Pandyan Grama Bank (PGB) is wanting to appoint some educated person to fill up the vacancies of Officer & Office Assistant job, vacancies and recruitment. Pandyan Grama Bank (PGB) in the Public sector is a Scheduled Bank in the country of INDIA under RRB Act 1976. Pandyan Grama Bank is founded on 9-3-1977, HQ placed at Sattur but now shifted to Virudhunagar, the state of Tamilnadu in South India. PGB Paid up and Issued Share Capital is One Crore Rupees , held by Government of Tamilnadu (15%), Authorities of India (50%) & Indian Overseas Bank, i.e. Sponsor bank (35%). Now, we are trying to explain the whole procedure of Jobs, Vacancies and Recruitment in Pandyan Grama Bank like minimum eligibility, last date, total vacancies, mode of submitting application form and etc.
Pandyan Grama Bank Recruitment 2014 for the 131 posts of Officer Scale I, II and III: Pandyan Grama Bank is a bank which was passed under the regional rural bank act 1976. The date at which this valuable bank came to existence is 9th March 1977. This bank is making the many of the schemes and plans for the benefit of the rural area.
Pandyan Grama Bank for the 131 posts of Officer Scale I, II and III had made the recruitment notification. Detail of the posts is as mentioned to be below:
Age limit: Requirement of the maturity in the age for the particular post is as mentioned to be below:
- Officer Scale – I: 21 years to 40 years
- Officer Scale – II: 21 years to 32 years
- Officer Scale – III: 18 years to 28 years
Educational Criterion Set: Educational qualification must be acknowledged by the applicants from the notification of Pandyan Grama Bank.
Fees Schedule: Applicants under the category SC, ST, PWD and EXSM will pay Rs. 20 as the registration fee and applicants under the other category will make the payment of Rs.100.
Selection Method: Selection of the applicants is dependent on the performance of the applicants in the RRB’s common written examination. This test was conducted by the IPBS in the Sep / Oct 2013. For the qualified applicants Pandyan Grama Bank will conduct the interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Pandyan Grama Bank’s official website must be making use by the applicants to take the step towards the registration under the bank. A suitable format of the application is being provided which had to be filled only with the valid detail. After the application is being completely filled print out of it must be secured by the applicants as it will be needed to produce at the time of the commencement of the interview along with the required documents.
- To make the registration for the post the initial date is mentioned to be 25th Feb 2014.
- Terminating date to apply for the post online is 13th March 2014.
- Date from which applicants could make the payment of the fee is 25th Feb 2014.
- Last date by which payment of the fee could be made by the applicants is 13th March 2014.
- Terminating date for making the reprinting the application is 28th March 2014.
- To get the official notification the connection which is required is as available to be below so that applicants could have the complete association with the information being summed up.
Here is the link:
- To make the payment of the fee the connection which is elementary to be in the knowledge of the applicants is as mentioned to be below:
- To make the registration for the post the web portal which is needed by the applicants is accessible below:
Jobs Vacancies & Recruitment in Pandyan Grama Bank: Pandyan Grama Bank (PGB) is disclosing a recruitment 2013 jobs to select One Hundred Ninety One (191) true & honest profession seekers having Indian citizenship as the position of General Banking Officer (02 – posts), Marketing Officer (01 – post), Agricultural Officer (02 – posts), Multipurpose (126 – posts), Officer Scale – III (07 – posts), Information Technology (02 – posts), Law Officer (01 – post) and Officer Scale –I (50 – posts).
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Candidates should have graduation degree with the ability to speak, read and write local language “OR” post graduation in Marketing “OR” Degree in Law, Electronics, Communication, Information Technology, Computer Science, Agriculture, Dairy Science, Forestry, Agricultural Engineering, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Pisciculture “OR” Equivalent and completed maximum of Thirty Two (32) “OR” Forty (40) “OR” Twenty Eight (28) years of age as per desired position but not least from eighteen (18) years as on 1st Jun, 2012. We are mentioning to candidates for go through into official advertisement given below under the name of reference to understand more about recruitment.
Application Form: In advance to apply online, candidates must be satisfied that they have contact number, fee deposits challan details and minimum eligibility as per Pandyan Grama Bank norms for the purpose of uploading in the system and valid Email Id same as per mentioned in CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS held in Sept, 2012. After that, only eligible applicants can submit their on-line application profile at the official bank website, i.e. http://pandyangramabank.in/ “OR the link defined ahead under the title of reference. All other important instructions to fill up the column of application is explained on the website. After successful registration, the system will originate a print out of duly filled application, take it and restore it and produce if called for an interview.
Selection Procedure for Jobs, Vacancies & recruitment 2013 in Pandyan Grama Bank: Candidates will be short listed as per basis of marks obtained by him Common Written Exam (CWE) held in Sept, 2012 by IBPS. After that, only eligible candidates will appear for the personal interview.
- Candidates can submit their online application profile in between 26th March, 2013 to 12th April, 2013.
- The last date of payment of application fees is 12th April, 2013.
- The closing date of reprint of application is 12th April, 2013.
- Candidates have an option to call 04562 – 253128, if any type of difficulty arises regarding recruitment.
- Candidates can download a fee deposit challan from the official website of the bank.
- Candidate can take the benefit of reservation if they have valid caste certificate issued by competent authority.
- The personal interview of candidates will be held at Virudhunagar.
- Any type of personal inquiry will not be entertained.
References for Pandyan Grama Bank Jobs, Vacancies & Recruitment: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.