced from 30th May, 2013.
- Candidates belong with reserved caste will be liable to take relaxation payment of application fees as per norms.
- The decision of managing committee of Rajasthan Education Department will be last in all respect.
- Candidates can deposit their application fees either though citizen service centre “OR” E-mitra.
Important Links: For more details refer an official advertisement