Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 of 117 Officers and Office Assistants: The bank is going to recruit 2 Officers Scale-II, 46 Officer Scale-I & 69 Office Assistants according to the procedure mentioned in the official notification issued by the bank. We have given here very main and important detail for the candidates who are interested to apply for the officers jobs in Paschim Banga Gramin Bank.
Paschim Banga Gramin bank operates its branches mainly in 4 districts i.e. Howrah, Hooghly, Burdwan and Birbhum. The peoples of these districts mainly do agriculture and related operations. So the bank offer various agriculture financial services to the farmers. The official website of the bank is www.paschimbangagraminbank.com, where the candidates can find more information about the bank like about, contact, services, operations and latest recruitment projects 2013.
There are total 117 vacancies open in PBGB as distributed as follows:
- 46 posts of Officer Scale-I
- 69 posts of Office Assistants (Multipurpose)
- 2 posts of Office Scale-II
Age Criteria: The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 28 years for the posts of officer scale I and office assistants posts. For the post of office scale II, the age should be between 21 to 32 years. The relaxation in the age will be applicable as per the government reservation rules. The candidates can download the notification for more information about the reservation and relaxation in the age.
Minimum Education Qualification: The graduation degree/Bachelor’s degree in any field to apply for the posts of Office Assistants & Officer Scale I. The MBA degree is required to apply for the post of Office Scale-II.
Pre-Requisite Qualification: The candidates who are interested to apply should have also valid score card in CWE held by IBPS in Sept 2012. The score card details can be found in the official notification.
Important Dates for Paschim Banga Gramin Bank Recruitment 2013 : The following dates should be noted by the candidates to apply for all the posts in Paschim Banga Gramin Bank.
- The fee can be deposited from 27th Aug, 2013 to 11th Sept, 2013.
- The online registration starts from 27th Aug, 2013.
- The last date to submit online application from is 11th Sept, 2013.
- The last date to submit printout of the application form is 26th Sept, 2013.
Application Procedure: The candidates who are eligible as per the above qualification should apply online from 27th Aug, 2013 to 11th Sept, 2013 at the official website www.paschimbangagraminbank.com. The following is the step by step procedure to apply online.
1) Download fee Challan form by visiting the website www.paschimbangagraminbank.com.
2) Deposit fee as per the instructions given in the Chllan Form
3) After paying fee fill the application form online and submit application form.
5) Take print out of the application form and keep safe along with other documents to show while interview.
Important Links: The candidates should visit the following links to know more about Paschim Banga Gramin Bank recruitment 2013 project.
Don't Miss Your Qualified Govt Job! Enter Your Email ID Now!