Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB) Recruitment 2013 for the 691 various posts: Subordinate Services Selection Board (SSSB) is under the state Government whose main work is to make the recruitment of the applicants by the means of the various selection procedures and is liable to make the selection only of the competent applicants for the various profiles and under various posts.
Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB) had made and announcement that is being associates with the valuable 691 various posts vacant under their authorization and their detail is as below:
- Senior / Junior Laboratory Attendant – 504
- Library Restorer – 25
- Forest Guard – 100
- Junior Draftsman – 46
- Treasury Assistant – 16
Note worthy points are as mentioned below that will support the eligibility of the applicants:
Here are the details:
Age limit: As reckoned on the date 1st Jan 2013 age of the applicants must be 18 years to 38 years with the suitable relaxation.
PSSSB Recruitment 2013 Educational Qualification:
- Senior / Junior Laboratory Attendant & Library Restorer: Matriculation with the subject science is the requirement for both the posts.
- Forest Guard: 10+2 passed applicants will be qualified to apply for the post.
- Junior Draftsman: Diploma in three years in the architecture is the requisite.
- Treasury Assistant: Graduation with the math as one of the subject is the essential requirement.
Fees Schedule: Applicants will have to make certain payment to make the suitable registration and applicants under the category general will pay Rs. 600, applicants under the category SC, ST will pay Rs. 150 and applicants under the category Ex Serviceman will be required to make the payment of Rs. 100 and fees could be paid by the challan at any branch of state bank of India.
Selection Procedure: The process under which the valuable selection of the applicants is to be made is the written examination which is to held to check the basic knowledge of the applicants and the applicants that will clear the test will further move on for the personal interview session which will be scheduled to check the communicational skills and other expertise along with the verification of the documents.
Method to Apply: To apply for the post all the procedure is being mentioned to be online as applicants will be needed to fill the application online through PSSSB Official website.
- Date from which the online submission of the application will get a start is the 30th Oct 2013.
- Closing date for the making the submission of the application online is 19th Nov 2013 and it must be submitted by the time 5:00 pm.
Important Links to Apply for PSSSB Recruitment 2013
- Linkage at which it is possible to get attached with the official advertisement is obtainable as below:
- Applicants will be able to apply online at the link below: