Prathama Bank Recruitment 2013 for the 138 posts of the Officers and Office Assistant: Prathama Bank is being listed to be the first regional bank of the India that was established in the rural area so that development of these areas could get a start which is the requirement of the today’s time. In other words it is the first regional rural bank that was established on the date 2nd Oct 2013 and bank was being sponsored by the Syndicate bank. After the date many of the other branches were opened that proved to be success in the particular area.
Prathama Bank always makes sure to appoint the applicants that could handle the responsibilities with the honesty and also the full dedication for the work and under the search announcement is being made for the applicants under the 138 posts of the Officers and Office Assistant that are as below:
- Officer Scale-III – 1
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) – 20
- Officer Scale-II (IT) – 8
- Officer Scale-II (CA) – 1
- Officer Scale-II (Law) – 1
- Officer Scale-I – 47
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 60
Points to consider by the applicants regarding the eligibility are as below:
Age limit: Applicants need to attain the age in between the 21 years to 40 years for the post of the officer scale III, need to be in between the 21 years to 32 years for the applicants applying under the post officer scale II and for the applicants applying under the post officer scale I and OA must be under the age group 18 years to 28 years. Age of the applicants needed to be as per on the date 1st July 2013 and along with it relaxation will be permissible for the applicants under the reserve category in the basic age.
Educational Criterion Set: Necessity from the applicants for the academics is variable for the different posts so it is advisable to follow the official advertisement that is being notified by the Prathama Bank.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants will apply for registration under the Prathama Bank with the online procedure to be followed.
Important Date: Important dates regarding the various procedures are as below:
- Date from which the process of the online registration is to get a start is the 26th Nov 2013.
- Date by which the online process of the registration will get terminated is the 11th Dec 2013.
- Closing date by which the reprinting of the application could be sorted out is the 26th Dec 2013.
- Connection at which the applicants can get the desired knowledge as summed up in the official advertisement by the Prathama Bank is as below:
- To apply for the post online the required web portal could be get accessed as below: