The Panjab University, Chandigarh has been embodied for the intention, among society, of making arrangement for conveyance education in Letters, Arts, Science and the scholarly careers and of advancing progress of studying, the prosecution of primary examination, with authority to designate University Readers, Professors and Lecturers, to handle academic awards and care for University libraries, colleges, museums and laboratories to making rules referring to the conduct and residence of students and to do all such acts as look after to advance research and study. Punjabi University, Patiala is the university that is considered under the one of the top universities which makes the students studying in it to be competent enough to make a high success in any of the field concerned to the candidate. It also had inherited the culture on the Punjab and had made the different provisions also to preserve it future generations. The recruitment sessions being conducted by the university always results in the best output i.e. only the best candidate stands out from these sessions. Now, we are explaining the whole procedure to appoint as Assistant Professors & Research Scholar.
Panjab University Recruitment 2015 for the 34 posts of Security Guard, Driver, and other posts: Panjab University to make the orientation of the desirable and well-organized candidates had notified the advertisement. The necessity worked out is for the 34 positions of Security Guard, Driver, and other posts and absolute detail required to follow is beneath:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Program Coordinator (NSS): Applicants for the post must be an Associated Professor, and the need of age concerning is 50 years.
- Senior Technician (G-II): The need of qualification that got demanded from applicants is Post Graduation Degree in Fashion Designing, Design Management, Fashion Technology or Home Science. The required age necessity from candidates is 18 years to 37 years.
- Driver: The requirement of qualification linked with applicants is Matriculation. The need of age-associated is 18 years to 37 years.
- Security Guard: Candidates need to be VIII class qualified and relaxation in qualification norms for EXSM candidates. The need of get is 18 years to 45 years.
- Program Coordinator (NSS): 375 (General) and Rs. 150 (SC, ST, and PH)
- Senior Technician (G-II)
- Driver: Rs. 250 (General) and Rs. 100 (SC, ST, and PH) for both posts
- Security Guard: Rs. 50 (General) and Rs. 25 (SC, ST, and PH)
The Method of Registration: Panjab University had mentioned sending the application that is under the arranged outline. This form needs to send with the concerning certificates.
Significant Date: 12th June 2015: The concluding date related to submitting the application.
References: Panjab University had mentioned the link below that will ease the candidates to get the recruitment notification:
Panjab University Recruitment 2015 for the 1 post of System Administrator (Closed): Panjab University had recently entitled a project that is being named as ‘Compact Muon Solenoid (CMS) Upgrade, Operation and Utilization’. The requirement under the project is for the 1 post of System Administrator. The requirement of the education which is linked under the post is the M.Sc. in the subject of physics along with the 1 years of experience and knowledge of computer applications. Applicants that are fitting in to the criterions must send the application, bio data and the relevant certificates within the 15 days of the notification advertised.
The concerning link regarding the post is mentioned below so that the desirable traits and specifics could be generated:
Panjab University Recruitment 2015 for the 2 posts of Research Fellow (Closed): A very recent circular from the Panjab University is being proving the very deep hearting opportunity to the aspirants that tried hard to get attached with the supremacy. The procedure that is getting the detail under the present circular is for the 2 posts of Research Fellow. Associated eligibility with the applicants is the education that is provided as M.Sc. in the nuclear medicine. Applicants are provided to send the applications for registration by the date of 31st Jan 2015 and must attend the process of interview on the date of 4th Feb 2015.
The detail of venue and other associated facets are available thoroughly at the link which is provided underneath: