Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is known for its popular and short name from PPSC. The main head office of the commission is at Patiala. The complete address for the commission can be seen in the advertisement.
PPSC Patiala Recruitment 2015 for the 66 Posts of Ayurvedic Medical Officer: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Patiala under the department of health and family welfare had announced to grant the services. This allotment is to work out for the 66 Posts of Ayurvedic Medical Officer. The detail of the different categories and eligibilities is below:
Age limit: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Patiala for the posts announced had mentioned the age bar as 18 years to 37 years. The age maturity requires attaining on the date 1st Jan 2015. The suitable ration of relaxation in upper age is to permit to the candidates with category reserved.
Educational Criterion Set: Degree of BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) is the educations that will make the candidates qualify. Candidates also need having read the Punjabi subject at the Matriculation Level.
Fees Schedule: The payment that needs to pay for candidates under the category General is Rs. 3000. The cost associated to pay by SC, ST applicants, is Rs. 1125 and Rs. 1725 for the PH candidates. The payment requires making with Bank Challan at any of branch of State Bank of Patiala.
Selection Method: The competitive examination will make the applicants having the most transparent selection for the post.
The Method of Registration: The registration to get by the candidates is worthy of the use of the official website of Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Patiala. The need for the candidates is to send the certificates and documents after the downloading of the application.
- 27th May 2015: The closing date to apply for the post online.
- 3rd June 2015: The final timing announced to pay the application fee.
- 10th June 2015: The Concluding date to submit the printout of the application.
- The link to the recruitment notification is below:
- The guidelines to apply online are beneath:
- To get the general instructions the link required is underneath:
- To apply online the concerning link is below:
PPSC Patiala Recruitment 2015 for the 404 Posts of Medical Officer (Closed): Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Patiala had provided the motive of the making the applicants recruited for the concerning posts as announced recently and made tenanted. The progression which is mentioned is made worked out so as for the 404 Posts of Medical Officer and the allocation of the seats over the different category applicants is mentioned underneath:
Age limit: Applicants as on the date of 1st Jan 2015 must be having the suitable age to be as not less than 18 years and above 37 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Patiala had mentioned the educational qualification as MBBS degree and need to register with the Punjab medical council or any of the duly constituted medical council.
Fees Schedule: The fee schedule which is arranged by the supremacy is mentioned to be as Rs. 1125 for the SC, ST applicants, Rs. 1750 for the PH applicants, Rs. 500 for the EXSM and Rs. 3000 for the categories other than mentioned.
Scheme to submit an application: It is being mentioned and announced by the supremacy to make the follow up of the official website of the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Patiala. Applicants must fill the online application and then print out of the application must be retained and a copy of it must be send along with the necessary certificates.
- 9th April 2015: Closing date which is provided for the submission of the online application.
- 24th April 2015: Closing date which is provided for the submission of the hard copy of the application.
- 17th April 2015: Closing date which is mentioned for the deposit of the fee.
- Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Patiala had mentioned the link underside so that the notification could be assorted:
- To check the guidelines to apply for the post to apply online the link which is necessary is provided beneath:
- To get the general information the link which is desirable is provided below:
- To apply for the post online the link which is required to follow is provided beneath: