The University of Pune is endured for tolerance and humanism, for the purpose escapade of examination of truth and ideas. It remains for the ahead march of the mortal race with respect to even stronger ambitions. If the universities release their obligations adequately, then it is correctly with the people and nation.
Pune University Recruitment 2015 for 3 posts of Coordinator and JRF
Pune University had projected the necessity of the efficient candidates for the school of energy studies. The publication concerned is for the three positions of Coordinator and JRF for which eligibility is underside:
- Co-ordinator M. Tech (Energy): 01 Post
- Assistant Coordinator Tech (Energy): 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow: 01 Post
Age Perimeter: Pune University had provided the requirement for the candidates under the age as not more than the 33 years. The relaxation to let to the candidates with the category SC and ST and other reserved communities as per the norms.
- Co-ordinator M. Tech (Energy)
- Assistant Coordinator Tech (Energy): The requirement got published for the candidate regarding the education is M.Sc. or BE.
- Senior Research Fellow: The specific post demands the concern of the education as the M.Sc. in the subjects of physics, chemistry, electronics and instrumentation science. Applicants must also have the computer awareness thoroughly.
Selection Procedure: The criterion associated with the filtration of the candidates mentions to evaluate the performance in the interview.
Registration Process: Pune University had made publicized that the concern of the registration getting for the post is to complete the direct walk-in session. The necessity to get a tag for the candidates is to bring all the associated certificates and the testimonials.
Noteworthy Date: 21st August 2015: The date announced for attending the interview session.
Fundamental Link: The connection mentioned beneath by the Pune University is worth to get connected to the notification:
Pune University Recruitment 2015 for 3 posts of Junior Research Fellow and Senior Research Fellow (Closed)
Pune University had mentioned that the Interdisciplinary School of Health Sciences had the need for the 3 posts of Junior Research Fellow and Senior Research Fellow. The announcement commenced is concerning to such posts and specifics interlinked as below:
- Junior Research Fellow: 02 posts
- Senior Research Fellow: 01 post
Educational Criterion Set:
- Junior Research Fellow: Education which is associated is M.Sc. or MPH with evidence of research in public health, reproductive health or epidemiology for JRF (UGC-UPE). Other than this education which is appreciable is M.Sc. or MPH with evidence of Masters Level works in public health or community based research and intervention.
- Senior Research Fellow: Education which is required from the applicants is the M.Sc. or MPH with the evidence of research in the public health.
Selection Method: Applicants shortlisted by the university only will be invited for the interview session. University will make them acknowledge with the detail via email or phone.
Scheme to submit an application: Pune University had provided that applicants are o send the bio data with the detailed information at the address provided.
Important Date: Applicants are to send the application within the 15 days of the notification and date of advertisement is provided as 20th April 2015.
References: The link for the post is provided below by the Pune University:
Pune University Recruitment 2015 for 4 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (Closed)
Pune University on the 1 year’s contract basis recruitment had made to announcement. Under the advertisement the vacated position is for the 4 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Detail which is associated with the posts is mentioned to be as below:
- Open – 2 posts
- VJ – 1 post
- SC – 1 post
Age limit: Age that is being announced by the Pune University for the applicants to be mot more than 28 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Education which is necessary from the applicants is provided as M.Sc. in the microbiology, marine microbiology, marine biotechnology, biotechnology, bioinformatics or zoology.
Selection Method: It is being provided that applicants that will be shortlisted as per the requests accepted will be informed via the mail to attend the interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Pune University had mentioned that for the registration applicants are to send their CV (Curriculum Vitae). The envelope with eth CV must be scribed with the name of the post.
Important Date: 10th May 2015 is the last date to send their hard copy of application and certificates.
References: The link having provided below by the Pune University is helpful to get the recruitment notification.