The University of Pune is endured for tolerance and humanism, for the purpose escapade of examination of truth and ideas. It remains for the ahead march of the mortal race with respect to even stronger ambitions. If the universities release their obligations adequately, then it is correctly with the people and nation.
Pune University Recruitment 2015 for the 3 posts of Junior Research Fellow and Senior Research Fellow: Pune University had mentioned that the Interdisciplinary School of Health Sciences had the need for the 3 posts of Junior Research Fellow and Senior Research Fellow. The announcement commenced is concerning to such posts and specifics interlinked as below:
- Junior Research Fellow: 02 posts
- Senior Research Fellow: 01 post
Educational Criterion Set:
- Junior Research Fellow: Education which is associated is M.Sc. or MPH with evidence of research in public health, reproductive health or epidemiology for JRF (UGC-UPE). Other than this education which is appreciable is M.Sc. or MPH with evidence of Masters Level works in public health or community based research and intervention.
- Senior Research Fellow: Education which is required from the applicants is the M.Sc. or MPH with the evidence of research in the public health.
Selection Method: Applicants shortlisted by the university only will be invited for the interview session. University will make them acknowledge with the detail via email or phone.
Scheme to submit an application: Pune University had provided that applicants are o send the bio data with the detailed information at the address provided.
Important Date: Applicants are to send the application within the 15 days of the notification and date of advertisement is provided as 20th April 2015.
References: The link for the post is provided below by the Pune University:
Pune University Recruitment 2015 for the 4 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Pune University on the 1 year’s contract basis recruitment had made to announcement. Under the advertisement the vacated position is for the 4 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Detail which is associated with the posts is mentioned to be as below:
- Open – 2 posts
- VJ – 1 post
- SC – 1 post
Age limit: Age that is being announced by the Pune University for the applicants to be mot more than 28 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Education which is necessary from the applicants is provided as M.Sc. in the microbiology, marine microbiology, marine biotechnology, biotechnology, bioinformatics or zoology.
Selection Method: It is being provided that applicants that will be shortlisted as per the requests accepted will be informed via the mail to attend the interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Pune University had mentioned that for the registration applicants are to send their CV (Curriculum Vitae). The envelope with eth CV must be scribed with the name of the post.
Important Date: 10th May 2015 is the last date to send their hard copy of application and certificates.
References: The link having provided below by the Pune University is helpful to get the recruitment notification.
Pune University Recruitment 2015 for the 2 posts of Project Assistant: Pune University is very supportive that is always eager to permit the applicants to join the supremacy via the different recruitment processes. The recent notification is allied to make the recruitment for the 2 posts of project assistant for which the detail is as below:
- Open – 1 post
- ST – 1 post
Educational Criterion Set: Pune University had mentioned that the education which will make them qualify is the M.Sc. in the botany.
Selection Method: To make the selection the process which is associated is the interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: As specified and mentioned by the Pune University applicants must mention all the detail on plain paper that includes a cover letter and resume. These are to mail by the applicants at the mailing address provided.
Important Date: 25th April 2015 is the last date to send the specifics.
References: Pune University had provided the link below that will attach the applicants with the advertisement:
(Closed) In the present days, the university of Pune wants to some persons as the post of Project Assistant from the general public under the Pune University Recruitment 2015 project. So, read the whole article for find eligibility and last date.
Total Vacancies: Pune University is specifying a recruitment job 2014 advertisement to appoint Six (06) brainy & honest occupation seekers having Indian citizenship as the post of Project Scientist (01 – post), Project Assistant (01 – post), Peon (01 – post) and Research Assistant (03 – posts).
Minimum Eligibility: Candidates should have M.Sc, Ph.D in the discipline of Chemistry, Instrumentation, Physics, Electronic Science, Bio Engineering “OR” BE in E & TC “OR” B.Com/B.Sc with knowledge of Accounts “OR” knowledge of English language “OR” Equivalent and attained minimum of eighteen (18) years of age. We give instruction to candidates for a visit in the official poster, which is given below under the name of reference to understand more about recruitment project 2014.
- The personal interview of candidates will be starts from 13th April, 2014 at 11.00 A.M.
- Candidates will be liable to send their duly completed application in earlier from 10th April, 2014.
Mode of Submitting Form: Desired candidates can send their application as per standard format printed on A4 size plain paper along with valid contact number, Email Id, a recent passport size photographs to address given below.
Mode of Selection for Pune University Recruitment 2014: In earliest to appear in the last stage of selection, i.e. personal interview, applicants will sign out as per basis of their previous academic career’s performance.
- The above discussed recruitment was published with the signature of Registrar of Pune University.
- The original notification is announced from 1st April, 2014.
- The appointment is purely under Centre for Sensor Studies.
- For any type of delay regarding submission of application, the university will not be responsible.
Reference for Pune University Recruitment 2014: Click on Advertisement links to know more details in regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Pune University Recruitment 2014 – Project Assistant Vacancies [Last Date: 21st March, 2014] Closed
Name & No. of Posts: Pune University is disclosing a recruitment form 2014 to nominate Two (02) truthful and frank job seekers having Indian residence as the position of Project Assistant.
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Candidates should have M.Tech, M.Sc in the discipline of Computational Biology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Zoology, Genetics, Bioinformatics, Systems Biology, Virology, Biochemistry, Zoology, Botany “OR” Molecular Biology with the minimum of sixty (60%) percentage marks and attained minimum of eighteen (18) years of age. We are mentioning to our guests for go via in official promotion given below under the name of reference to know more regarding recruitment 2014.
Application Form: Interested candidates can send their application as per standard format along with recent passport size photograph, concerned experience in research, attested photocopies of minimum eligibility certificates in support of academic career performance, Date of birth, reserved community and experience proof, documents from research guide and references of publication proof to the Co ordinator, Phase-II, Focus area, Biotechnology at Pune University (Pin Code 411007).
Dates to be remembered:
- Applicants can send their duly accomplished application in all respect in progress from 21st March, 2014 after this time application will not be considerable.
- The time & date of the personal interviews is 28th March, 2014 from 10.00 A.M onwards.
Selection Procedure for Pune University Recruitment 2014: In advance to final selection, candidates will be summarized as per basis of university norms. After that, only qualified candidates will be liable to appear for the personal interview. The directors of Pune University has a reserve the right to amend the selection procedure at any stage of recruitment.
- Candidates belong with ST category will be liable to take a reservation in recruitment.
- The above discuss project duration is four to five years.
- All original certificates with one photo id are required at the time of the personal interviews.
- Candidates are requested to mention their specialization of the subject on the application envelope.
- Further details will be communication by way of email id.
- No DA/TA will be paid to candidates for attend the personal interview.
References for recruitment 2014 in Pune University:
Official Website: www.unipune.ac.in