The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh has released a recruitment notice 2013. Interested candidates can go through the following information to check eligibility criteria for particular post. Eligible candidates can download the advertisement in PDF format to read the complete rules and regulation for PGIMER Recruitment 2013. The candidates are advised that apply before 3 or 4 days in advance from the last date.
We have given here very main and important information for the candidates to check their eligibility, selection procedure and application procedure. For detail information, the candidates should download the official notification. The links to download official notification has given after the paragraph.
PGIMER Recruitment 2013 of 103 Sr. Residents, Medical Officers, Demonstrator & Tutors: The candidates who are interested to apply for the posts should read the following information carefully to apply for the post. The following information contain eligibility criteria, application procedure and important dates to apply.
There are total 103 vacancies open as follows:
- 93 Posts of Sr. Residents
- 4 Posts of Sr. Medical Officers
- 5 Posts of Demonstrators
- 1 Post of Tutor in Transfusion Medicine
Age Criteria: The maximum age fixed by PGIMER is 33 Years & 36 years. The candidates can avail the upper age limit exemption as per Government reservation rules.
Final Selection of Candidates: The written test and interview will be held by PGIMER for the final selection of the candidates.
Application Procedure: The candidates who are eligible should deposit fee of Rs. 1000/- & Rs.500 (SC/ST) through Challan form in SBI branch in the account of PGIMER i.e. “Power Jyoti” . The account number has been given in the notification. After depositing fee the candidates should send their application form along with attested copies of education certificates and fee receipt to the address mentioned in the notification.
Important Dates: The following are very important dates to apply for the posts.
- The application form can download from the websites starts from 11th Nov, 2013 to 1st Dec, 2013.
- The fee can be deposited up to 3rd Dec, 2013.
- The application form can be submitted up to 3rd Dec, 2013.
- The written exam will be held on 17th to 19th Dec, 2013.
- The interview will be held on 19th to 21st Dec, 2013.
Important Links: The candidates should download the official notification for detail informaiton.
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Recruitment 2013 for the 76 posts of LCD and Stenographer : Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Recruitment with the 76 posts vacant had made an announcement that is as mentioned below:
- 63 posts of Lower Division Clerk (LCD)
- 13 posts of Stenographer
Age limit: Age of the applicants must be under the perimeter of 18 to 30 years till the last day of reception of applications.
Educational Criterion Set:
1. LCD: Candidates must get passed in the 12th and the desirable qualification from the applicants is the typing speed of 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi.
2. Stenographer: 10+2 passed with the dictation in the stenography with speed of 80 word per minute.
Fees Schedule: The fee which the applicants will pay is Rs. 1000 and applicants under the category SC, ST will pay the Rs. 500 and fees has to be deposited by the means of the challan in any of the branch of the state bank of India (SBI).
Selection Method: The pathway which will be crossed by the applicants before to get appointed is the online examination, scrutiny, skill test and interview one after another. But to proceed for the next step it will be compulsory to get cleared out in the previous test.
Scheme to submit an application: The process of submitting the application is being designed by the PGIMER with the capitulation of the application online.
- Date from which the process of the online application will start is 6th Nov 2013.
- Closing date for the making the final submission of the online application 11th Dec 2013 until the time 23:59 hrs.
- Last date till which the application fee needs to be deposited is 13th Dec 2013.
- Complete detail as summed up in the official advertisement is as below:
- To check the general detail and steps while making the submission of the application online link is as below:
- To make the compliance of application online connection is as below:
PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2013 for the post of Junior Technician : Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) had invited the applications from the applicants for the 5 posts of Junior Technician for which the allotment of the seats is as below:
- Junior Technician (Radio diagnosis) – 2
- Junior Technician (Lab.) – 3
Essential qualifications are as below:
Age limit: For getting appointed with the authority the maturity period that must be attained by the applicants as reckoned on the last date for the reception of the application i.e. 29th Oct 2013 must be minimum of 18 years and maximum age of 30 years and as concerned with the relaxation in the age that will be totally permissible as per the rules and regulations of the Government of India demands for concession of 5 years for ST and by 3 years for OBC applicants.
- JT (Radio diagnosis): Requirement for the post that must be fulfilled by the applicants in terms of academic possession is that applicants must be degree holder in B.Sc. Medical Technology (X-ray), Medical Technology Radiology, Medical Technology Radio diagnosis, Medical Technology Radio diagnosis & Imaging Technology.
- JT (Lab.): Applicants that wished to apply for the post must have completed the B.Sc. Medical Lab. Technology or have the possession of the B.Sc. with Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology.
Fees Schedule: The amount that had to be paid by the applicants so that registration could be sorted out is Rs. 1000 and it is decided to be Rs. 500 for the ST applicants. Fees had to be paid by the means of the challan that could be made of any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) in the Power Jyoti PUL current account of the PGIMER.
Selection Procedure: Method of the selection is scheduled to be the written examination that will proceed for the interview for the selected candidates.
- However it is also publicized by the authority that if the number of the applications received will be less than the stipulated count then the written examination will not be conducted and only interview will be the sole criterion.
Method to Apply: A two phase method of the submission of the application is to follow by the applicants that in the first phase applicants will make the online submission of the application and this application’s print out then had to be posted to the concerned authorization.
- Date from which the applications submission will start and terminate is 30th Sep 2013 to the date 27th Oct 2013 by the time 23:58 hrs.
- Last date to receive the application is 29th Oct 2013.
- Call letter or the admit card can be downloaded by the applicants before 15days of examination.
Important Link: Link at which all the generalized detail is available is as below:
To apply for the post online and to get the format of the challan is as below:
PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2013 of 1 Project Assistant, Apply on or Before 5th Oct, 2013: PGIMER Chandigarh is going to fill up 1 vacant position of Project Assistant according to the guidelines issued in the notification. The candidates who are interested to do job in PGIMER chandigarh should read the following information to apply for the post.
There are total 1 vacancy open for Project Assistant.
Age Criteria: The upper age limit is fixed by PGIMER is 28 years.
Minimum Qualification: The minimum qualification to apply for the post is M.Sc in relevant discipline.
The interview will be held for the final selection.
Application Procedure: The candidates should send their application form along with fee and required documents to the address mentioned in the publication.
The last date to submit application form is 5th Oct, 2013.
The interview will be held on 9th Oct, 2013 at 11: 00 AM. Please refer notification to view the complete address of venue.
Qualification: The candidates should have B.Sc Degree with at least 55% marks or Master Degree in Medical Technology with at least 55% marks. The candidates should have also 3 years experience in relevant filed.
The only interview will be held for final selection of the candidates.
The candidates who are eligible should send their application form on or before 10th Oct, 2013. The interview will be held on 11th Oct, 2013 at 3.00 PM. Please refer notification to view the complete address of venue.