PSSSB Recruitment 2014 for the 226 posts of Junior Scale Stenographer and other posts: Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (SSSB) had announced the induction of the applicants to be made suitably as the 226 posts of Junior Scale Stenographer and other posts. The complete allocation of the seats and detail of eligibility is mentioned underneath:
Age limit: The age which is associated with the applicants on the date of 1st Jan 2014 is provided to be as under the age outskirts of 18 years to 37 years. Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (SSSB) will also grant relaxation in the age to the deserving applicants.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Junior Scale Stenographer
- Stenographer: Under both the posts which are being provided applicants are needed that the education must be degree with the having the proficiency as in the typing speed and certificate in the computer applications.
- Labour Enforcement Officer Grade-II: Applicants are desirable that the education which is associated is the degree as in the any of the stream or discipline.
Fees Schedule: The fee agenda put forward states that applicants are to make the payment of Rs. 600 (General), Rs. 150 for the SC, ST and Rs. 100 mentioned for the EXSM applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are require to follow the official website of Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (SSSB) so that could get listed under the post.
- 21st Oct 2014 to 10th Nov 2014: Date which is provided for making the online registration for the post.
- 13th Nov 2014: Date mentioned as for the final submission of the fee.
- Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (SSSB) had mentioned the link below to get the official advertisement:
- The online instructions and other details are to get obtained with the web portal below:
PSSSB Recruitment 2013-14 for the 691 various posts: Subordinate Services Selection Board (SSSB) is under the state Government whose main work is to make the recruitment of the applicants by the means of the various selection procedures and is liable to make the selection only of the competent applicants for the various profiles and under various posts.
Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB) had made and announcement that is being associates with the valuable 691 various posts vacant under their authorization and their detail is as below:
- Senior / Junior Laboratory Attendant – 504
- Library Restorer – 25
- Forest Guard – 100
- Junior Draftsman – 46
- Treasury Assistant – 16
Note worthy points are as mentioned below that will support the eligibility of the applicants:
Here are the details:
Age limit: As reckoned on the date 1st Jan 2013 age of the applicants must be 18 years to 38 years with the suitable relaxation.
PSSSB Recruitment 2013 Educational Qualification:
- Senior / Junior Laboratory Attendant & Library Restorer: Matriculation with the subject science is the requirement for both the posts.
- Forest Guard: 10+2 passed applicants will be qualified to apply for the post.
- Junior Draftsman: Diploma in three years in the architecture is the requisite.
- Treasury Assistant: Graduation with the math as one of the subject is the essential requirement.
Fees Schedule: Applicants will have to make certain payment to make the suitable registration and applicants under the category general will pay Rs. 600, applicants under the category SC, ST will pay Rs. 150 and applicants under the category Ex Serviceman will be required to make the payment of Rs. 100 and fees could be paid by the challan at any branch of state bank of India.
Selection Procedure: The process under which the valuable selection of the applicants is to be made is the written examination which is to held to check the basic knowledge of the applicants and the applicants that will clear the test will further move on for the personal interview session which will be scheduled to check the communicational skills and other expertise along with the verification of the documents.
Method to Apply: To apply for the post all the procedure is being mentioned to be online as applicants will be needed to fill the application online through PSSSB Official website.
- Date from which the online submission of the application will get a start is the 30th Oct 2013.
- Closing date for the making the submission of the application online is 19th Nov 2013 and it must be submitted by the time 5:00 pm.
Important Links to Apply for PSSSB Recruitment 2013
- Linkage at which it is possible to get attached with the official advertisement is obtainable as below:
- Applicants will be able to apply online at the link below: