Pallavan Grama Bank has issued a detail recruitment notification 2013 for the recruitment of officers and office assistants. The Pallavan Grama Bank is Regional Rural Bank (RRBs) (Gramin Bank) works for framers in rural areas in the state of Tamilnadu. The candidates who are interested to do job in Pallavan Grama bank should read the following information and download the complete advertisement published itself by the bank. The official website of the bank is www.pallavangramabank.in, where you can find more about the Pallavan Grama bank like services, facilities, products, announcements, contact, address and other official information.
Pallavan Grama Bank Recruitment 2014 for the 106 posts of Officer and Office Assistant: Pallavan Grama Bank had stated that applicants must make their registration for the 106 posts of Officer and Office Assistant and for which the complete allocation of seats and other eligibility criterions are as below:
Age limit: As mentioned by the Pallavan Grama Bank the age necessity by the applicants applying for the post of officer scale – I must be 18 years to 28 years i.e. born in between 3rd July 1985 to 30th June 1995 and for the post of office assistant (Multipurpose) age have to be 18 years to 28 years i.e. 2nd July 1985 to 1st July 1995.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants need to have the educational qualification to be degree under any of the discipline.
Fees Schedule: Applicants commencing for the post must make the payment of Rs. 100 for the general and of Rs. 20 for the SC, ST and PWD applicants. This payment will be acceptable by the challan form that is accessible at the official website of Pallavan Grama Bank.
- Challan form for the post of officer scale – I is accessible at the web portal below:
- Challan form for the post of office assistant (Multipurpose) is accessible at the web portal below:
Selection Method: Applicants with the valid score card as gained under the RRB’s common written examination (CWE) are only liable to proceed for the selection scheme. This test was being thoroughly conducted by the IBPS in the Sep / Oct 2013.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants must go through the official website of Pallavan Grama Bank so as to move on for the further selection procedures. The thoroughly prescribed filled application will help the applicants to get listed for the post and printed hard copy needed to be restored for the further selection process.
- Date from which the online registration and payment of fee is being decided to initiate is 28th May 2014.
- Last date to proceed for the online registration and payment of fee is 10th June 2014.
- Last date to make the reprint of application is 25th June 2014.
- To check the official advertisement the link needed is being mentioned below:
- To apply for the post online at official website of Pallavan Grama Bank web portal required is as below:
Pallavan Grama Bank Recruitment 2014 for the 164 posts of Officer, Officer Assistant: Pallavan Grama Bank was duly constituted in the year 2006 by the date 31st August and the bank is being providing with the valuable services from the time of the inception. The recent announcement which is being made by the bank is for the 164 posts of Officer, Officer Assistant as duly mentioned below:
- 93 posts of Officer JMG Scale – I
- 71 posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Traits which are admirable from the applicants are duly mentioned to be below:
Age limit: The age perimeter under which the age of the applicants is desirable is 18 years to 28 years for both the posts and age of the applicants is desirable to be as per on the date 1st July 2013. Pallavan Grama Bank had also set the measurements under which concession in the age is to grant to the applicants which are under the reserved category.
Educational Criterion Set: The educational qualification which is desirable by the Pallavan Grama Bank is the degree which could be in any of the stream or discipline. Applicants must have the required proficiency in the local language of the region. Another desirable trait from the applicants is to have passed with Tamil subject at the matriculation level.
Selection Method: The selection of the applicants is totally on the basis of the viva voce. The viva voce conducted in the supreme authorization of the Pallavan Grama Bank. Applicants that will proceed for the interview are those who had successfully passed through the common written examination (CWE). CWE was to be conducted by the IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) in the year 2013 in the month of Sep or Oct and have with them the valid score card.
Scheme to submit an application: Pallavan Grama Bank had the demand from the applicants to register for the post at the official website. The required process is being summed up regarding how to apply for the post and what steps are to be followed to fill the application and after the application is being filled applicants will have to take the 2 copies of the application that will be thoroughly required for the future usage.
- Date by which the online registration to apply for the post start is 19th Dec 2013.
- Date until which the process of the online registration will be appreciable is 6th Jan 2014.
- Last date for re printing the application is 21st Jan 2014.
Important Link for Pallavan Grama Bank Recruitment 2014: Pallavan Grama Bank had mentioned the following important links:
- The complete advertisement under which very terms and conditions are being mentioned and other details to acknowledge by the applicants are at the below mentioned link:
- To apply for the post the web portal which is to be followed by the applicants is as below: