Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014-15 of 129 Officers and Office Assistants. We have given here very main and important detail for the candidates who are interested to apply for the officers jobs in Paschim Banga Gramin Bank.
Paschim Banga Gramin bank operates its branches mainly in 4 districts i.e. Howrah, Hooghly, Burdwan and Birbhum. The peoples of these districts mainly do agriculture and related operations. So the bank offer various agriculture financial services to the farmers. The official website of the bank is www.paschimbangagraminbank.com, where the candidates can find more information about the bank like about, contact, services, operations and latest recruitment projects 2014-15.
Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Recruitment 2014 for the 129 posts of Officers and Office Assistant: Paschim Banga Gramin Bank is one of branch of the rural banks that are being granting their valuable services only for uplifting the moral and standard of living of rural regions. Bank had recently provided the detail so that the recruitment session is made valuable for the 129 posts of Officers and Office Assistant for which the detail needed is as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
1. Officer Scale-II: It is required for the applicants that the age maturity for the specific post is needed to be 21 years to 32 years as on the date of 1st July 2013. Detail of the education for the each trade is provided to be as below:
- Treasury Officer: Under the Particular post Applicants are provided having the education to be as Charted Accountant or MBA mentioned having in the finance. Applicants are also required having the experience in the concerning field.
- Law Officer
- Agriculture Officer
- IT Officer
- General Banking: The scholastic requirement for the post is provided to be as post graduation degree in the concerning filed and also having the working experience.
2. Officer Scale-I
3. Office Assistant (Multi Purpose): Under both the posts the requisite which is being demanded from the applicants is mentioned as degree as needed in any of the related subject and with this applicants must also having the familiarity with the work so that could qualify for the post.
Fees Schedule: The detail of the fee is structured to be variable in nature as per the post for which applicants are applying. The schedule of the fee is provided to be as Rs. 20 (SC, ST, PWD) and Rs. 100 (all other category) candidates that are applying for the post 1 and 2. Applicants applying of the post marked as 3 are to make the payment of Rs. 20 (SC, ST, PWD and EXSM) and Rs. 100 (all other category) candidates.
Selection Method: Paschim Banga Gramin Bank had provided that only the applicants that have qualify the RRBs –CWE (Common Written Examination) as conduced in the moth of Oct / Sep 2013 will be invited for the personal interview session which is the process of selection.
Scheme to submit an application: It is required for the applicants that the listing for the post must be thoroughly sorted out by the proper channel of registration. Applicants are provided that the official website of the Paschim Banga Gramin Bank is to be used and applicants are requested also to retain the print out of the application form.
- Paschim Banga Gramin Bank had provided the initial date of making the online registration as 22nd Sep 2014.
- Terminating date which is being mentioned for obtaining the online applications is 10th Oct 2014.
- To obtain the recruitment notification so that the entire information is under the possession the link is being thoroughly provided to be as below:
- To obtain the challan form the connection which is mandatory is provided as below:
There are total 117 vacancies open in PBGB as distributed as follows:
- 46 posts of Officer Scale-I
- 69 posts of Office Assistants (Multipurpose)
- 2 posts of Office Scale-II
Age Criteria: The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 28 years for the posts of officer scale I and office assistants posts. For the post of office scale II, the age should be between 21 to 32 years. The relaxation in the age will be applicable as per the government reservation rules. The candidates can download the notification for more information about the reservation and relaxation in the age.
Minimum Education Qualification: The graduation degree/Bachelor’s degree in any field to apply for the posts of Office Assistants & Officer Scale I. The MBA degree is required to apply for the post of Office Scale-II.
Pre-Requisite Qualification: The candidates who are interested to apply should have also valid score card in CWE held by IBPS in Sept 2012. The score card details can be found in the official notification.
Important Dates for Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 : The following dates should be noted by the candidates to apply for all the posts in Paschim Banga Gramin Bank.
- The fee can be deposited from 27th Aug, 2013 to 11th Sept, 2013.
- The online registration starts from 27th Aug, 2013.
- The last date to submit online application from is 11th Sept, 2013.
- The last date to submit printout of the application form is 26th Sept, 2013.
Application Procedure: The candidates who are eligible as per the above qualification should apply online from 27th Aug, 2013 to 11th Sept, 2013 at the official website www.paschimbangagraminbank.com. The following is the step by step procedure to apply online.
1) Download fee Challan form by visiting the website www.paschimbangagraminbank.com.
2) Deposit fee as per the instructions given in the Chllan Form
3) After paying fee fill the application form online and submit application form.
5) Take print out of the application form and keep safe along with other documents to show while interview.
Important Links: The candidates should visit the following links to know more about Paschim Banga Gramin Bank recruitment 2013 project.