Pandyan Grama Bank (PGB) is wanting to appoint some educated person to fill up the vacancies of Officer & Office Assistant job, vacancies and recruitment. Pandyan Grama Bank (PGB) in the Public sector is a Scheduled Bank in the country of INDIA under RRB Act 1976. Pandyan Grama Bank is founded on 9-3-1977, HQ placed at Sattur but now shifted to Virudhunagar, the state of Tamilnadu in South India. PGB Paid up and Issued Share Capital is One Crore Rupees , held by Government of Tamilnadu (15%), Authorities of India (50%) & Indian Overseas Bank, i.e. Sponsor bank (35%). Now, we are trying to explain the whole procedure of Jobs, Vacancies and Recruitment in Pandyan Grama Bank like minimum eligibility, last date, total vacancies, mode of submitting application form and etc.
Pandyan Grama Bank Recruitment 2015 for the 476 posts of Officer and Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Pandyan Grama Bank had made available the perspective opportunity that permits to get relate with vacated seats. The announced process is to work out for the 476 posts of Officer and Office Assistant that are below mentioned:
Age Perimeter: The age requirement for the each job is beneath and this age is to reckon on the date 1st June 2014.
- Officer Scale-III: 21 years to 40 years
- Officer Scale-II: 21 years to 32 years
- Officer Scale-I
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 18 years to 28 years
Educational Qualification: The qualification arranged thoroughly for the candidates by the Pandyan Grama Bank is the Graduation Degree. Candidates also need having the proficiency in the local language or getting the complete well being the suggestive method id to refer to the official notification.
Selection Procedure: The selection criterion that is to attach completely with the valid score card that applicants got opportunely from the RRBs – CWE. This test got conducted completely by the IBPS. The interview session for the complete selection is to work out for the candidates that have fortuned to pass the test.
Registration Process: The process of getting listed for the post is possible by following the official website of Pandyan Grama Bank.
- 2nd June 2015 to 17th June 2015: The dates elementary to make the submission of the application online.
- 2nd July 2015: The final date associated to reprint the form.
- The link mentioned underside by the Pandyan Grama Bank is creditable to get the official advertisement:
- The conection to apply for the post online is available beneath:
- The web portal on how to apply for the post is underside:
Pandyan Grama Bank Recruitment 2015 for the 102 posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) (Closed): Pandyan Grama Bank had mentioned that the 102 valuable seats are available in the supremacy which is for the panel of Office Assistant (Multipurpose). The detail which is stating for the eligibility is thoroughly being mentioned as below:
Age limit: As mentioned on the date of 1st July 2013 the age desirable to be from an applicant is the 18 years to 28 years.
Educational Criterion Set: The educational qualification as necessary from the applicants is the graduation as needed under any of the discipline.
Fees Schedule: The necessity which is being felt by the Pandyan Grama Bank on the part of the applicants is to make the payment of fee. The fee schedule structured for the general category applicants is being scheduled to be Rs. 100 and for the SC, ST, PWD and EXSM applicants the fee scheduled is Rs. 20.
Selection Method: The process of the selection is required to proceed only for the applicants that have the hold of the valid score card as obtained after qualifying the RRB –CWE – II which was conducted by the IBPS in the month of Sep / Oct 2013.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants to get the registration have to make the use of proper channel of registration. Under the process as mentioned applicants must follow the official website of Pandyan Grama Bank. The application thoroughly filled up needs to be retained for the further submission at the selection process.
- Date at which the process of the registration will get initiated is 27th June 2014.
- Last date for making the online registration is 14th July 2014.
- Date to make the payment of fee is 27th June 2014 to 14th July 2014.
- Last date until which the application form is to be reprinted is 29th July 2014.
- The attachment with the official advertisement is needed to be made via the link which is being mentioned as below:
- To obtain the challan form the web portal required to be followed is being provided as below:
- Online registration is to make at the linkage below:
Pandyan Grama Bank Recruitment 2014 for the 131 posts of Officer Scale I, II and III (Closed): Pandyan Grama Bank is a bank which was passed under the regional rural bank act 1976. The date at which this valuable bank came to existence is 9th March 1977. This bank is making the many of the schemes and plans for the benefit of the rural area.
Pandyan Grama Bank for the 131 posts of Officer Scale I, II and III had made the recruitment notification. Detail of the posts is as mentioned to be below:
Age limit: Requirement of the maturity in the age for the particular post is as mentioned to be below:
- Officer Scale – I: 21 years to 40 years
- Officer Scale – II: 21 years to 32 years
- Officer Scale – III: 18 years to 28 years
Educational Criterion Set: Educational qualification must be acknowledged by the applicants from the notification of Pandyan Grama Bank.
Fees Schedule: Applicants under the category SC, ST, PWD and EXSM will pay Rs. 20 as the registration fee and applicants under the other category will make the payment of Rs.100.
Selection Method: Selection of the applicants is dependent on the performance of the applicants in the RRB’s common written examination. This test was conducted by the IPBS in the Sep / Oct 2013. For the qualified applicants Pandyan Grama Bank will conduct the interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Pandyan Grama Bank’s official website must be making use by the applicants to take the step towards the registration under the bank. A suitable format of the application is being provided which had to be filled only with the valid detail. After the application is being completely filled print out of it must be secured by the applicants as it will be needed to produce at the time of the commencement of the interview along with the required documents.
- To make the registration for the post the initial date is mentioned to be 25th Feb 2014.
- Terminating date to apply for the post online is 13th March 2014.
- Date from which applicants could make the payment of the fee is 25th Feb 2014.
- Last date by which payment of the fee could be made by the applicants is 13th March 2014.
- Terminating date for making the reprinting the application is 28th March 2014.
- To get the official notification the connection which is required is as available to be below so that applicants could have the complete association with the information being summed up.
Here is the link:
- To make the payment of the fee the connection which is elementary to be in the knowledge of the applicants is as mentioned to be below:
- To make the registration for the post the web portal which is needed by the applicants is accessible below: