Announcement regarding the downloading of Admit Card / Call letter for the Punjab state Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) by the SCERT, Punjab:An announcement had been regarding the down loading of Admit Card for the Punjab state Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) by the State Council of Educational Research & training (SCERT), PunPjab. The date selected for this st regarding checking the eligibility of the teachers is to commence on the date 9th June 2013. Before downloading PSTET admit card for the concerned examination make sure that the information imprinted on the admit card is correct i.e. you need to check for the photo of the candidate and the imprint of the signature of the applicant. If it is found to be not correct there is an option beneath the admit card where the candidate can lodge his / her complaint to the concerned authority and needed to report at the
Those having the admit cards without photo or signature can also directly report at the venue allotted by the SCERT with the photograph pasted by the candidate that is duly attested by the Gazetted officer. You also need to bring the ID card along with the photo graph.
Candidate can download their PSTET admit card from the link mentioned below:
Important instructions while coming for the interview:
- You are advised not to wait till the last moment for downloading the PSTET admit card because on last dates it always happens that candidates faces the problem of busy server which prevails last moment and the candidate being a victim of not downloading the PSTET admit card.
- As this is always a really tough examination also so you are advised to go through the last years examination papers thoroughly to make sure that your preparation is up to mark .
You can see the last year the last year question paper at the link mentioned below:
- In no case the candidate will be allowed in the center without the admit card and the proof of the identification.
- You are to reach the venue at least half an hour before the test. Candidates will not be allowed in the hall after the 10:30 for the paper – I and 2:30 for the paper – II.
- Not any type of electronic gadgets will be allowed in the examination hall. If found guilty the authority could also expel the candidate from undertaking the examination.
Candidate is to follow the all the instructions commenced by the Invigilator at the time of the test.
Required contact no. at which you can make the other details will be mentioned in the admit card as well as at the official website which is as mentioned below:
Don't Miss Your Qualified Govt Job! Enter Your Email ID Now!